Why is my love life completely screwed?!

kav718

My venus is in Gemini
my Lilith is in Scorpio
and Saturn is in my 7th house of marriage.

Why is my love life so messed up?! What does this mean?

Minderwiz

My venus is in Gemini
my Lilith is in Scorpio

There's absolutely no way of knowing from the placements that you have given. Whilst Venus and Saturn are important planets, Lilith is of relatively minor use in Astrology. It does have its supporters but most Astrologers make little use of it at all.

More importantly there's no information at all that will 'fix' your chart. Only Saturn has been given a house placement (but no sign) and Venus and Lilith have signs but no houses.

If you want a constructive and helpful answer you need to supply your natal details, viz:

Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy):
Time of Birth (make it clear whether it is am or pm or use the 24 hour clock)
Place of Birth

Don't post a chart from a website or photo hosting site, as the answer to this requires a look at various derived charts and those have to be calculated using software and the above natal data entries.

Then you also need to give some background on why you feel your love life is messed up. Very little in life is invariant. Astrology looks at various cycles and periods to identify changes in your life. So even if it's clear your love life is 'messed up' now (and I have no way of knowing that to be true), it's very possible that this will change in a coming period.

Now simply saying telling you that isn't very helpful, though it does give some hope for improvement. You want to know when things will improve but without the background of when things started to go wrong and what's going on now, fixing that future period is difficult.

kav718

There's absolutely no way of knowing from the placements that you have given. Whilst Venus and Saturn are important planets, Lilith is of relatively minor use in Astrology. It does have its supporters but most Astrologers make little use of it at all.

More importantly there's no information at all that will 'fix' your chart. Only Saturn has been given a house placement (but no sign) and Venus and Lilith have signs but no houses.

If you want a constructive and helpful answer you need to supply your natal details, viz:

Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy):
Time of Birth (make it clear whether it is am or pm or use the 24 hour clock)
Place of Birth

Don't post a chart from a website or photo hosting site, as the answer to this requires a look at various derived charts and those have to be calculated using software and the above natal data entries.

Then you also need to give some background on why you feel your love life is messed up. Very little in life is invariant. Astrology looks at various cycles and periods to identify changes in your life. So even if it's clear your love life is 'messed up' now (and I have no way of knowing that to be true), it's very possible that this will change in a coming period.

Now simply saying telling you that isn't very helpful, though it does give some hope for improvement. You want to know when things will improve but without the background of when things started to go wrong and what's going on now, fixing that future period is difficult.

I mean, okay, I understand that but just by the few details i've given, can't you tell how cursed I am?

People with venus in gemini are considered unfaithful and flighty. I've seen this before but I am kind of a messed up person in that i've faced a lot of what seems like unjust hardships early in my childhood. Multiple huge blows to my sense of safety as a child traumatic in nature for NO reason besides that the world can be a shitty place. I have trust issues and I've let this affect my relationships. I've been exactly what I never wanted to be.

They also say people with lilith in scorpio are the devils incarnate. They say we are sexually deviant. I've taken multiple peoples virginities and my logic behind it was that I wanted to take a part of them with me. It felt like power to me.

5:30AM
Seoul, Korea

If you can identify any bad luck or things I should be wary of.. I'd utmost appreciate that kind of knowledge.

Minderwiz

I mean, okay, I understand that but just by the few details i've given, can't you tell how cursed I am?

People with venus in gemini are considered unfaithful and flighty. I've seen this before but I am kind of a messed up person in that i've faced a lot of what seems like unjust hardships early in my childhood. Multiple huge blows to my sense of safety as a child traumatic in nature for NO reason besides that the world can be a shitty place. I have trust issues and I've let this affect my relationships. I've been exactly what I never wanted to be.

They also say people with lilith in scorpio are the devils incarnate. They say we are sexually deviant. I've taken multiple peoples virginities and my logic behind it was that I wanted to take a part of them with me. It felt like power to me.

Where did you get your information from? Who considers Venus in Gemini unfaithful and flighty? And does that apply to everyone who has that placement, no matter what?

As for Lilith...I'm sorry but people with it in Scorpio are not devils incarnate, nor are they sexually deviant (at least this is not a universal or even a common characteristic of the placement). What it is evidence of is over simplistic and thoughtless Astrology that is going to worry people who read it. I've heard similar claims for Pluto in the twelfth or Mars in the twelfth. They too qualify as similarly over simplistic and thoughtless.

Saturn in the seventh in your case is in its own domicile but in your case its in a tight opposition the Sun/Jupiter/ASC conjunction and it's Retrograde. That does suggest a possible tension in relationships but at the moment, in terms of my quick look at your chart, it's not enough to be conclusive and it's certainly not evidence of you being cursed in terms of your love life. At most it's evidence that this may be a problem area. How much of a problem depends on the rest of your chart.

I'll take a look at the chart.

kav718

Where did you get your information from? Who considers Venus in Gemini unfaithful and flighty? And does that apply to everyone who has that placement, no matter what?

As for Lilith...I'm sorry but people with it in Scorpio are not devils incarnate, nor are they sexually deviant (at least this is not a universal or even a common characteristic of the placement). What it is evidence of is over simplistic and thoughtless Astrology that is going to worry people who read it. I've heard similar claims for Pluto in the twelfth or Mars in the twelfth. They too qualify as similarly over simplistic and thoughtless.

Saturn in the seventh in your case is in its own domicile but in your case its in a tight opposition the Sun/Jupiter/ASC conjunction and it's Retrograde. That does suggest a possible tension in relationships but at the moment, in terms of my quick look at your chart, it's not enough to be conclusive and it's certainly not evidence of you being cursed in terms of your love life. At most it's evidence that this may be a problem area. How much of a problem depends on the rest of your chart.

I'll take a look at the chart.

Well I get all of my information from google and articles written by other astrologers. I've been digging into astrology lately and find it fascinating how a lot of the things written are true for me, down to chronic diseases and problems with health based on saturn and neptune being in my 6th house.

Thank you for your insight, I look forward to your interpretation.

Ronia

OK, you get your information from who knows where, written by who knows who with who knows what expertise on the matter and you believe it, and you are convinced you are doomed. Chances are you are going to be. What below, so above, kind of.

I suggest you choose one-two authors with long-term successful career in astrology, preferably not of the new age kind, and read, read, read every single word they ever wrote with your own chart at hand to compare and learn. Astrology is not on Google, mostly, although there are a couple of good websites but again, their authors do not often offer free information because they write books and expect them to sell, to be honest. I'd recommend digging on Skyscript and gathering true knowledge. Read forums like Astrologyweekly too, as some of the posters are very well educated and experienced. Skyscrit has a forum too.

None of your statements rings true to me. Those are some cookbooks productions which mean nothing on their own.

P.S. I have a Saturn in the 7th placement and if that will make you feel better, was married. Got divorced because I wanted so. Have had three long-term very successful relationships. As well as many challenges in this department. Like 99% of the people out there, with or without Saturn in the 7th.

kav718

OK, you get your information from who knows where, written by who knows who with who knows what expertise on the matter and you believe it, and you are convinced you are doomed. Chances are you are going to be. What below, so above, kind of.

I suggest you choose one-two authors with long-term successful career in astrology, preferably not of the new age kind, and read, read, read every single word they ever wrote with your own chart at hand to compare and learn. Astrology is not on Google, mostly, although there are a couple of good websites but again, their authors do not often offer free information because they write books and expect them to sell, to be honest. I'd recommend digging on Skyscript and gathering true knowledge. Read forums like Astrologyweekly too, as some of the posters are very well educated and experienced. Skyscrit has a forum too.

None of your statements rings true to me. Those are some cookbooks productions which mean nothing on their own.

P.S. I have a Saturn in the 7th placement and if that will make you feel better, was married. Got divorced because I wanted so. Have had three long-term very successful relationships. As well as many challenges in this department. Like 99% of the people out there, with or without Saturn in the 7th.

The thing is, I don't think astrology is necessarily a scientific thing. I think it's paranormal and strange and mystical. I don't think anyone needs a degree for that; just high intuition and an ability to feel out the truth among the words of the general public.

I read TONS of articles written all over the web by all different people and it points to a general theme. With three of these general themes present in my chart and with my personal experience of having felt like my love life has been unsuccessful albeit VERY passionate. I'm just worried I'm never going to get married and I'll die alone.

Also...you were married and then divorced. Let me guess, the marriage that ended in divorce happened before you were in your 30's or early 30's, correct?

Minderwiz

My venus is in Gemini
my Lilith is in Scorpio

Well I get all of my information from google and articles written by other astrologers. I've been digging into astrology lately and find it fascinating how a lot of the things written are true for me, down to chronic diseases and problems with health based on saturn and neptune being in my 6th house.

Thank you for your insight, I look forward to your interpretation.

Saturn can't be both in your seventh house and in your sixth house, It's actually in Capricorn the opposite sign to your Ascending Sign, Cancer and by degree it's just 3.5 degrees from your Ascendant. From the days of Ptolemy, Astrologers have treated a planet within 5 degrees of the Descendant (but in a lower degree) and in the same sign, as being in the Seventh.

For chronic disease and problems with health you should look at the ruler of your sixth, Jupiter, any planets in the sixth (none), the Moon (which is your Ascendant ruler and also a natural significator of your body) and the Lot of Fortune, which gives information about your susceptibility to outside factors, including health issues.

kav718 said:
I read TONS of articles written all over the web by all different people and it points to a general theme. With three of these general themes present in my chart and with my personal experience of having felt like my love life has been unsuccessful albeit VERY passionate. I'm just worried I'm never going to get married and I'll die alone.

I can find tons of articles written all over the web to support almost any idea, the problem is anyone can write a web article, they don't even need to have the faintest clue about the subject of their article. It's not quantity that matters, it's the knowledge of the person writing it. And so far you've not referenced any particular Astrologer.

You are right, Astrology is not scientific, at least in the modern sense. It depends on the application of rules and the judicial skills of the Astrologer. It is, or was, 'strange and mystical' because the mathematical and educational skills required were far above the normal level of the general population. Bear in mind the use of the chart based on an Ascendant and the calculated position of the planets was invented around 50BCE. Even though by modern standards there were errors in the calculations I doubt any Modern Astrologer could equal those calculations without a computer, calculator or set of published tables.

I keep to traditional astrological techniques and keep away from flavour of the month Astrology. Those may (or may not) indicate probems in relationships but usually you can do something (as the native concerned) to improve matters. Those early Astrologers recognised that there are somethings you can't do much about (fate) but there are other things that you can influence (free will). No one is in a position where they are totally powerless to influence their lives.

But if you are going to take the line that there's nothing you can do, then, as Ronia points out, your love life will remain a mess. You have to be prepared to do something to influence events. You might fail but one thing is certain if you do nothing, you will fail.

Edited to add:

Could you indicate whether you are male of female, that will help on some of the interpretations.

Ronia

Also...you were married and then divorced. Let me guess, the marriage that ended in divorce happened before you were in your 30's or early 30's, correct?

Wrong. My Saturn return was glorious time. But Saturn rules my Ascendant, you see. Cookbook definitions and generalizations don't work.

Unfortunately, I disagree with the mystical and paranormal, so good luck. To me astrology has a foundation and a rich base of knowledge that must be learned. Knowledge gained over thousands of years. The intuition enters the game only after the foundation is solid enough to provide the necessary definitions that one then can combine intuitively.

kav718

Wrong. My Saturn return was glorious time. But Saturn rules my Ascendant, you see. Cookbook definitions and generalizations don't work.

Unfortunately, I disagree with the mystical and paranormal, so good luck. To me astrology has a foundation and a rich base of knowledge that must be learned. Knowledge gained over thousands of years. The intuition enters the game only after the foundation is solid enough to provide the necessary definitions that one then can combine intuitively.

Intuition is intuition. It's more than just a gut feeling, it's instinctively knowing without even prior experience.

And I am female.