Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Resident

QueenLove 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
5 of swords rx and 6 of swords rx

It might not be that great for your career, mainly because it wouldn't satisfy you mentally or emotionally. There'd be dissonance and tensions,and this would show in your work. I sense your personality is more suited to something you can get involved in, get your teeth into and a bit of reward from.

Will D play a role in my future?
3 wands rx & 9 swords

D's role is your future is one you'll ultimately decide, however, you may not be the priority (i.e. love triangle) OR that future may be conflicted and painful emotionally. This is not an issue of your value/worth, but D's sights cast elsewhere and inability to comfort/soothe or provide the emotional support you deserve.

What is my romantic future with J?
Top   #371
Citizen

think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenLove View Post
3 wands rx & 9 swords

D's role is your future is one you'll ultimately decide, however, you may not be the priority (i.e. love triangle) OR that future may be conflicted and painful emotionally. This is not an issue of your value/worth, but D's sights cast elsewhere and inability to comfort/soothe or provide the emotional support you deserve.

What is my romantic future with J?
^ very good

death / 4 of swords rx

I think there is not much of a romantic future with J in the upcoming months at least (as far ahead as I can work with tarot). There has been too much gone on and now it's time for a rest, either you or J or both of you seem reluctant to take this much needed time apart for clarity of though and to let your emotions settle. That's not to say that you don't have a strong bond... you do, and this is the reason for the need for separating for a while. If there has been any kind of emotional abuse, you can't fix it by continuing down the old path... after a while, regroup and decide the romantic future, there is potential there.

What is going on between D and C?
Top   #372
Resident

QueenLove 

Quote:
^ very good

death / 4 of swords rx

I think there is not much of a romantic future with J in the upcoming months at least (as far ahead as I can work with tarot). There has been too much gone on and now it's time for a rest, either you or J or both of you seem reluctant to take this much needed time apart for clarity of though and to let your emotions settle. That's not to say that you don't have a strong bond... you do, and this is the reason for the need for separating for a while. If there has been any kind of emotional abuse, you can't fix it by continuing down the old path... after a while, regroup and decide the romantic future, there is potential there.

That's so spot on! Wow...love the insight!!! It's so spot on! Very very very helpful and useful. Thank you. Be blessed!
Top   #373
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:

Six of water / The sun

I get the feeling of two people just having fun and being playful with eachother. There might be a few light hearted flirtation but honestly it looks like a fun friendship.

Q: Same as yours: What is going on between OTL and GF?

Thanks!
Top   #374
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaWakaEhEh View Post
Six of water / The sun

I get the feeling of two people just having fun and being playful with eachother. There might be a few light hearted flirtation but honestly it looks like a fun friendship.

Q: Same as yours: What is going on between OTL and GF?

Thanks!
10 wands - 7 cups

They may want different things but they haven't realised it yet. There is some strain or internal struggle beginning to appear for one of them.

what does the universe want me to know about A and J?
Top   #375
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
10 wands - 7 cups

They may want different things but they haven't realised it yet. There is some strain or internal struggle beginning to appear for one of them.

what does the universe want me to know about A and J?

Empress/Knight of wands

Oooh these cards look sexual lol I'm not sure if we are talking about a relationship but I see two people very sexually attracted to eachother. This combo makes me think of fertility too..like an unexpected pregnancy.

Q: Is OTL in love with GF?
Top   #376
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
Empress/Knight of wands

Oooh these cards look sexual lol I'm not sure if we are talking about a relationship but I see two people very sexually attracted to eachother. This combo makes me think of fertility too..like an unexpected pregnancy.

Q: Is OTL in love with GF?
Hmm interesting

7 swords - queen cups (and ace pentacles jumped out)

Yes I think OTL is bursting with positive emotions about GF but they are trying to keep a lid on it and not expressing it verbally yet. Or at the very least this is the beginning of them falling for GF.

If A gave J another chance, what would happen to their relationship in the long term?
Top   #377
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
Hmm interesting

7 swords - queen cups (and ace pentacles jumped out)

Yes I think OTL is bursting with positive emotions about GF but they are trying to keep a lid on it and not expressing it verbally yet. Or at the very least this is the beginning of them falling for GF.

If A gave J another chance, what would happen to their relationship in the long term?

3 of fire/Page of earth

I dont know but I'm getting the same feeling like I did with the other 2 cards. This looks very fertile. I believe that if they decide to give eachother another chance, they might end up with a baby. I'm not getting anything on their actual relationship though..just that there is a good chance of a 3rd person being thrown in the mix (a child).

Q: Does OTL feel like he has found "The one" in GF?
Top   #378
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
3 of fire/Page of earth

I dont know but I'm getting the same feeling like I did with the other 2 cards. This looks very fertile. I believe that if they decide to give eachother another chance, they might end up with a baby. I'm not getting anything on their actual relationship though..just that there is a good chance of a 3rd person being thrown in the mix (a child).

Q: Does OTL feel like he has found "The one" in GF?
the world - page swords

OTL feels like he has found someone very significant in his life, but he may not think of the idea of 'the one' or soulmates etc because it's not his nature to think like that in general. OTL feels excited about the future and what experiences they can have, and memories they can make with GF.

if A gave J a second chance, conditional of him attending counselling aswell- how would J's behaviour change in their relationship long term?
Top   #379
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
the world - page swords

OTL feels like he has found someone very significant in his life, but he may not think of the idea of 'the one' or soulmates etc because it's not his nature to think like that in general. OTL feels excited about the future and what experiences they can have, and memories they can make with GF.

if A gave J a second chance, conditional of him attending counselling aswell- how would J's behaviour change in their relationship long term?
Lol the empress again!

Empress/Justice

I see a relationship that is balanced and nurturing if he continues to attend counseling. I feel that this person will be more logical and smarter when making decisions for the both of them rather than being all scattered and confused. I think he would mature quite significantly.

Q: Is there any chance at all that he might see me as more than just a friend in the long run? lol
Top   #380
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.