Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
5 of Pentacles/The Lovers

His world has been turned upside down through his own troubles & you appear like an angel to him, in his eyes. A calming & precious lover, who brings balance as well as love to his world, he wants to hold on to you.

Q: Is my future with D?
Judgement - three of pentacles

I'd say so but you have to be prepared to commit and work on the relationship

Advice for my day today?
Top   #161
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Judgement - three of pentacles

I'd say so but you have to be prepared to commit and work on the relationship

Advice for my day today?
2 of Cups/Death

Connect to someone you're close to for the wisdom they offer, even if they live at a distance.It will help you release what is draining your energy & plant new hope in your heart.

Q:Would going to CC be beneficial for me?
Top   #162
Citizen

em_idol_twins 

Quote:
2 of Cups/Death

Connect to someone you're close to for the wisdom they offer, even if they live at a distance.It will help you release what is draining your energy & plant new hope in your heart.

Q:Would going to CC be beneficial for me?
Devil and Knight of wands

You have a strong temptation of going to the event and felt this is an important opporunity for the to secure you ego. Going to the event will be beneficial to you as it will bring wll strong power of emotions, desires, with positive energy.

Q: What will my day be tomorrow?
Top   #163
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
Devil and Knight of wands

You have a strong temptation of going to the event and felt this is an important opporunity for the to secure you ego. Going to the event will be beneficial to you as it will bring wll strong power of emotions, desires, with positive energy.

Q: What will my day be tomorrow?
Five cups - 8 wands

Your day tomorrow will be sensitive and dynamic. So be willing to let the wind roll through your hair and the rain fall like tears as you let your involvement in the day touch you deeply and move you fully

- how is he feeling given the anniversary of the separation ?
Top   #164
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Five cups - 8 wands

Your day tomorrow will be sensitive and dynamic. So be willing to let the wind roll through your hair and the rain fall like tears as you let your involvement in the day touch you deeply and move you fully

Queen of Pentacles/Knight of Pentacles

He has the woman he wants & is slowly but surely moving foward with his life. His head is in the future & getting closer to the one he loves, not in the past.

Q: How does PM view me now?
Top   #165
Citizen

em_idol_twins 

Quote:
Five cups - 8 wands

Queen of swords, hangedman

Time had dulited everything. After a year, he is left without much feeling with the separation, he is stern and composed with his emotions. But this has restricted his thoughts of establishing another relationship in the near future.

Q: Do the people in my research group hate me?
Top   #166
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
Queen of swords, hangedman

Time had dulited everything. After a year, he is left without much feeling with the separation, he is stern and composed with his emotions. But this has restricted his thoughts of establishing another relationship in the near future.

Q: Do the people in my research group hate me?
Knight of Wands/Death

The people in your research group are pushing hard to make progress, perhaps forcing the pace a little whilst you have the art of allowing things to take shape over more time but at a deeper level. So they don't hate you but they do have a different outlook & approach which means they probably come across as frustrated with you at times.

Q: Advice for a new look? (clothes & hair )
Top   #167
Citizen

em_idol_twins 

Amazing read!!

Quote:
Knight of Wands/Death

The people in your research group are pushing hard to make progress, perhaps forcing the pace a little whilst you have the art of allowing things to take shape over more time but at a deeper level. So they don't hate you but they do have a different outlook & approach which means they probably come across as frustrated with you at times.

Page of swords, the empress

You are really enthusiastic of changing your look and the page of swords is asking you to "Go for it!", listen to your heart and thoughts and put it into actions. A feminine look is most suitable for you. I think your hair and cloth styles should look similar to "the empress". Long, blonde hair, perhaps give a long dress a try?

Q: Will the weather (storm gertrude is coming tomorrow) affect my travel?
Top   #168
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Knight of Wands/Death

Fool - Lovérs

Lots of long ish hair with curls and waves and colour (daring Reds or innocent blonde streaks), in-style clothes that are fresh with the moment , big colours and breezy appearance , dresses!!!
- why does M (woman/co-worker) have such a downcast view of me?
Top   #169
Citizen

em_idol_twins 

Quote:
Fool - Lovérs

Lots of long ish hair with curls and waves and colour (daring Reds or innocent blonde streaks), in-style clothes that are fresh with the moment , big colours and breezy appearance , dresses!!!
- why does M (woman/co-worker) have such a downcast view of me?
The fool/The tower

M is a person who is blunt with without diplomacy and often loves to stir up stuff. This is not your fault. She is just acting naive and foolishness.

Q: same as above
Top   #170
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.