Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
3 of swords - 7 of Wands

Have you just broken up with someone ? These cards suggest that you will meet after a painful breakup (perhaps betrayal) with someone else, the 7 makes me think that you will (at that time) be very wary about letting your guard down again ....and may at the beginning keep the new guy very much at arms length - but I guess he will be persistent or will know how to disarm you ....

QU: I don't feel I'm making any headway - comment from the universe please ....
7 of Cups/Chariot

If you're realistic about your options you'll be able to make better head way, are you sure you're seeing what's really in front of you or are you making things out to be something they are not? If you have unrealistic expectations and goals you'll get nowhere quickly.

Q: Outcome if I leave this job?
Top   #341
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
7 of Cups/Chariot

If you're realistic about your options you'll be able to make better head way, are you sure you're seeing what's really in front of you or are you making things out to be something they are not? If you have unrealistic expectations and goals you'll get nowhere quickly.

Q: Outcome if I leave this job?
World, 4 of cups
You'll be gladly back on the job market again, if not taking a break to see the world/ travel a bitů you'll have plenty of job offers but none that intrigues you, but good enough to settle for.

Q: Is it better to wait until Jan 8 before I make any decision and take any action re work?
Top   #342
Citizen

scorpiogirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
World, 4 of cups
You'll be gladly back on the job market again, if not taking a break to see the world/ travel a bitů you'll have plenty of job offers but none that intrigues you, but good enough to settle for.

Q: Is it better to wait until Jan 8 before I make any decision and take any action re work?
Death / World
This is an interesting combination .... it is about endings and completion... so wait until you have truly made a satisfactory decision ...

How did M feel about our date?
Top   #343
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl View Post
Death / World
This is an interesting combination .... it is about endings and completion... so wait until you have truly made a satisfactory decision ...

How did M feel about our date?
Star/ kop
M felt rejuvenated, he felt elated to have someone beautiful as company, he felt the date was worth his time and whatever he spent.

Q: Is the GS business idea profitable?
Top   #344
Tutu wearing rascal

DDwarks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
Star/ kop
M felt rejuvenated, he felt elated to have someone beautiful as company, he felt the date was worth his time and whatever he spent.

Q: Is the GS business idea profitable?
Princess of Disks. Prince of Cups
Yes it is but you'll have to be quite ruthless getting there.

Q. How should I feel about A (Female family member)?
Top   #345
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
Princess of Disks. Prince of Cups
Yes it is but you'll have to be quite ruthless getting there.

Q. How should I feel about A (Female family member)?
7 of coins - 6 of swords

Perhaps accept that there's not much more you can do at present, the situation may be more rewarding/pay dividends in the future but for now it's probably better to move on (especially in terms of quietening the mind/over analysing ...but perhaps to put some distance between you physically too.)

QU: What do I need to realise about this time in my life ?
Top   #346
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
7 of coins - 6 of swords

Perhaps accept that there's not much more you can do at present, the situation may be more rewarding/pay dividends in the future but for now it's probably better to move on (especially in terms of quietening the mind/over analysing ...but perhaps to put some distance between you physically too.)

QU: What do I need to realise about this time in my life ?
8 of Swords/Queen of Pentacles

You're kind of putting yourself through some things that you don't need to, you are the architect of your own discomfort. You're capable of obtaining the things you desire, it's not up to anyone else and you're independent and strong enough to get them.

Q: What is she likely to say to me when she messages me back?
Top   #347
Citizen

SilentBreeze 

Quote:
8 of Swords/Queen of Pentacles

You're kind of putting yourself through some things that you don't need to, you are the architect of your own discomfort. You're capable of obtaining the things you desire, it's not up to anyone else and you're independent and strong enough to get them.

Q: What is she likely to say to me when she messages me back?
Six of Cups/ Seven of Cups

She will ask you to accept an apology regarding her actions. She will then explain that your demands were a bit too much for her to be able to give, but would like to give you something smaller.

What is it about this new TV show that I'm watching that resonates with me so much?
Top   #348
Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBreeze View Post
Six of Cups/ Seven of Cups

She will ask you to accept an apology regarding her actions. She will then explain that your demands were a bit too much for her to be able to give, but would like to give you something smaller.

What is it about this new TV show that I'm watching that resonates with me so much?
High Priestess/9 of Cups

Well we can't deny it does because here you clearly see the way it brings your deepest conditioning and psychology to life. It also resonates with you because it displays your deepest ideals and wishes, showing you a fantasy you're very much seduced by.

Q: What's the next thing to happen between X and I?
Top   #349
Citizen

SonyaB 

Quote:
High Priestess/9 of Cups

Well we can't deny it does because here you clearly see the way it brings your deepest conditioning and psychology to life. It also resonates with you because it displays your deepest ideals and wishes, showing you a fantasy you're very much seduced by.

Q: What's the next thing to happen between X and I?
9 pents, knight of wands

You will experience more contentment alone than with X. X will be hot and cold, the moment X sees you carrying on life without them, they will pop up and confuse your heart.

Be forewarned, I find the initial X if often too ambiguous to be accurately read. It could be anyones energy around you.

Q: What will BLs next action be toward me?
Top   #350

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.