Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Freyja of V's Avatar
Freyja of V  Freyja of V is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547
Freyja of V 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
8th - Knight of wands
9th - Strength

Travel (by yourself or another) or some other kind of focussed/assured forward movement is suggested on the 8th , the 9th a day where you would need to step outside of your comfort zone or otherwise grapple with some aspect of your ego.

QU: What energy do I need to call on ?
Death - 9 of Cups

You need to let go any negativity and allow this particular phase to end (possibly a relationship) so a new one can begin. By doing this, worries/anxieties will fade away, making way for all your wishes to come true; allowing for a transition.

Q: What can I expect from this new commitment (career related?)
Top   #301
patterner  patterner is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2016
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 65
patterner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post

Q: What can I expect from this new commitment (career related?)
Movement rx (Goddess Tarot version of Chariot) / 10 of Pentacles

It will keep you at the same stage of your life. However, if you stay on this path it will lead to material fulfillment!

How will I handle the silent retreat in August?
Top   #302
Queen of Cards's Avatar
Queen of Cards  Queen of Cards is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Feb 2016
Location: Atlanta, Ga USA
Posts: 228
Queen of Cards 

Quote:
Originally Posted by patterner View Post
Movement rx (Goddess Tarot version of Chariot) / 10 of Pentacles

It will keep you at the same stage of your life. However, if you stay on this path it will lead to material fulfillment!

How will I handle the silent retreat in August?
Ace of wands/Seven of swords

The silent retreat will inspire and motivate you but it will also stir up some fears and insecurities. Sounds like an opportunity for growth.

What does he need that I can provide?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Top   #303
DDwarks  DDwarks is offline
Tutu wearing rascal
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2016
Location: Here
Posts: 3,009
DDwarks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Cards View Post
Ace of wands/Seven of swords

The silent retreat will inspire and motivate you but it will also stir up some fears and insecurities. Sounds like an opportunity for growth.

What does he need that I can provide?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Ace of Cups . Strength

You can help him express and process him emotions and give him the support to learn to manage and channel his energy.

Q. I've asked for help..had to. Will it bring on an end to this situation with my neighbour?
Top   #304
Queen of Cards's Avatar
Queen of Cards  Queen of Cards is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Feb 2016
Location: Atlanta, Ga USA
Posts: 228
Queen of Cards 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
Ace of Cups . Strength

You can help him express and process him emotions and give him the support to learn to manage and channel his energy.

Q. I've asked for help..had to. Will it bring on an end to this situation with my neighbour?
Six of Swords/ Ten of Swords
The help you have asked for will make a difference. Things are definitely going to change for the better but the neighbor isn't going to make it easy. They will either "go out with a bang" or start a bit more drama before it's all over and done with.

Am I repeating bad habits in my approach to him?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Top   #305
DDwarks  DDwarks is offline
Tutu wearing rascal
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2016
Location: Here
Posts: 3,009
DDwarks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Cards View Post
Six of Swords/ Ten of Swords
The help you have asked for will make a difference. Things are definitely going to change for the better but the neighbor isn't going to make it easy. They will either "go out with a bang" or start a bit more drama before it's all over and done with.

Am I repeating bad habits in my approach to him?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Justice . 10 of Disks

You seem to be I'm afraid. It seems that Karma is at play here and the way you deal with things (those bad habits) are something you've "inherited", carried through from a past life.
PS..Well done for asking the right questions!

Q. As it stands, without any more help, where are things heading with my neighbours?
Top   #306
patterner  patterner is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2016
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 65
patterner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
Q. As it stands, without any more help, where are things heading with my neighbours?
Sacrifice rx (Goddess Tarot- RWS equiv is Hanged Man) / Ace of Swords

You may be made to feel that you are being selfish, even though you are acting for your own peace of mind. However, you have the truth on your side.

How does PH feel about me on an average day?
Top   #307
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by patterner View Post
Sacrifice rx (Goddess Tarot- RWS equiv is Hanged Man) / Ace of Swords

You may be made to feel that you are being selfish, even though you are acting for your own peace of mind. However, you have the truth on your side.

How does PH feel about me on an average day?
Knight of Swords + 4 of Pents

They feel impatient about getting closer to you...

Q - How does X feel about me currently?
Top   #308
QueenofClubs's Avatar
QueenofClubs  QueenofClubs is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Mar 2015
Location: your butt
Posts: 8,601
QueenofClubs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Knight of Swords + 4 of Pents



They feel impatient about getting closer to you...



Q - How does X feel about me currently?


5 of wands knight of wands

Feeling attracted but also trying to fight it but here is passion here that they are resisting

What does she want me to do


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Top   #309
patterner  patterner is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2016
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 65
patterner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofClubs View Post

What does she want me to do


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 of cups/3 of staves

She wants to have a heart to heart with you and talk about the situation. She hopes to gain a clearer perspective from you.

What can I do to be closer to PH at this point?
Top   #310
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.