Mediumship2 (CosmicBeing)

CosmicBeing

I would love to participate!

Hello!!

So I have an odd occurrence.

So I opened up... There was this male presence. I think he is young.

I couldn't see his face completely.

Anyway..... I asked who was he.

He said "Best friend and teacher" So teacher I felt as maybe he helped guide a person.

Then He said "28"
"Passed away"

I think he passed away in his older 20's

Then he said "Remember that lesson I taught you"
"I taught him how to love"

So that is when I halted because I don't think you are male.

So I sat for a second... I then said "Who are you talking about? This person is not male"

Then he (spirit) said "Only knows of me through someone else"
he continued and said something like "You were friends with my gf"

Anyway I stopped the communication. But, I thought I would just post that... if it ends up being anything important to you.

I get a strong feeling you didn't even really know this person well enough. And the person he talks of dating that you knew.. I don't even think this girl was dating him when he passed.

I'll connect later today or tomorrow to see if I can get someone you want to come through.

galaxys4

Hello!!

So I have an odd occurrence.

So I opened up... There was this male presence. I think he is young.

I couldn't see his face completely.

Anyway..... I asked who was he.

He said "Best friend and teacher" So teacher I felt as maybe he helped guide a person.

Then He said "28"
"Passed away"

I think he passed away in his older 20's

Then he said "Remember that lesson I taught you"
"I taught him how to love"

So that is when I halted because I don't think you are male.

So I sat for a second... I then said "Who are you talking about? This person is not male"

Then he (spirit) said "Only knows of me through someone else"
he continued and said something like "You were friends with my gf"

Anyway I stopped the communication. But, I thought I would just post that... if it ends up being anything important to you.

I get a strong feeling you didn't even really know this person well enough. And the person he talks of dating that you knew.. I don't even think this girl was dating him when he passed.

I'll connect later today or tomorrow to see if I can get someone you want to come through.
Hi CosmicBeing!
Thank you for this message.
I have been trying to read it again and again to know where it is coming from but honestly I have no clue who this man is and who is this friend of mine who he was involved with. I never heard from any of my friends back then about someone passing away.

From what I gather it is a man who taught another man how to love?
Then what is this person/spirit trying to tell me about me? I am confused?

CosmicBeing

Hi CosmicBeing!
Thank you for this message.
I have been trying to read it again and again to know where it is coming from but honestly I have no clue who this man is and who is this friend of mine who he was involved with. I never heard from any of my friends back then about someone passing away.

From what I gather it is a man who taught another man how to love?
Then what is this person/spirit trying to tell me about me? I am confused?

Even if it's a spirit for you... it is most likely not a message for you.

Sometimes spirit comes through for someone else that the sitter knows of or could contact for this spirit.

galaxys4

Even if it's a spirit for you... it is most likely not a message for you.

Sometimes spirit comes through for someone else that the sitter knows of or could contact for this spirit.
That's what I thought :)

CosmicBeing

Hello sorry it is taking me so long... crazy week.

Going to try to connect tonight :)