Invisible Light Tarot

knight_sephiroth

This is really intriguing! I'd love to get a deck.

p.s. it's awesome that Gregory has a mole. :)

gregory

Oh yes. She collects stuff for me and then burrows to Canada or the UK, depending where I need it. :D Then I feed her lots of fat earthworms :)

brandolina

Invisible Light available everywhere

There was a glitch on the website- the cards are available worldwide! xo

US only offered on your website. Not good (for me, who isn't there...)

Is it US only - in which case I will call in my mole :D

gregory

OK - great. Now I just wish you used paypal ! SO much easier.

Tarotwolf

This is an incredible deck and the booklet is also quite exceptional. I usually slog through twenty or more decks to find something half this good. It's an artsy photo deck which I know will put some people off right away; but if this is something you find interesting, then make sure to pick up a copy.

aquestionmark

This is an incredible deck and the booklet is also quite exceptional. I usually slog through twenty or more decks to find something half this good. It's an artsy photo deck which I know will put some people off right away; but if this is something you find interesting, then make sure to pick up a copy.

Yes! This deck is a whole new immersive experience. I enjoy the way this deck shuffles with its flexible card stock and matte finish. I am in love with the contrast of colors vs shades of black and white in the deck. To me the deck has a very timeless ethereal feel to it and I am glad I have it in my collection..

Sigrdrifa

I love this deck! In real it is even more gorgeous than in online pictures. Sturdy box and cards have a nice matte finish :)

Penthasilia

For anyone that has this deck- how do you like it?

Disclaimer- I have no photographic tarot decks and typically just like the art based ones- but this one I keep coming back to.

Do you find it readable? And is it one that you are glad you purchased?

barefootlife

Well, balls. As a rule, I don't like cards that mostly portray humans, and yet I definitely just clicked the purchase button...damn you, beautiful photography o9""""

Nina*

This is one of the most beautiful and 'deep' decks I have - definitely readable.