Astrology Made Easy - Regina Russell Book

darkkittie099

Thank you all so much!

Thank you all for such wonderful advice. I am really excited to start this new journey in my life and really delve in and study this art.

@Dadsnook2000: Thank you so much for giving me a sequence of steps to follow once I enter the intermediate stage. I also appreciate you offering your help when I get to those specific topics. That was very nice of you :). I am glad that as a newbie I can come and ask questions to those with experience and knowledge. I plan on using the study method you provided of a few weeks to two months when I get to that stage. I think that is the best way for me to digest the topics I decide to look into little by little. You will definitely be seeing me here with my questions hehe! :-D

@Chanah: Yes I agree with everything you said. I think I just need to find the right book that explains all of the basic things everyone has mentioned and then decide what interests me. I definitely do not want to feel overwhelmed and realize that like you said Astrology is a life learning process. It is all about taking it one step at a time.

@Minderwiz: KISS is definitely the way to go! I have been reflecting a lot on all of the suggestions given here and I definitely do not want to overwhelm myself at the beginning and then think that "oh this is not for me" when it was just that I was trying to learn too much to quickly. I will just concentrate on the topics you mentioned on your first reply, see which direction I want to go and then move on from there.

I am still waiting for my books to come to my local library but I am very excited to get started. I got the dummies and idiots book (teehee XD) and the lllewellyn horoscope maker. I will compare all three to see which book resonates with me the most and then start learning those basics. Thanks everyone! ^_^

Love and light to all

-darkkittie