Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaWakaEhEh View Post
6 of Fire/10 of Earth

She was totally making that up. I see a man who is proud of his family and very traditional and by no means a cheater. He seems very family oriented.


Q: When his feelings are *clear* will it be in my favor? or will he realize " umm yea she sucks" LOL
Two of coins - Ace of Wands

I think this situation will remain up in the air for a little while yet - you may feel he waxes hot then cold with you during this time, thereafter I think he will feel a renewed energy or passion for you ...however, the aces energy needs to be nurtured or it can fizzle out quickly after initial enthusiasms have gone.

QU: What do I need to know about the next place I will live in ?
Top   #391
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: What do I need to know about the next place I will live in ?
RWS - King & II of Cups [waaaaaaaaaa!! :-D <3]

You'll create a very strong connection there with the place itself, but with somebody, most likely an adult man or somebody with great mature masculine energy, who is tolerant, kind, balanced and gives awesome advice. And so it seems you'll become more than friends, even if it's not romantic, it will be a very close heart-to-heart connection.

---

Q: How close am I in manifesting the man I'll marry?
Top   #392
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - King & II of Cups [waaaaaaaaaa!! :-D <3]

You'll create a very strong connection there with the place itself, but with somebody, most likely an adult man or somebody with great mature masculine energy, who is tolerant, kind, balanced and gives awesome advice. And so it seems you'll become more than friends, even if it's not romantic, it will be a very close heart-to-heart connection.

---

Q: How close am I in manifesting the man I'll marry?
9 SWORDS & 4 CUPS

I feel that a tendency to over think and worry that you will not be wanted by anyone is hindering your love life, perhaps a fear of rejection is preventing you from being open to love and once you conquer your fears you will be more successful (kn of S base)

What did they prefer in the other candidate to me?
Top   #393
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
9 SWORDS & 4 CUPS

I feel that a tendency to over think and worry that you will not be wanted by anyone is hindering your love life, perhaps a fear of rejection is preventing you from being open to love and once you conquer your fears you will be more successful (kn of S base)

What did they prefer in the other candidate to me?
(Assuming they did)

Eight of Cups - Star
Perhaps they were taken with the way he/she had left a position/job which the interviewers saw as desirable (perhaps it paid well) in order to fulfil other/different dreams and goals.

QU: When might we move from here ?
Top   #394
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
(Assuming they did)

Eight of Cups - Star
Perhaps they were taken with the way he/she had left a position/job which the interviewers saw as desirable (perhaps it paid well) in order to fulfil other/different dreams and goals.

QU: When might we move from here ?
FB: Poorly phrased by me, I have no evidence that they preferred that person to me...

3 wands, 7 cups

Roughly 7 months from now, there seems to be an offer that is not accepted or not quite what you wants (4 cups base)

For timing technique for me I see cups as months and wands as days,but this could also mean around july 3rd or march 7th (australian date goes dd/mm/yy)

Will I receive an offer of employment from R?
Top   #395
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Will I receive an offer of employment from R?
RWS - Knight of Cups & VI of Wands RX

Especially if R is a young man or has such qualities, he may very well make an offer that will touch your heart. But... the offer may just be too good to be true, don't believe everything you hear, especially in this context, and if you keep yourself open, you may find a great job quicker than you'd hope anyway. :-D

---

Q: Talking about employment. Could you give me some advice on how to plan my job search in the beginning of this year?
Top   #396
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Knight of Cups & VI of Wands RX

Especially if R is a young man or has such qualities, he may very well make an offer that will touch your heart. But... the offer may just be too good to be true, don't believe everything you hear, especially in this context, and if you keep yourself open, you may find a great job quicker than you'd hope anyway. :-D

---

Q: Talking about employment. Could you give me some advice on how to plan my job search in the beginning of this year?
Three of Cups - knight of swords
It seems that you need to talk or liase with friends or those who you have met up with socially in the past - for some reason these people will give you the pointers, inside information and possibly leads/contacts that you will need to take you forward.


QU: What do I need to know about H's job hunt ?
Top   #397
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Funny enough I just received a call like that! :-D

Btw, is it me or is like everybody looking for a job right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: What do I need to know about H's job hunt ?
RWS - World & Judgement RX

H will be doing great, accomplish awesome things! But H has to be aware that their efforts are being quantified, so they should do their best.

---

Q: What should I know about C's job offer?
Top   #398
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Funny enough I just received a call like that! :-D

Btw, is it me or is like everybody looking for a job right now?



RWS - World & Judgement RX

H will be doing great, accomplish awesome things! But H has to be aware that their efforts are being quantified, so they should do their best.

---

Q: What should I know about C's job offer?

3 cups, the sun

It's made c very happy and I feel this will be an enjoyable place to work, base is the magician which indicates that c will feel there is a degree of creative freedom in the job. C has great skills and they will be utilized here. It may not be exactly the right thing but it is a wonderful opportunity.

How will the next few days with BJL be until he flies out on Friday?
Top   #399
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
How will the next few days with BJL be until he flies out on Friday?
Ace of Coins - Star

They give the impression of getting prepared for a fresh start, making plans for the future. They put things to come into focus, and target a greater goal which might make them appear a bit distant and unavailable.

My Q: What's going on with IF, they behave a bit odd towards me for no apparent reason?
Top   #400

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.