Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Nine of cups, Queen of pentacles
You will be surprised at how emotionally fulfilled you will feel. You will also enjoy feeling the comfort and groundedness of this change.

Ques
Describe my next romantic partner's appearance.
Ten of cups - Hanged man
He will be cheerful (cups above their heads are in an arc - so I think he will be *smiley* EDIT : Ah ! Gold tooth ?! ), slim (not chunky at all), average height ....With the hanged man, first thought was *well hung* otherwise, quite a calm or centred demeanour.

QU: Describe the country we will next live in ?
Top   #281
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Ten of cups - Hanged man
He will be cheerful (cups above their heads are in an arc - so I think he will be *smiley* EDIT : Ah ! Gold tooth ?! ), slim (not chunky at all), average height ....With the hanged man, first thought was *well hung* otherwise, quite a calm or centred demeanour.

QU: Describe the country we will next live in ?
(omg GotH got *well endowed* in another thread for similar q! )

Two of cups/Sun
It's a place you and your SO both enjoy/agree upon, you might also find yourself liking the culture and getting along with the local. It's likely a sunny place, is it possible it's near the equator? If not maybe you'll only get to live there for the whole summer.

Ques
I'm gonna preface this q by saying I don't believe in manipulating someone into falling in love with you, but hypothetically, and it's been mentioned in a reading that if I wanted I could have W as my boyfriend - so, what do I need to do to have W ask me to be his girlfriend?
Top   #282
Citizen

samantha 

Ok , just read it ... So you'll know what to look out for

I did a spread for myself years ago about the various moves I will make this lifetime and the move I am talking about now also gave me a *red hot* card ! I can't imagine where this would be as the locations we are thinking about are much milder (or only hot in summer).

Quote:
(omg GotH got *well endowed* in another thread for similar q! )

Two of cups/Sun
It's a place you and your SO both enjoy/agree upon, you might also find yourself liking the culture and getting along with the local. It's likely a sunny place, is it possible it's near the equator? If not maybe you'll only get to live there for the whole summer.

Ques
I'm gonna preface this q by saying I don't believe in manipulating someone into falling in love with you, but hypothetically, and it's been mentioned in a reading that if I wanted I could have W as my boyfriend - so, what do I need to do to have W ask me to be his girlfriend?
The Devil - 2 of swords

Sorry HT I don't think they want to answer, perhaps it's moot - this I think shows you obsessing (are you obsessing ?) over this and knowing in your heart that you are damned if you make a move here (which suggests you have an inkling of how things would work out ) and damned if you don't (presumably because you can't switch the idea off ) I pulled another and got 6 of coins ; I'm thinking W does not have the means to give you what you need - more likely to be material or tangible in nature, Tho it could be emotional - and this may be the sticking point ?

QU: Any more clues as to the next country we will call home ?
Top   #283
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Ok , just read it ... So you'll know what to look out for

I did a spread for myself years ago about the various moves I will make this lifetime and the move I am talking about now also gave me a *red hot* card ! I can't imagine where this would be as the locations we are thinking about are much milder (or only hot in summer).
Thank you for the feedback, perhaps this card could signify general happiness and well being for you and your SO rather than the weather of the location?

Quote:
The Devil - 2 of swords

Sorry HT I don't think they want to answer, perhaps it's moot - this I think shows you obsessing (are you obsessing ?) over this and knowing in your heart that you are damned if you make a move here (which suggests you have an inkling of how things would work out ) and damned if you don't (presumably because you can't switch the idea off ) I pulled another and got 6 of coins ; I'm thinking W does not have the means to give you what you need - more likely to be material or tangible in nature, Tho it could be emotional - and this may be the sticking point ?

QU: Any more clues as to the next country we will call home ?
You are spot on! Exactly my thoughts - I don't want to have anything to do with this person (because I know it'll only lead to a Devil kind of relationship - I have enough of that!!!) but can't switch the idea off (he seems to have become a dating yardstick)! While I suspect he can't satisfy me materially the bigger concern is whether we can share a healthy relationship together where he'll fully commit and stay loyal (which I think he won't given what I've heard)

HP - Knight of Pentacles

I'm wondering if this means it is something that you've planned for, and have put in motion (the research, application papers etc). That or could it be possible that the country's leader is a female? Or there is a strong emphasis on spirituality. I get a feeling from the Knight of pentacles that this is a developing nation, steadily growing, perhaps strong on agriculture.

Ques
What do I need to know?
Top   #284
Citizen

Queen of Cards 

Quote:
Thank you for the feedback, perhaps this card could signify general happiness and well being for you and your SO rather than the weather of the location?

You are spot on! Exactly my thoughts - I don't want to have anything to do with this person (because I know it'll only lead to a Devil kind of relationship - I have enough of that!!!) but can't switch the idea off (he seems to have become a dating yardstick)! While I suspect he can't satisfy me materially the bigger concern is whether we can share a healthy relationship together where he'll fully commit and stay loyal (which I think he won't given what I've heard)

HP - Knight of Pentacles

I'm wondering if this means it is something that you've planned for, and have put in motion (the research, application papers etc). That or could it be possible that the country's leader is a female? Or there is a strong emphasis on spirituality. I get a feeling from the Knight of pentacles that this is a developing nation, steadily growing, perhaps strong on agriculture.

Ques
What do I need to know?
Ace of Staffs/The Lovers
Look out for a new interest. A new passion or lover coming your way soon!

Will I leave my job for a better opportunity soon?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Top   #285
Citizen

Beira 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Cards View Post
Ace of Staffs/The Lovers
Look out for a new interest. A new passion or lover coming your way soon!

Will I leave my job for a better opportunity soon?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
PAULINA TAROT
THREE OF WANDS, TWO OF SWORDS

Yes, maybe abroad, but it will be challanging
You can do it tho!
Top   #286
Citizen

HappyTree 

What does Beira need to know?
Moon, Page of wands

The way to gain clarity is to carve a new path for yourself. Whatever you were worrying about is no longer beneficial to you.

Ques
What is going on between K and F?
(if like another reader says K has been fantasizing about me and wanting to get my attention)
Top   #287
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
What does Beira need to know?
Moon, Page of wands

The way to gain clarity is to carve a new path for yourself. Whatever you were worrying about is no longer beneficial to you.

Ques
What is going on between K and F?
(if like another reader says K has been fantasizing about me and wanting to get my attention)
Seven of cups - Eight of cups

It seems that there was some fantasizing, but I think K has since decided to call it quits and has moved on ( or perhaps K still fantasises but realises that he has moved on anyway .. So a double whammy of a fantasy ??)

QU: What do I need to know about the dynamic between us ? (HAI)
Top   #288
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Seven of cups - Eight of cups

It seems that there was some fantasizing, but I think K has since decided to call it quits and has moved on ( or perhaps K still fantasises but realises that he has moved on anyway .. So a double whammy of a fantasy ??)

QU: What do I need to know about the dynamic between us ? (HAI)
4 of Swords/King of Pentacles
(Ill-Dig.)

So this King is either lazy or is used to doing all the work to the point that he doesn't know how to work in tandem with another, it might even be there's something keeping from being able to perform to his full ability. There will need to be adjustments made no matter what his issue is and you'll be better off taking the lead/setting the tone although you must earn his trust by showing you're qualified.

Q: Romantic compatibility between me and H?
Top   #289
Citizen

spiraling 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
4 of Swords/King of Pentacles
(Ill-Dig.)

So this King is either lazy or is used to doing all the work to the point that he doesn't know how to work in tandem with another, it might even be there's something keeping from being able to perform to his full ability. There will need to be adjustments made no matter what his issue is and you'll be better off taking the lead/setting the tone although you must earn his trust by showing you're qualified.

Q: Romantic compatibility between me and H?
10 of Wands RX and Strength

I believe if you were to enter a relationship with H, it'd largely be a sexual rather than a romantic one, and you'd be nearly overtaken by a hitherto unsuspected voracious appetite. Strange, impulsive actions on their behalf that reveal how mindless and careless they can be.

Q: What are the true dynamics between S and J?
Top   #290
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.