It Said SHARE this with someone who needs Tender Care

Zephyros

Since some members are not on broadband or are on a limited plan, I think it would be nice if you explained what was in the link, and why you posted it, that way people can decide whether or not they wish to open it. :)

If you wish I can change the thread name to something that better describes what you're sharing with us. :)

greatdane

This is a chant/song by Krishna Das

It is about cleansing and healing. It has a place to click to listen to about six minutes of this chant/song. I found it both calming and energizing.

CosmicBeing

Love it very very calming and hopeful sound I feel.

Also makes me think of everyone's connection with one another no matter what faith they practice, what race they are, what country, language they speak, etc.

greatdane

So happy you liked it, CosmicBeing!

You put that so well and summed up my feelings. It's like being connected to all in the Universe :) for me.

CosmicBeing

You put that so well and summed up my feelings. It's like being connected to all in the Universe :) for me.

Pretty cool that we got the same feeling from it. The power of music, chant, intent, and energy i am guessing :) .

Probably going to listen to it a lot. I like listening to these types of tunes/sounds for relaxing.

Starshower

Oh greatdane, THANK YOU for that, I find it absolutely beautiful! Indian spiritual music & chanting seem so somehow familiar and deeply comforting, even though I have never been there ... maybe in a past life, if that is the way things are??
The sounds are so mellifluous and wonderfully reassuring, & I love hearing the background voices coming in after a few minutes, showing our interconnectedness. Beautiful & soothing. It makes everything seem alright for a while. :) x

greatdane

So pleased you enjoyed it, Starshower!

When I just happened upon it, listened and felt such a great feeling from it and it DID say share with someone who needs tender care :), I couldn't help but post here. I just hoped even one other person would enjoy it, and to see some of you have, makes me so happy I posted it.