Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
Ace of Coins - Star

They give the impression of getting prepared for a fresh start, making plans for the future. They put things to come into focus, and target a greater goal which might make them appear a bit distant and unavailable.

My Q: What's going on with IF, they behave a bit odd towards me for no apparent reason?
5 cups, page cups...Hmmm tricky to interpret without context by I'm wondering if you reflected then in some way or failed to congratulate/remember a birthday perhaps? Else someone has affection for you that they wish was directed toward them.

Am I making the right decision by moving to this new job?
Top   #401
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Am I making the right decision by moving to this new job?
RWS - IV of Wands & Empress BOTH RX

I think it depends on your attitude, if you start off saying it was the wrong choice, it will be anything than fruitful for you. I think this stems from a deeply seated belief that you're not good enough or appealing enough and this may create emotional blockages in noticing what a surprising awesome new place your new job is.

---

Q: What should I know about JC as a person?
Top   #402
Citizen

think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - IV of Wands & Empress BOTH RX

I think it depends on your attitude, if you start off saying it was the wrong choice, it will be anything than fruitful for you. I think this stems from a deeply seated belief that you're not good enough or appealing enough and this may create emotional blockages in noticing what a surprising awesome new place your new job is.

---

Q: What should I know about JC as a person?
2 of pentacles / queen of swords rx

JC is a very balanced person, they work hard to keep their equilibrium. Probably in the past they were too emotional over something, got hurt and learnt to bottle it all up. It's not repressed emotions exactly, though, it's more just a need for calm. They are calming and like other people that emanate this calmness. JC is not the type of person that is blunt or sharp, they can be witty and wise, but their usual approach is to be clear and kind. They're a good listener and pretty easygoing.

What does L (female friend) think of me?
Top   #403
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
What does L (female friend) think of me?
RWS - High Priestess & V of Swords

They feel like there is something going on deep inside with you, but she won't ask anything, she will wait for you to open up yourself. She does suspect you're going to be away (from her, or literally) for a while and she's working on being understanding and not putting pressure on you to stay if you don't feel like it.

---

Q: Will I ever meet GY?
Top   #404
Citizen

zhadee 

Quote:

Q: Will I ever meet GY?
Pirates. 4 of Coins & Knight of Cups.

Yes, you will though it'd take some time because neither of you wishes to make the first step, and neither of you wants to do a false thing. So in a way, it needs an act of courage, perhaps induced by a healthy swig of spiced rum, matey. =)

---
What can I look forward to in regards to J?
Top   #405
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
What can I look forward to in regards to J?[/FONT]
RWS - Queen of Swords & VI of Cups RX

J seems to have mature feminine qualities that culminate in fairness and absolute ~ blunt ~ honesty. And J will throw it in your face that you're stuck in the past and you have to start living in the moment.

---

Q: If I already manifested a certain man I'll marry, where is he likely from?
Top   #406
Citizen

zhadee 

Quote:

Q: If I already manifested a certain man I'll marry, where is he likely from?
pirates. Fool & Hermit

He is likely to come from abroad, and will stay for an unspecified time. Given that the Fool is a pilgrim, you might meet this man on some way, running an errand. The Hermit says he's alone, doing scientific research. Both cards also display a lot of water and ships, so the man in question could come a long way.

Something good coming my way this week?
Top   #407
Citizen

think 

Quote:
pirates. Fool & Hermit

He is likely to come from abroad, and will stay for an unspecified time. Given that the Fool is a pilgrim, you might meet this man on some way, running an errand. The Hermit says he's alone, doing scientific research. Both cards also display a lot of water and ships, so the man in question could come a long way.

Something good coming my way this week?
hey zhadee

world rx and 7 of wands

I think there could be some communication from a friend, maybe someone living abroad or who has gone on holiday. It looks quite a fun conversation there. And also there might be some spring cleaning, I dunno, some chore you'll do that will make you feel lighter, brighter and just happy to have done it, so there's a bit of relief there as well.

Will me and L (female) continue growing our friendship?
Top   #408
Citizen

zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Will me and L (female) continue growing our friendship?
ahoy think =) ARRR pirates! Have some spiced rum! the World - 6 Pentacles

That depends on the nature of the foundation. If she is a study mate, it'll be a bit difficult to stay in contact due to spacial distance. There might be some imbalance, like you call her more often than she does even though you are just as busy as she is.

Is it a good idea to partake in that study?
Top   #409
Citizen

SonyaB 

Quote:
ahoy think =) ARRR pirates! Have some spiced rum! the World - 6 Pentacles

That depends on the nature of the foundation. If she is a study mate, it'll be a bit difficult to stay in contact due to spacial distance. There might be some imbalance, like you call her more often than she does even though you are just as busy as she is.

Is it a good idea to partake in that study?
Ace of Swords and Hermit - you will find it boring and be asked to write down your opinion a lot but with a 10 pents based, think of the moolah! Do it if you need the money.

Am I going to meet a partner through this new job?
Top   #410
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.