Bonding with New Pendulum

G6

I've read you should ask the pendulum if it wants to go home with you, however if you don't get that chance pre-purchase are there ways to bond with a new pendulum that doesn't seem super receptive/responsive right away?

Awkward.turtle91

I'm not so sure, try using it each day to ask it questions or sleep with it under your pillow like you do with runes or tarot :).

I got a lady in a shop to choose mine for me.

Might ask her to choose another one because you can never have to many right ?
:)

G6

I'm not so sure, try using it each day to ask it questions or sleep with it under your pillow like you do with runes or tarot :).

I got a lady in a shop to choose mine for me.

Might ask her to choose another one because you can never have to many right ?
:)

Bought these while traveling. I picked them out, so I'm sure that's good for something. Perhaps patience is needed?

I have been sleeping with them under my pillow. ;-)

nimblypimblycat

Apparently you should always go for the first one to catch your eye. You are naturally attracted to the right one for you... or so the story goes :)

G6

Apparently you should always go for the first one to catch your eye. You are naturally attracted to the right one for you... or so the story goes :)

I think there's truth in this. When I picked mine the lady asked me if I needed protection because they were both stones with strong powers of protection. I feel pretty well protected, but I guess it's something where more is always welcome! :)