Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaWakaEhEh View Post
Lol the empress again!

Empress/Justice

I see a relationship that is balanced and nurturing if he continues to attend counseling. I feel that this person will be more logical and smarter when making decisions for the both of them rather than being all scattered and confused. I think he would mature quite significantly.

Q: Is there any chance at all that he might see me as more than just a friend in the long run? lol
7 cups - temperance

This person may be the type of person who has a lot of options romantically and only starts a relationship when he feels a really strong connection with someone, or they meet someone who grabs their attention because they are very different from 'the norm' in some way. If you were to find a way to show him a side of you that was unique or surprising you might get him thinking of you in a different way...(especially if you observe something about him that others don't normally pick up on and comment on it...he likes people who think differently and notice things which others don't)

will A really manage to forgive J for the first betrayal?
Top   #381
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
7 cups - temperance

This person may be the type of person who has a lot of options romantically and only starts a relationship when he feels a really strong connection with someone, or they meet someone who grabs their attention because they are very different from 'the norm' in some way. If you were to find a way to show him a side of you that was unique or surprising you might get him thinking of you in a different way...(especially if you observe something about him that others don't normally pick up on and comment on it...he likes people who think differently and notice things which others don't)

will A really manage to forgive J for the first betrayal?
You know with the empress and justice card I do think that A will forgive J..but lets see what the next set of cards say:

2 of water/9 of air (swords)

I do feel that with the 2 of water that A will forgive him but the 9 of air makes me think of lingering doubts and insecurities. So while she/he will forgive J, I wouldnt be surprise if the TRUST is not full there.

Q: Does he feel a strong connection to me now?
Top   #382
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
You know with the empress and justice card I do think that A will forgive J..but lets see what the next set of cards say:

2 of water/9 of air (swords)

I do feel that with the 2 of water that A will forgive him but the 9 of air makes me think of lingering doubts and insecurities. So while she/he will forgive J, I wouldnt be surprise if the TRUST is not full there.

Yes that makes sense...

ace pentacles - 7 swords

Yes he feels a strong connection but for some reason is trying to hide it. He may feel like he is not ready to reveal all his thoughts/feelings to you just now.

If J has counselling, would be prove himself to be trustworthy to A afterwards?
Top   #383
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
Yes that makes sense...

ace pentacles - 7 swords

Yes he feels a strong connection but for some reason is trying to hide it. He may feel like he is not ready to reveal all his thoughts/feelings to you just now.

I swear to you that I'm shuffling the cards correctly. This RARELY happens but you got the empress again:

Empress/Hermit

I don't think so. Although I don't see arguments or spats of jealousy. I dont even see A making her lack of trust in him obvious. But..hmm I'm not sure how to explain it ... she wont exactly be like she use to be with him. If she was the bubbly romantic type with him, I see her being more tone down about it but it will be subtle. I hope this makes sense!

Q: Why is he trying to hide the fact that he has a strong connection with me?
Top   #384
Citizen

BrightEye 

Quote:

Knight of Pentacles - 6 of Cups

Yes, they would be more grounded and emotionally balanced.

What will help me in the coming days and weeks?
Top   #385
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
I swear to you that I'm shuffling the cards correctly. This RARELY happens but you got the empress again:

Empress/Hermit

I don't think so. Although I don't see arguments or spats of jealousy. I dont even see A making her lack of trust in him obvious. But..hmm I'm not sure how to explain it ... she wont exactly be like she use to be with him. If she was the bubbly romantic type with him, I see her being more tone down about it but it will be subtle. I hope this makes sense!

Q: Why is he trying to hide the fact that he has a strong connection with me?
that empress hehe

yes, that defenitely makes sense about A's change in behaviour afterwards. I'm not sure if you misunderstood my question though - what I was really meaning to ask was: After counselling, will J ever repeat the betrayal he made again?

I just had a deja vu moment typing this....

9 pentacles - king swords

he may not be sure what he wants to happen and he is worried that if he reveals his feelings then there would be some sort of pressure on him to then follow up with some kind of action. He feels nervous about his feelings and what they might mean..

Q as above
Top   #386
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post

7 cups - star

deciding what it is you want and narrowing your focus to one goal. Also staying hopeful about the future and your ability to create what you want to manifest

After counselling, will J ever repeat the betrayal he made again?
Top   #387
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post

Hey!
For you I got:

3 of earth/6 of air

Have you been having some sort of creative block or something? I get the feeling its best for now to just give it a break just so you can come back to whatever it you need help on with a more balanced mind and emotions. Just sit back and rest! :-)

Quote:
that empress hehe

yes, that defenitely makes sense about A's change in behaviour afterwards. I'm not sure if you misunderstood my question though - what I was really meaning to ask was: will J ever repeat the betrayal he made again after counselling?

I just had a deja vu moment typing this....

9 pentacles - king swords

he may not be sure what he wants to happen and he is worried that if he reveals his feelings then there would be some sort of pressure on him to then follow up with some kind of action. He feels nervous about his feelings and what they might mean..

Q as above
So your question is whether J will repeat the same mistakes again despite the counseling? Hopefully I have it correct this time :-)

5 of air/2 of earth

*sigh* I hate to say but I do think that he will repeat his mistakes again. However the main difference would be that this time he will be more AWARE that indeed it was his fault and he has to suffer the consequences of his mistakes. I get the feeling he will understand that what he did was wrong rather than be in denial about it. I think that he starts to slip up when he is stressed or something and needs to learn how to manage that. Let me know if this answers your question!

Q: Is he nervous about his feelings for me because its something *new* to him?
Top   #388
Citizen

Persimmon 

Quote:
Hey!
For you I got:

3 of earth/6 of air

Have you been having some sort of creative block or something? I get the feeling its best for now to just give it a break just so you can come back to whatever it you need help on with a more balanced mind and emotions. Just sit back and rest! :-)

So your question is whether J will repeat the same mistakes again despite the counseling? Hopefully I have it correct this time :-)

5 of air/2 of earth

*sigh* I hate to say but I do think that he will repeat his mistakes again. However the main difference would be that this time he will be more AWARE that indeed it was his fault and he has to suffer the consequences of his mistakes. I get the feeling he will understand that what he did was wrong rather than be in denial about it. I think that he starts to slip up when he is stressed or something and needs to learn how to manage that. Let me know if this answers your question!

Q: Is he nervous about his feelings for me because its something *new* to him?
9 cups - queen cups

yes, he may not be used to feeling these emotions to such a degree. He will be hesitant to voice his feelings till he knows what they mean/what he wants.

i'm curious - did tom really cheat on nicola like she says?
Top   #389
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
9 cups - queen cups

yes, he may not be used to feeling these emotions to such a degree. He will be hesitant to voice his feelings till he knows what they mean/what he wants.

i'm curious - did tom really cheat on nicola like she says?

6 of Fire/10 of Earth

She was totally making that up. I see a man who is proud of his family and very traditional and by no means a cheater. He seems very family oriented.

Q: When his feelings are *clear* will it be in my favor? or will he realize " umm yea she sucks" LOL
Top   #390
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.