Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Ace of Swords and Hermit - you will find it boring and be asked to write down your opinion a lot but with a 10 pents based, think of the moolah! Do it if you need the money.

Am I going to meet a partner through this new job?
Six of swords - Tower
Base was 2 of Wands which is one of my partnership cards , so yes ...I think you will meet shortly after you break up with someone else - the meeting/attraction will be a bolt from the blue, really take you by surprise.

QU: I had a really good driving lesson today - enjoyable and really constructive, what can I do to ensure that this continues ?
Top   #411
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: I had a really good driving lesson today - enjoyable and really constructive, what can I do to ensure that this continues ?
RWS - High Priestess RX & Tower RX

I think because of both cards being reversed, it's saying that it really depends on you. Even though it may seem a bit difficult right now, it's advisable to listen to your gut, otherwise you will have quite a hard time when you'll face challenges, and you may end up getting depressed or lose your drive for diving. (sorry for that XD)

---

Q: What's up with D's meeting with T?
Top   #412
Citizen

SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - High Priestess RX & Tower RX

I think because of both cards being reversed, it's saying that it really depends on you. Even though it may seem a bit difficult right now, it's advisable to listen to your gut, otherwise you will have quite a hard time when you'll face challenges, and you may end up getting depressed or lose your drive for diving. (sorry for that XD)

---

Q: What's up with D's meeting with T?
Knight of Swords, 4 of pents

A confusing one, cards ill dignified here and have converse meanings. I think that D wanted to have it out and speak the truth but held back a little. Nothing romantic it seems.

When will I meet my next significant partner?
Top   #413
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

[
Quote:
When will I meet my next significant partner?
RWS - VI of Swords & Page of Pents RX

Most likely during or after a trip, possibly across or over water, 6 weeks, maybe, wintertime anyway. You'll find your eyes wandering quite a bit blinking here and there to whomever you may find attractive, and it's likely it'll be one of those, if you don't move your gaze too quickly from them.

---

Q: What did T talk with D?
Top   #414
Citizen

SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
[

RWS - VI of Swords & Page of Pents RX

Most likely during or after a trip, possibly across or over water, 6 weeks, maybe, wintertime anyway. You'll find your eyes wandering quite a bit blinking here and there to whomever you may find attractive, and it's likely it'll be one of those, if you don't move your gaze too quickly from them.

---

Q: What did T talk with D?
8 of Cups, 10 of cups (page of cups base)

What their lives have been like since they last spoke and that they are happy now and also glad to see eachother. this definitely feels like a reunion of some kind. If they have children, I believe anecdotes would have been discussed about that also.

How will I feel about my career next month?
Top   #415
Citizen

WakaWakaEhEh 

Quote:
8 of Cups, 10 of cups (page of cups base)

What their lives have been like since they last spoke and that they are happy now and also glad to see eachother. this definitely feels like a reunion of some kind. If they have children, I believe anecdotes would have been discussed about that also.

How will I feel about my career next month?
King of swords/Three of pentacles

I think you will be very analytical about your career next month. I see you testing things out and being more experimental like doing something a little outside the box to show off more of your own personal style. hope this makes sense!

Q: When I arrive at the meeting, will OTL (a man) be rude, cruel, mean or cold towards me?
Top   #416
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaWakaEhEh View Post
King of swords/Three of pentacles

I think you will be very analytical about your career next month. I see you testing things out and being more experimental like doing something a little outside the box to show off more of your own personal style. hope this makes sense!

Q: When I arrive at the meeting, will OTL (a man) be rude, cruel, mean or cold towards me?
Three of swords and Strength
It will be as you expected - a disappointment. But Strength says it isn't anything you can't handle so even if OTL does act cold you'll shrug it off.

Ques
Best thing about turning 30 soon?
Top   #417
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ques
Best thing about turning 30 soon?
RWS

7 of Pentacles Rx and King of Wands Rx

You no longer jump willy-nilly into things and you've become more prudent, more calculating in seeing the possible repercussions of your actions before deciding to do them. You also have a better view of your personal limitations whether in skill, ambition, or talent so that now you can craft more realistic plans in pursuing your dreams.

----

Q: What does M really think about me?
Top   #418
Citizen

SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
RWS

7 of Pentacles Rx and King of Wands Rx

You no longer jump willy-nilly into things and you've become more prudent, more calculating in seeing the possible repercussions of your actions before deciding to do them. You also have a better view of your personal limitations whether in skill, ambition, or talent so that now you can craft more realistic plans in pursuing your dreams.

----

Q: What does M really think about me?
8 of pents, 9 of wands, 10 pents base

I think that M feels you are a very dedicated person and work hard to please others and are consider of them, even in general that you're not afraid to work hard. Despite this, and sometime feeling tired, you're still fun to be around!

What did my new coworkers think of me after we had lunch today?
Top   #419
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 

Quote:
What did my new coworkers think of me after we had lunch today?
RWS

7 of Cups Rx + 9 of Swords

They think that you while you are a hardworking person, you are a bit conservative and very cautious about things. You would seem like a solid employee though not necessarily spontaneous, and it looks like you're the type who gets anxious if things don't go as they should.

----

Q: Would I be able to succeed in my request?
Top   #420
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.