Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
ndark68  ndark68 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 18 Jan 2016
Location: Colorado, United States
Posts: 47
ndark68 
Hi, Can you calirify what you want your reading to be?


I'm not sure what same as above means?
Top   #171
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
Amazing read!!



Page of swords, the empress

You are really enthusiastic of changing your look and the page of swords is asking you to "Go for it!", listen to your heart and thoughts and put it into actions. A feminine look is most suitable for you. I think your hair and cloth styles should look similar to "the empress". Long, blonde hair, perhaps give a long dress a try?

Q: Will the weather (storm gertrude is coming tomorrow) affect my travel?
Eight of coins - The Hanged Man

I think this storm may have come and gone (tho' another is in its way right ?) - I would read the combo as a need to expect delays- you may be hanging around - but that the powers that be are working on the problem tho' they may not get it right first time. overall doesn't look catastrophic .

QU: Would I be satisfied with the product if I bought it ? (OPRAIOC)
Top   #172
em_idol_twins's Avatar
em_idol_twins  em_idol_twins is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jan 2016
Location: ---
Posts: 3,131
em_idol_twins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Eight of coins - The Hanged Man

I think this storm may have come and gone (tho' another is in its way right ?) - I would read the combo as a need to expect delays- you may be hanging around - but that the powers that be are working on the problem tho' they may not get it right first time. overall doesn't look catastrophic .

QU: Would I be satisfied with the product if I bought it ? (OPRAIOC)
6 of swords (Rx), 5 of pentacles

I am seeing the reason you want to buy the new product is to replace an existing one. However, you will not be satisfied with it, perhaps it is not suitable for you and you would think you wasted the money.

Q: Card for the week?
Top   #173
Pixna  Pixna is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Jan 2014
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,700
Pixna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
Q: Card for the week?
9 Swords / 7 Pentacles

Don't overthink things or let worries and fears pull you down. Even though you may not feel you fit in, it is your individuality that sets you apart and makes you unique.

-----

QU: What advice do the cards have to guide me in the year ahead?
Top   #174
Saskia's Avatar
Saskia  Saskia is offline
Tarot for Change
 
Join Date: 20 Sep 2015
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 3,587
Saskia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixna View Post
QU: What advice do the cards have to guide me in the year ahead?
KING OF PENTACLES - 10 PENTACLES
husband/stability

I think you will be very grounded and materially and mentally secure this year: either you are supported by a strong, reliable man or you feel like you're fully in charge of your finances and affairs this year.

Q: what should I pay more attention in my life right now?
Top   #175
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskia View Post

Q: what should I pay more attention in my life right now?
Ace of swords/Five of wands
Is it possible that you are trying to focus on too many things at once and it is scattering your energy? If you were to narrow down your (to-do) lists you will find that your laser focus on each item will get things accomplished better (and faster)

Ques
What was last night's dream trying to tell me? (esp the part which I wanted to ask but forgot to)
Top   #176
Saskia's Avatar
Saskia  Saskia is offline
Tarot for Change
 
Join Date: 20 Sep 2015
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 3,587
Saskia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ace of swords/Five of wands
Is it possible that you are trying to focus on too many things at once and it is scattering your energy? If you were to narrow down your (to-do) lists you will find that your laser focus on each item will get things accomplished better (and faster)

Ques
What was last night's dream trying to tell me? (esp the part which I wanted to ask but forgot to)
Thanks Happy Tree, sounds very apt! I'll try and focus more instead of being all over the place. Your card is

TOWER/KNIGHT OF SWORDS
unexpected/clarity

I think you'll figure what the dream means if you drop all the assumptions you think it means; cut through the confusion with mental sharpness. It might be a revelation of some sort, but don't try to build it into something it's not. Bare the message down to its very basics.

Q: What does my boss think of me?
Top   #177
Achlys  Achlys is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 May 2015
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 860
Achlys 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskia View Post
Thanks Happy Tree, sounds very apt! I'll try and focus more instead of being all over the place. Your card is

TOWER/KNIGHT OF SWORDS
unexpected/clarity

I think you'll figure what the dream means if you drop all the assumptions you think it means; cut through the confusion with mental sharpness. It might be a revelation of some sort, but don't try to build it into something it's not. Bare the message down to its very basics.

Q: What does my boss think of me?
3 of Wands/Page of Wands
I think your boss thinks that you're a successful employee who is eager to perform well. They may be thinking of a promotion for you.

What's some general advice for me at this time?
Top   #178
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achlys View Post
3 of Wands/Page of Wands
I think your boss thinks that you're a successful employee who is eager to perform well. They may be thinking of a promotion for you.

What's some general advice for me at this time?
Fool
Hermit

It is time to pursue a new subject to master, something that has been interesting to you, esp if you have been thinking about it for a while.

Ques
What does my higher self want me to know about x issue? (not romantic related)
Top   #179
classy  classy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Jan 2016
Location: Heaven
Posts: 969
classy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Fool
Hermit

It is time to pursue a new subject to master, something that has been interesting to you, esp if you have been thinking about it for a while.

Ques
What does my higher self want me to know about x issue? (not romantic related)
2 of cups and 2 of wands
Your higher self wants you to know that there is a partnership/friendship.You have to explore the situation and look out for more.

What does he want from me,do you see anything between us in future?
Top   #180
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.