Personal 11:11 experiences?

KnightOfTheCosmos

I'm sorry if a thread like this has been made before, but I saw the numerology post index and I didn't see anything.

I had a dream and I won't go into the details but I had a silver watch and the time jumped from 9:54 to 11:11. Right after that dream, I've been seeing 1:11, 11:11, and sometimes 3:33, 4:44 or 12:12 or 10:10. I'll just randomly look up at the clock and it'll be one of those numbers, but mostly 11:11 or 1:11. I was walking in the city and just looked up and saw 11:11AM on a huge billboard clock. I even saved something on my phone at 1:11 AM. Didn't even know it. So the experiences are definitely random. I have looked up the number meanings but I have not see any big, noticeable changes in my life. I AM changing, but it's internal, which is great because I crave change now.

Does anyone have any personal 11:11/1:11/etc. experiences to share? I'd love to hear some, partly because I'm curious and partly because I'm not sure what I should be looking for. :)

lepleadian

yess to me is that ypour angels are trying to tell you that your thoughts are being converted into actions; they are telling you to stop thinking the same way maybe

spookyboo22

Hi
I've had similar experiences but this was a long time ago now.
Mine was always 23/23
There seems to be a lot of it about. Jim Carrey wrote a film about his scenario with 23 too, such was the effect it had on him.
I remember being so bothered by this, when I was on holiday on one of the Greek islands, I walked alone for ages in the middle of nowhere. I looked up and said to the heavens " you can't get me here "
I looked down and there was the number 23 painted inside a red circle on the ground.
I felt sick!
As to what it means....who knows?
I'm none the wiser now as I was then.
It is amazing though, but as for what it could syngnify??? Sorry , can't help lol x

LittleOne

I see it after I pray and think like lepleadian - it is the Angels making contact. I remember being very distressed once and praying in a novena on a long solo car ride. Stopped in at McDonald's for a coffee and my order docket was 11 11. I knew they were telling me they heard me.

Saskia

Does anyone have any personal 11:11/1:11/etc. experiences to share? I'd love to hear some, partly because I'm curious and partly because I'm not sure what I should be looking for. :)

Hi Knight, this happens to me, too, and for me it's meant that something new is about to start. Either a new venture, project or similar, a new person coming, or a new way of thinking. It's a bit like getting the Aces and the Fool in tarot to herald a new beginning. It can as well be internal, not necessarily external.

Starri Knytes

I get numbers all of the time...
I saw your post pop up on my screen while driving to work. As I pulled into the parking lot my car clock read 11:11.
1's are not my normal though, I'm just syncing with you today. :)

Hi Knight, this happens to me, too, and for me it's meant that something new is about to start. Either a new venture, project or similar, a new person coming, or a new way of thinking. It's a bit like getting the Aces and the Fool in tarot to herald a new beginning. It can as well be internal, not necessarily external.

This ^^
1's signify new beginnings or the begin of something new. New beginnings for love/friendships, new beginnings in business/finance, new beginnings for diet/health. Perhaps you just need to look at something from a new prospective.

For me it was a new days at the office. ;)

zayats

I've noticed that whenever I see 444 (or 44, 4444) something challenging is either happening or is gonna happen - and I take that number to mean what I read on the internet, i.e. that the angels got my back and support me. So these situations always ended okay for me, although I was stressed. I see other repeating numbers as well, 111 too, but haven't figured really what they mean :) I remember once I saw 222 frequently and found the meaning was I was on the right track and things were about to change. This was in a very stressful albeit short period when I felt things were touch and go - but indeed they did change for the better very soon. Well, I'm inclined to believe this is angels / higher forces communicating with us - the experienced are way too frequent to be brushed off as co-incidences. But I am not 100% sure what to make of it.

And lately, as I was going to work, just before walking in the building, I saw a car with a license plate which made up a very nasty word in my language. (I got this habit of looking at license plates too often - precisely because of the numbers.) \'Well, ok, interesting", I thought. Then there was another one, with another bad word :O OK, quite funny. But then the third one passed by, with yet another word - it all happened within seconds. That was weird, either angels have a sense of humour or someone up there is really... annoyed, to put it mildly. So there are some co-incidences that are not just "co-incidences", yet what do they mean exactly? Haven't figured that one out yet.

Sticking to the topic, I think the numbers you see are a positive sign and the changes will manifest in your life soon

yannie

I've noticed that whenever I see 444 (or 44, 4444) something challenging is either happening or is gonna happen - and I take that number to mean what I read on the internet, i.e. that the angels got my back and support me. So these situations always ended okay for me, although I was stressed. I see other repeating numbers as well, 111 too, but haven't figured really what they mean :) I remember once I saw 222 frequently and found the meaning was I was on the right track and things were about to change. This was in a very stressful albeit short period when I felt things were touch and go - but indeed they did change for the better very soon. Well, I'm inclined to believe this is angels / higher forces communicating with us - the experienced are way too frequent to be brushed off as co-incidences. But I am not 100% sure what to make of it.

I share your experiences with the 444 and 222, as well as 555. These numbers mean impending changes that are meant to happen to me. They've ALL been heart-wrenchingly stressful although something good always came out of them. It came to a point where I said to my guides, "Thanks for showing me these signs, but I've come to hate these numbers because every time I see them I associate them with near-seizures ahead & that STRESSES me out man!" Those numbers stopped showing up after that, lol, but I started noticing other things...

About the 1111, I see that a lot too, it just means be mindful of my thoughts for they can manifest. I make a wish every time I see that number.

KnightOfTheCosmos

yess to me is that ypour angels are trying to tell you that your thoughts are being converted into actions; they are telling you to stop thinking the same way maybe

I read this when I was researching the number actually! What's interesting is that I had this dream after a very draining day and I went to bed with negative thoughts. So this sounds very valid!

Hi
I've had similar experiences but this was a long time ago now.
Mine was always 23/23
There seems to be a lot of it about. Jim Carrey wrote a film about his scenario with 23 too, such was the effect it had on him.
I remember being so bothered by this, when I was on holiday on one of the Greek islands, I walked alone for ages in the middle of nowhere. I looked up and said to the heavens " you can't get me here "
I looked down and there was the number 23 painted inside a red circle on the ground.
I felt sick!
As to what it means....who knows?
I'm none the wiser now as I was then.
It is amazing though, but as for what it could syngnify??? Sorry , can't help lol x

LOL, it's okay! I really made this thread to hear others' experiences and I am glad you contributed! I actually am not sure what 23 means in numerology but what I sometimes do is break down the number so 23 would be 5 (2+3=5), and I know 5 represents challenges and instability.

I see it after I pray and think like lepleadian - it is the Angels making contact. I remember being very distressed once and praying in a novena on a long solo car ride. Stopped in at McDonald's for a coffee and my order docket was 11 11. I knew they were telling me they heard me.

I believe this too. I had this dream after I went to sleep thinking, "I am always alone". Like I said previously, I had a draining day. It was very bad and my depression hit me badly. So I would like to think of it as my angels saying that they have my back. :)

I figured it might mean new beginnings where the 1s where concerned! I am so happy for that because my life has been a bit stagnant. Internally I have been going through a lot of big changes but externally it has been on challenge after another after another. It's quite tiring but it's stagnant in the sense that nothing exciting or new has been happening and I crave positive change at the moment.

KnightOfTheCosmos

I get numbers all of the time...
I saw your post pop up on my screen while driving to work. As I pulled into the parking lot my car clock read 11:11.
1's are not my normal though, I'm just syncing with you today. :)

This ^^
1's signify new beginnings or the begin of something new. New beginnings for love/friendships, new beginnings in business/finance, new beginnings for diet/health. Perhaps you just need to look at something from a new prospective.

For me it was a new days at the office. ;)

Haha, oh wow! What is quite interesting is that my username on another forum is starryprince, hehe. Quite similar to your username. :) I really hope you guys are write. I would love for something wonderful and positive to begin. It feels as if my life is missing something at the moment. :(

And lately, as I was going to work, just before walking in the building, I saw a car with a license plate which made up a very nasty word in my language. (I got this habit of looking at license plates too often - precisely because of the numbers.) \'Well, ok, interesting", I thought. Then there was another one, with another bad word :O OK, quite funny. But then the third one passed by, with yet another word - it all happened within seconds. That was weird, either angels have a sense of humour or someone up there is really... annoyed, to put it mildly. So there are some co-incidences that are not just "co-incidences", yet what do they mean exactly? Haven't figured that one out yet.

Sticking to the topic, I think the numbers you see are a positive sign and the changes will manifest in your life soon

Oh wow, thanks for bringing up the topic of license plates. I did not even think of that. I may start paying attention to license plates now! I think changes are coming into my life too. My dreams have been quite vivid as of late and I have noticed that people have been nicer to me and offering their help a lot more than usual. I am so used to doing everything myself so this is a bit awkward for me but not unwelcome! I am accepting the help that comes my way, instead of rejecting it like I used to do. :)

I share your experiences with the 444 and 222, as well as 555. These numbers mean impending changes that are meant to happen to me. They've ALL been heart-wrenchingly stressful although something good always came out of them. It came to a point where I said to my guides, "Thanks for showing me these signs, but I've come to hate these numbers because every time I see them I associate them with near-seizures ahead & that STRESSES me out man!" Those numbers stopped showing up after that, lol, but I started noticing other things...

About the 1111, I see that a lot too, it just means be mindful of my thoughts for they can manifest. I make a wish every time I see that number.

Oh man, I am sorry they were stressful but I'm glad they ended well! My life has been full of challenges from day one and I am tired of it, lol. I would like a moment of calm, positive excitement, but I would not be surprised if I got challenges, haha. I will try to do that too, make a wish whenever I see 11:11! I always forgot about making wishes, hehe. :)