Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
6 pentacles - queen wands
Tantzi know the neighbourhood cat comes round because it knows it will be given food from you. She also knows that the cat frequents other houses in the neighbourhood for the same purpose.
HaHA! So she basically agrees with our own assessment. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
what are the 2 potential life paths that J's soul chose to have the option of with me in this lifetime?
RWS

Well, nothing precise, as of this moment, but the strongest faint influences are these:

Ace of Pents RX ~ To be rich together, to live in a big house, indulge in everything that comes with material riches, and not much room for spirituality and such.

Judgement RX ~ A life of monotony and indecision, not being able to get out of the rut, because things don't seem to connect and none of you could see themselves, not to say about the other and the context.

---

Q: What does Tantzi think of Neighbour Cat?
Top   #361
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
HaHA! So she basically agrees with our own assessment. XD



RWS

Well, nothing precise, as of this moment, but the strongest faint influences are these:

Ace of Pents RX ~ To be rich together, to live in a big house, indulge in everything that comes with material riches, and not much room for spirituality and such.

Judgement RX ~ A life of monotony and indecision, not being able to get out of the rut, because things don't seem to connect and none of you could see themselves, not to say about the other and the context.

---

Q: What does Tantzi think of Neighbour Cat?
9 pentacles - 7 wands

She is looking down her nose at it a bit in a slightly disgusted and displeased way, like 'who do you think you are' type of vibe. She also finds it a bit of an elusive, strange type of cat...like she and this cat are different/not the same kind of person(cat), have nothing in common, she is a house cat (she feels superior in this regard) and he is kind of a outdoor traveller rogue type of character. She doesn't mind the cat coming around as long as she feels he is not a permanent resident and this is still *her* home - she is the permanent residence, he is just a visitor.

will I end up forgiving J?
Top   #362
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Funny enough, I thought our younger cat, Lizi was the one who thinks that. She's terribly aggressive with Ms. Neighbour. We thought Tantzi wanted to befriend her, but, then again, yeah, when it comes to territory. We've recently moved anyway, the girls have adjusted very well (I mean that for cats), so I understand why they may feel weary about somebody else with a big personality coming in and dictating things around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
will I end up forgiving J?
RWS - X of Pents & King of Cups

Yes, it appears you're (both?) looking for a permanent solution. The only necessary thing is for you both to keep your cool and treat each other with love and empathy, even though you may not see eye to eye at the moment.

---

Q: What should I know about the K and C situation?
Top   #363
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Funny enough, I thought our younger cat, Lizi was the one who thinks that. She's terribly aggressive with Ms. Neighbour. We thought Tantzi wanted to befriend her, but, then again, yeah, when it comes to territory. We've recently moved anyway, the girls have adjusted very well (I mean that for cats), so I understand why they may feel weary about somebody else with a big personality coming in and dictating things around.



RWS - X of Pents & King of Cups

Yes, it appears you're (both?) looking for a permanent solution. The only necessary thing is for you both to keep your cool and treat each other with love and empathy, even though you may not see eye to eye at the moment.

---

Q: What should I know about the K and C situation?
Aww, we have a visiting cat too and he also has a big personality....around here he has a reputation for terrorising the other cats in the area! :/ Perhaps I was picking up on your other cat's energy...who knows

3 cups - death

K and C may be conspiring or working together in some regard - they feel like they can achieve more together which will benefit both of them and they feel very pleased by this idea. However one of them is going to end up getting trampled on and hurt/betrayed by the other but they won't see it coming till it's too late and they have lost everything they thought they were going to gain by working with the other person.

Will J and I really manage to heal the situation and build a permanent solution to being together long term?
Top   #364
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
Aww, we have a visiting cat too and he also has a big personality....around here he has a reputation for terrorising the other cats in the area! :/ Perhaps I was picking up on your other cat's energy...who knows
Well our Tantzi has a past experience with an aggressive neighbour tom who was very mean to her when she was younger. With this neighbour it's more of an ego battle between the three of them, and I can understand the idea of "who does she think she is?" because she came here like she's boss. I do think she's older than my girls though (Tantzi 2ish, Lizi 1ish).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
3 cups - death

K and C may be conspiring or working together in some regard - they feel like they can achieve more together which will benefit both of them and they feel very pleased by this idea. However one of them is going to end up getting trampled on and hurt/betrayed by the other but they won't see it coming till it's too late and they have lost everything they thought they were going to gain by working with the other person.
I can see that already, one of them already has problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
Will J and I really manage to heal the situation and build a permanent solution to being together long term?
RWS - Queen of Pents & Emperor

Well, as I see it, there is agreement, albeit shaky and weaker on the feminine side, while the male side is holding their own point of view. There is mistrust of a positive future on both sides, and you will only achieve peace when your arguments and view of each other are concrete solid.

---

Q: Should we eventually get a dog, if so, can you tell me about what kind of dog is best for us in this house, and with the two cats?
Top   #365
Persimmon  Persimmon is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Oct 2016
Location: Somewhere in the ether
Posts: 1,826
Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Well our Tantzi has a past experience with an aggressive neighbour tom who was very mean to her when she was younger. With this neighbour it's more of an ego battle between the three of them, and I can understand the idea of "who does she think she is?" because she came here like she's boss. I do think she's older than my girls though (Tantzi 2ish, Lizi 1ish).



I can see that already, one of them already has problems.



RWS - Queen of Pents & Emperor

Well, as I see it, there is agreement, albeit shaky and weaker on the feminine side, while the male side is holding their own point of view. There is mistrust of a positive future on both sides, and you will only achieve peace when your arguments and view of each other are concrete solid.

---

Q: Should we eventually get a dog, if so, can you tell me about what kind of dog is best for us in this house, and with the two cats?
Ace pentacles - Ace swords

A puppy who is just starting it's life and is still learning about itself, so you can mold/train him/her in how to behave and how to fit in with your family and household rules. I am seeing a little white Labrador puppy

if I left J because of his betrayal and I stopped contact with him, and then he saw me a few months later kissing another man - how would he react?
Top   #366
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
if I left J because of his betrayal and I stopped contact with him, and then he saw me a few months later kissing another man - how would he react?
RWS - King of Cups & IX of Pents

The situation would certainly be tense, but one of you (him?) would most likely diffuse it. I feel he'll understand that you want to continue on your own, and he'll support you with all his heart (although I am sure he's got feelings for you).

---

Q: When's the best time to get the puppy (maybe a time frame)?
Top   #367
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - King of Cups & IX of Pents

The situation would certainly be tense, but one of you (him?) would most likely diffuse it. I feel he'll understand that you want to continue on your own, and he'll support you with all his heart (although I am sure he's got feelings for you).

---

Q: When's the best time to get the puppy (maybe a time frame)?
The hermit, 6 of cups

Think about it more as it's a huge amount of responsibility. 6 cups tells me 6 months or when the weather is warmer, children in your life will adore it and help you care for it.

How I'll feel when I next hear from prospective employer R?
Top   #368
EmpyreanKnight's Avatar
EmpyreanKnight  EmpyreanKnight is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Oct 2015
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 1,853
EmpyreanKnight 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
How I'll feel when I next hear from prospective employer R?
The Sun + 3 of Swords Rx

Wow, these are both very positive cards. You'll feel joy and optimism when you hear from R, and there definitely won't be any heartbreak here.

----

Q: If I do follow my mom's prodding that I shift to a rather nice job in a huge government financial office, how would it benefit my career?
Top   #369
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
The Sun + 3 of Swords Rx

Wow, these are both very positive cards. You'll feel joy and optimism when you hear from R, and there definitely won't be any heartbreak here.

----

Q: If I do follow my mom's prodding that I shift to a rather nice job in a huge government financial office, how would it benefit my career?
5 of swords rx and 6 of swords rx

It might not be that great for your career, mainly because it wouldn't satisfy you mentally or emotionally. There'd be dissonance and tensions,and this would show in your work. I sense your personality is more suited to something you can get involved in, get your teeth into and a bit of reward from.

Will D play a role in my future?
Top   #370
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.