Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Tutu wearing rascal

DDwarks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
The Sun/5 of Wands

They thought the outcome was blindingly obvious. They held a clear advantage in imposing their views.

Q: Should I go solo on my current career path or have a change of direction?
2 of Wands . Sun
This looks like a change in direction and one for the better too. It talks about looking for the next thing to keep your mind challenged. Your current path you're already good at and recognised as such too.

Q. How much of a shock was it that I held my ground and more?
Top   #321
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
2 of Wands . Sun
This looks like a change in direction and one for the better too. It talks about looking for the next thing to keep your mind challenged. Your current path you're already good at and recognised as such too.

Q. How much of a shock was it that I held my ground and more?
Ace of Swords/Knight of Swords

They felt unexpectedly ambushed & outwitted. It happened in a bit of a blur for them & you clearly came out on top.

Q: Do I need to create an opportunity or will I draw it to me?
Top   #322
Tutu wearing rascal

DDwarks 

Quote:
Ace of Swords/Knight of Swords

They felt unexpectedly ambushed & outwitted. It happened in a bit of a blur for them & you clearly came out on top.

Q: Do I need to create an opportunity or will I draw it to me?
2 of Disks . Ace of Disks
The opportunity has already been created for you now you need to draw it. It's been waiting for you to reach out.

Q. My cards for tomorrow? (and I'm off to bed. Thank you for this great exchange!)
Top   #323
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
2 of Disks . Ace of Disks
The opportunity has already been created for you now you need to draw it. It's been waiting for you to reach out.

Q. My cards for tomorrow? (and I'm off to bed. Thank you for this great exchange!)
Two of Cups/The Lovers

Its all about drawing closer to the ones you love tomorrow! They'll be feeling it too, enjoy

(Thank you also)
Top   #324
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Two of Cups/The Lovers

Its all about drawing closer to the ones you love tomorrow! They'll be feeling it too, enjoy

(Thank you also)
Jagdamba, you didn't leave a question for me to answer.

Q: What's the next thing to happen between me and X?
Top   #325
Citizen

Freyja of V 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Q: What's the next thing to happen between me and X?
King of Pentacles & 2 of Wands

After partnering, you both will find yourself hovering in that first stage of development and you'll need to be patient and will have to wait to see the results. However, your patience will be rewarded and success will be yours.

If this is a romantic relationship, you're still in that first stage but you love the newness and all that goes with it; new love is intoxicating. You may slowly move to that next stage but when you get there, your relationship will be grounded, stable, and set up for success!

Q:What are the opportunities/challenges I can expect in the next month?
Top   #326
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post
King of Pentacles & 2 of Wands

After partnering, you both will find yourself hovering in that first stage of development and you'll need to be patient and will have to wait to see the results. However, your patience will be rewarded and success will be yours.

If this is a romantic relationship, you're still in that first stage but you love the newness and all that goes with it; new love is intoxicating. You may slowly move to that next stage but when you get there, your relationship will be grounded, stable, and set up for success!

Q:What are the opportunities/challenges I can expect in the next month?
9 of swords - 9 of Wands
There is need to be contemplative (9 Hermit) and come up with personal solutions/moral positions etc in the month of January, this may take the form of some late night soul searching.Your challenge is to keep going under pressure and to keep vigilant against potential problems; if you are able to pre empty or side step them then anxiety levels should be kept at a manageable level.

QU: What opportunities/challenges might I encounter in 2017 ?
Top   #327
Citizen

think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
9 of swords - 9 of Wands
There is need to be contemplative (9 Hermit) and come up with personal solutions/moral positions etc in the month of January, this may take the form of some late night soul searching.Your challenge is to keep going under pressure and to keep vigilant against potential problems; if you are able to pre empty or side step them then anxiety levels should be kept at a manageable level.

QU: What opportunities/challenges might I encounter in 2017 ?
Page of cups / queen of swords

Well, there are people coming to challenge you in 2017. One is an immature guy, oh he's so sweet at times, he quite clearly adores you, but gosh, he's hard work. He's flighty and over eager, he runs around and won't sit still, and you never know what's what with him even though he might feel as though he wears his heart on his sleeve. I think he loves you, in his own way, as much as he can do (the emotional immaturity here). Another is a friend, probably female, maybe even a female boss, that is sharp as a tack and quite forthright, she speaks her mind and sometimes she intimidates you, even though she brings out a more assertive side to you as well, so that's an opportunity as well as a challenge.

Tell me about whether or not I should go on the trip to India, and why?
Top   #328
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Page of cups / queen of swords

Well, there are people coming to challenge you in 2017. One is an immature guy, oh he's so sweet at times, he quite clearly adores you, but gosh, he's hard work. He's flighty and over eager, he runs around and won't sit still, and you never know what's what with him even though he might feel as though he wears his heart on his sleeve. I think he loves you, in his own way, as much as he can do (the emotional immaturity here). Another is a friend, probably female, maybe even a female boss, that is sharp as a tack and quite forthright, she speaks her mind and sometimes she intimidates you, even though she brings out a more assertive side to you as well, so that's an opportunity as well as a challenge.

Tell me about whether or not I should go on the trip to India, and why?
Sun/4 of Cups

Depends on why you want to go and what attitude you bring. If you're looking for some kind of spiritual epiphanies or something that will feel like a soulful thing don't go because you will be let down. It won't live up to your expectations and you'll be in your feelings throughout the trip to the point you won't be able to live in the moment and enjoy the trip. Should you choose to go for the experience of it, with little to no expectations save to have as much fun as possible with whoever you can- then go. Ultimately it wouldn't be a terrible idea either way but it's really up to you what you get out of it.

Q: Is it ultimately D or am I wrong?
Top   #329
Citizen

SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
Sun/4 of Cups

Depends on why you want to go and what attitude you bring. If you're looking for some kind of spiritual epiphanies or something that will feel like a soulful thing don't go because you will be let down. It won't live up to your expectations and you'll be in your feelings throughout the trip to the point you won't be able to live in the moment and enjoy the trip. Should you choose to go for the experience of it, with little to no expectations save to have as much fun as possible with whoever you can- then go. Ultimately it wouldn't be a terrible idea either way but it's really up to you what you get out of it.

Q: Is it ultimately D or am I wrong?
5 of pents, knight of pents

Yes, it can be D but you need to weather through the storm together and be very very patient. It will be quite some time before you these doubts are alleviated. Your instinct here is right.
Top   #330
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.