Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Beira 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiraling View Post
10 of Wands RX and Strength

I believe if you were to enter a relationship with H, it'd largely be a sexual rather than a romantic one, and you'd be nearly overtaken by a hitherto unsuspected voracious appetite. Strange, impulsive actions on their behalf that reveal how mindless and careless they can be.

Q: What are the true dynamics between S and J?
PAULINA TAROT
Nine of Wands - Eight of pentacles

J sees the dinamic as pure work. S might long for more but he is making a mess of it at the moment. A fair-furred pet might bring them closer

Why have I been offered more hours at work, despite there being no extra task to do? Was my honesty put to the test? (I dont need any more hours to complete the tasks I already have cause my boss himself just told me that I do what is espected)
Top   #291
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beira View Post
PAULINA TAROT
Nine of Wands - Eight of pentacles

J sees the dinamic as pure work. S might long for more but he is making a mess of it at the moment. A fair-furred pet might bring them closer

Why have I been offered more hours at work, despite there being no extra task to do? Was my honesty put to the test? (I dont need any more hours to complete the tasks I already have cause my boss himself just told me that I do what is espected)
Eight of wands - Chariot

Are the powers that be expecting a sudden rush on something or some kind of sudden intake/increase - it seems they don't want to *get behind* with something and feel they (or you or someone) needs to put their *best foot forward* in order to succeed.

QU: How can I improve my relationship with food ?
Top   #292
Citizen

Queen of Cards 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Eight of wands - Chariot

Are the powers that be expecting a sudden rush on something or some kind of sudden intake/increase - it seems they don't want to *get behind* with something and feel they (or you or someone) needs to put their *best foot forward* in order to succeed.

QU: How can I improve my relationship with food ?
Ace of Swords/King of Swords
Give yourself a clean slate, start new healthy habits and don't get stressed about out how you related to food yesterday. Today is new! Follow your body's own natural rules instead of trends and fad diets.

What does K want with me?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Top   #293
Citizen

Freyja of V 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Cards View Post
Ace of Swords/King of Swords
Give yourself a clean slate, start new healthy habits and don't get stressed about out how you related to food yesterday. Today is new! Follow your body's own natural rules instead of trends and fad diets.

What does K want with me?

9 of Swords, 2 of Pentacles

K can't stop thinking about you that it's literally keeping her/him up at night. S/he wishes you, or both of you, could balance your time better so you can spend more time together than apart.

Q: What do I need to know at this moment?
Top   #294
Citizen

Beira 

PAULINA TAROT
Knight of Swords, Knight of Cups.

Uhmm.. the universe tells you that you have two suitors: one dark and handsome, the other a professoonal playboy.
To you the choice, and remember that to be more than just a crush you must help the chosen one to become your King!
Top   #295
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beira View Post
PAULINA TAROT
Knight of Swords, Knight of Cups.

Uhmm.. the universe tells you that you have two suitors: one dark and handsome, the other a professoonal playboy.
To you the choice, and remember that to be more than just a crush you must help the chosen one to become your King!
A general for you :

Page of swords - High Priestess

If you are seeking answers you will need to blend some personal sleuthing/research along with whatever your gut tells you on the matter - you need a two pronged approach, don't go down one avenue only.

QU: Report card from the universe - How am I doing ?
Top   #296
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
A general for you :

Page of swords - High Priestess

If you are seeking answers you will need to blend some personal sleuthing/research along with whatever your gut tells you on the matter - you need a two pronged approach, don't go down one avenue only.

QU: Report card from the universe - How am I doing ?
Hierophant - 2 of Cups

There is stability in a love relationship that will stand the test of time, so you're doing well if that is what you desire.

Message from the universe re KoC
Top   #297
Citizen

Queen of Cards 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Hierophant - 2 of Cups

There is stability in a love relationship that will stand the test of time, so you're doing well if that is what you desire.

Message from the universe re KoC
The Fool/3 of cups
Approach things from a new perspective or begin again. No need to be set in your ways. Celebrate what you enjoy about KoC and focus less on what you don't.

A message from the Universe in regards to my connection with P?

Top   #298
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Cards View Post
The Fool/3 of cups
Approach things from a new perspective or begin again. No need to be set in your ways. Celebrate what you enjoy about KoC and focus less on what you don't.

A message from the Universe in regards to my connection with P?

You've set yourself up for a disappointment with P because you're reaching for something that's not really there instead of what is. I think you must make the effort to look at things objectively, you're missing the obvious for the absent.

8 of Swords/4 of Cups, both ill-dignified

Q: So it is the 8th or 9th?
Top   #299
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
You've set yourself up for a disappointment with P because you're reaching for something that's not really there instead of what is. I think you must make the effort to look at things objectively, you're missing the obvious for the absent.

8 of Swords/4 of Cups, both ill-dignified

Q: So it is the 8th or 9th?
8th - Knight of wands
9th - Strength

Travel (by yourself or another) or some other kind of focussed/assured forward movement is suggested on the 8th , the 9th a day where you would need to step outside of your comfort zone or otherwise grapple with some aspect of your ego.

QU: What energy do I need to call on ?
Top   #300
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.