Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Pixna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post

- does he see me as his girlfriend still?
Three of Fire
Universe

There is an undeniable passion between you both that is larger than the two of you -- it's palpable and can't be suppressed.

You complete his life and make him feel whole, so regardless of how he views you (girlfriend, lover, former girlfriend), the value and importance of your relationship is huge to him.

-----

QU: What do I need to know to steer my life in the best direction over the next three months?
Top   #241
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixna View Post
Three of Fire
Universe

There is an undeniable passion between you both that is larger than the two of you -- it's palpable and can't be suppressed.

You complete his life and make him feel whole, so regardless of how he views you (girlfriend, lover, former girlfriend), the value and importance of your relationship is huge to him.

-----

QU: What do I need to know to steer my life in the best direction over the next three months?
Queen of Cups - The Sun

First be confident that you will succeed and will feel good about your achievements (don't allow anything to put a *dampener* on this, the queens emotions can mire her down at times) second, consider the benefits of the *great outdoors* - fresh air, the sun on your face (vitamin D ? My queen looks alittle sallow ....) and wide vistas may be part of what you need to boost you emotionally.

QU: Great question so ... What do I need to know to steer my life in the best direction over the next 3 months ?
Top   #242
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Queen of Cups - The Sun

First be confident that you will succeed and will feel good about your achievements (don't allow anything to put a *dampener* on this, the queens emotions can mire her down at times) second, consider the benefits of the *great outdoors* - fresh air, the sun on your face (vitamin D ? My queen looks alittle sallow ....) and wide vistas may be part of what you need to boost you emotionally.

QU: Great question so ... What do I need to know to steer my life in the best direction over the next 3 months ?
Ship/hearts

Take a trip with loved ones or someone close to your heart, this trip may be the spark or getaway that you both need. This could also be a physical location move that would be beneficial

How will my bunny's health be in the next week? (She is sick and going to the vet this morning )

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Top   #243
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Ship/hearts

Take a trip with loved ones or someone close to your heart, this trip may be the spark or getaway that you both need. This could also be a physical location move that would be beneficial

How will my bunny's health be in the next week? (She is sick and going to the vet this morning )

Death - Emperor

She may have been at deaths door (?) but I hope this is a sign that her health will take a change for the better, becoming more stable - those at the vets want to do the best for their charges.

QU: What is achievable in the next 3 months ?
Top   #244
Citizen

katieb 

Oh dear Sam, just saw it had answered you with Lennies

Top   #245
Citizen

.traveller. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: What is achievable in the next 3 months ?
The Emperor/Judgement
In 3 months, you can build a foundation. This foundation will be the basis to launch into a new lifestyle.

~
How will I feel about owning the blue thing, if I chose to preorder it now?
Top   #246
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post
The Emperor/Judgement
In 3 months, you can build a foundation. This foundation will be the basis to launch into a new lifestyle.

~
How will I feel about owning the blue thing, if I chose to preorder it now?
Three of cups/Ace of cups
You will fall in love with it, enjoy showing it to people you are close to. I do wonder though if you've another similar item (function wise?) you might still prefer the old one out of sentimental value. But you'll appreciate this new one too.

Ques
Does X know I love him?
Top   #247
Citizen

.traveller. 

Its an anthropomorphic dragon doll, without any useful purpose that I can see, but its so darn cute. I do have 3 other dolls, but they are all much smaller (under 3" tall) and fairy themed. The cards fit well 3 plus 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ques Does X know I love him?
The Lovers/King of Wands
Yes, but somehow I have to come up with another sentence. He knows you love him and it warms his heart, I think it makes him happy to have your love.

~
Good, non-traumatic, news coming up for me in regards to my love life?
Top   #248
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post
Its an anthropomorphic dragon doll, without any useful purpose that I can see, but its so darn cute. I do have 3 other dolls, but they are all much smaller (under 3" tall) and fairy themed. The cards fit well 3 plus 1.

The Lovers/King of Wands
Yes, but somehow I have to come up with another sentence. He knows you love him and it warms his heart, I think it makes him happy to have your love.

~
Good, non-traumatic, news coming up for me in regards to my love life?
Wow! Thanks for the feedback. Interesting to see the 3 plus 1 I think the dragon doll will be one of your favorite things (Ace of cups)

Ten of swords, Nine of pentacles
The worst is over, you'll feel comfortable with your love life however it may develop. The greater degree of self-acceptance you have following this will also attract admirers flocking to you.

Ques
Good news for the rest of April?
Top   #249
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Wow! Thanks for the feedback. Interesting to see the 3 plus 1 I think the dragon doll will be one of your favorite things (Ace of cups)

Ten of swords, Nine of pentacles
The worst is over, you'll feel comfortable with your love life however it may develop. The greater degree of self-acceptance you have following this will also attract admirers flocking to you.

Ques
Good news for the rest of April?

Fool

Strength

There will be fresh times for you which you will enjoy that are full of robust energy and confidence!!

- what do I need to know ?
Top   #250
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.