Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Queen of coins / The Chariot

In the forseeable you will be asked, or will be expected, to lead others/ or take the lead in some practical/hands on endeavour or project ; put reservations and problems (real or imagined) to one side and just push forward.

QU: Same question; Something to be aware of coming up ?
Six of cups/Lovers

My first thought was that there is a chance of you running into an ex flame or someone you are/were interested in romantically. This brief reunion/chance encounter will seem to bring you joy and happiness in the foreseeable future.

REVISE READING
Seven of pentacles/Ace of cups
This to me seemed as though you might be indecisive wondering which creative outlet to pursue, worry not as you will make the right choice and choose the one that you are most passionate about.

Ques
Good news for me re month of April?
Top   #211
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Six of cups/Lovers

My first thought was that there is a chance of you running into an ex flame or someone you are/were interested in romantically. This brief reunion/chance encounter will seem to bring you joy and happiness in the foreseeable future.

Ques
Good news for me re month of April?
6 cups/Hiero - were you ever married? If yes maybe an ex husband is coming back into your life. If not that, then someone from your past that you have a spiritual bond with will return

What will my financial situation be like for the next month?
Top   #212
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
6 cups/Hiero - were you ever married? If yes maybe an ex husband is coming back into your life. If not that, then someone from your past that you have a spiritual bond with will return

What will my financial situation be like for the next month?
Woah! Looking at your reading I wonder if I had read for myself while reading for Samantha above :o I'll do a revise reading for her.

Two of swords/Temperance
I feel like your plan or any deep thinking you have done re your finances is going to pay off. You will find a way to increase your income and reducing your expenses, doing an overhaul of the way you handle your finances.

Ques
What is this brief reunion with KV for?
Top   #213
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Woah! Looking at your reading I wonder if I had read for myself while reading for Samantha above :o I'll do a revise reading for her.

Two of swords/Temperance
I feel like your plan or any deep thinking you have done re your finances is going to pay off. You will find a way to increase your income and reducing your expenses, doing an overhaul of the way you handle your finances.

Ques
What is this brief reunion with KV for?
8 of Wands/King of Cups

Urgent matter pertaining to KV themselves, I have a feeling it's not just one thing but several affecting them that's brought them to you. Because of the ED's it seems to be of their detriment so it's not exactly good news but maybe seeking your help instead.

Q: What will happen to CT if I do report him?
Top   #214
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post

Q: What will happen to CT if I do report him?

HP/Justice
He will be investigated discreetly and prosecuted. They will keep the whistle blower's identity hidden and ensure CT gets what he deserves.

Ques
How does reading this book help me? (TAFT)
Top   #215
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
HP/Justice
He will be investigated discreetly and prosecuted. They will keep the whistle blower's identity hidden and ensure CT gets what he deserves.

Ques
How does reading this book help me? (TAFT)
Knight of coins - Ten of coins

Is this a how to make money book ? If yes, it will give you a kick start something to get the sluggish knight moving forward again. Ten promises the big bucks (advice on how to build an empire ?) and a stable income to boot. If it's not money per say then it will still help you to kick off inertia and suggest ways to be multi talented, multi tasking - a pie in many ovens kind of individual ... Help to give life structure, permenance and security.

QU: Advice for me about X (person)
Top   #216
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:

Is this a how to make money book ? If yes, it will give you a kick start something to get the sluggish knight moving forward again. Ten promises the big bucks (advice on how to build an empire ?) and a stable income to boot. If it's not money per say then it will still help you to kick off inertia and suggest ways to be multi talented, multi tasking - a pie in many ovens kind of individual ... Help to give life structure, permenance and security.

QU: Advice for me about X (person)
ED's apply:

6 of Pentacles/Queen of Swords

It seems like you should give X the cold shoulder, not give them a chance for the sake of your own good. The nature of the Queen makes me think they hurt you in the past but regardless of whether that is accurate or not it's in your best interest to keep yourself out of reach and only give what you must to X.

Q: Is it J or is it E or neither?
Top   #217
Citizen

HappyTree 
Feedback

Quote:

It's 'Throw Away Fifty Things' - decluttering physical/mental mess. So while it isn't strictly a money book, it does have the effects you stated! I just finished the book and I've decided what I needed to do to stop being stuck and build/create more.. the word 'empire' is exactly the word I use. Your reading is def spot on!
Top   #218
Citizen

Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
ED's apply:

6 of Pentacles/Queen of Swords

It seems like you should give X the cold shoulder, not give them a chance for the sake of your own good. The nature of the Queen makes me think they hurt you in the past but regardless of whether that is accurate or not it's in your best interest to keep yourself out of reach and only give what you must to X.

Q: Is it J or is it E or neither?
Four of cups - moon

Both failures

J is Four of cups and E is the moon, I guess the first is not so open and the second Is not really sure, very lost somehow. I guess it needs to be a different one.

Q: Basiliki feelings towards me?
Top   #219
Resident

irasema 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartellus View Post
Four of cups - moon

Both failures

J is Four of cups and E is the moon, I guess the first is not so open and the second Is not really sure, very lost somehow. I guess it needs to be a different one.

Q: Basiliki feelings towards me?
7 of swords reversed + Queen of cups

Afraid to show you romantic feelings

Q. Something I need to know now
Top   #220
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.