talking to our angels

lepleadian

hi guys i decided to take monday off coz i have been really tired for 1 month without a single day holiday....so i decided to spoil myself navigating in nitrnet
but i have read about that the angels do talk with us and give us messages, also that some could talk to them...even through cards...is this really? and how do we know that this stuff is from them and not randomly, nothing related

CosmicBeing

Well Some people practice evidential communication... So they will either only speak to spirits that can prove that they were this person's relative, friend, significant other, etc.

In Angel communication... the reader will give messages from the Angel you could only relate to. If you can't relate to the message. Then I would just remember it and let time tell what it may be relating to, most of the time it's best to just kick it to the curb if it doesn't make sense in a week.

But, I personally do not communicate with Angels or guides or whatever spiritual being purely because it can be a trick....spirits are just like humans... you have a spectrum of personality. Some personalities are tricksters and can act like your angel.

I've had my guide act as a middle man for the spirit and me to pass on the message. But, that is a rare occurrence to happen to me.

If you are confident enough that you are protected than communicate with them. If you are not confident enough that you are protected then I wouldn't.

I personally do not speak to spirit for messages for self. If they have a message.. I tell them to give it through my dreams.

I think in the end it's best to see someone who does communication because it is less likely for ego to be telling us what we want to hear.

But, some people here communicate with their guides/angels for self for message for self.

You just have to figure out what is best for you.

*Just my opinion*

starchaser1277

I do communicate regularly with my guides and my angels. When I receive a message i recognize it as a message because it is specific to me. There isn't a lot of guess work, the Spirit speaks to us in a language that we understand. Listen to your higher self. When I ask for messages or guidance i ask for my highest guide, or my angel for assistance. But ultimately we have the power to choose for ourselves, free will, if the guidance doesn't seem right then trust your judgment. I journal and also write them letters to communicate with them.

It is true that once you open yourself up to communicating you run the risk of lower level entities being attracted. But you also run this risk when you read with cards, use divination tools, eact.It is important to protect and ground yourself. I do ask for protection from the Archangel Michael when I meditate, especially in the woods. And I trust that he protects me. I also sage my home, and keep black tourmoline and selenite in the four corners of my home and in my bed room, and some by my bed.

yannie

Talking to angels... Is awfully similar to saying a prayer and hoping that your prayer will be answered. & when it is answered, you will know, won't you?

Some people are just more psychically developed than others. Confidence in yourself is key. How does one know whatever they're talking to is legit? Well, when you reach a certain stage, you just...know.

lepleadian

I do communicate regularly with my guides and my angels. When I receive a message i recognize it as a message because it is specific to me. There isn't a lot of guess work, the Spirit speaks to us in a language that we understand. Listen to your higher self. When I ask for messages or guidance i ask for my highest guide, or my angel for assistance. But ultimately we have the power to choose for ourselves, free will, if the guidance doesn't seem right then trust your judgment. I journal and also write them letters to communicate with them.

It is true that once you open yourself up to communicating you run the risk of lower level entities being attracted. But you also run this risk when you read with cards, use divination tools, eact.It is important to protect and ground yourself. I do ask for protection from the Archangel Michael when I meditate, especially in the woods. And I trust that he protects me. I also sage my home, and keep black tourmoline and selenite in the four corners of my home and in my bed room, and some by my bed.

thnk you so much for replying in my thread well that does require time and expreience i guess

Lailai

hi guys i decided to take monday off coz i have been really tired for 1 month without a single day holiday....so i decided to spoil myself navigating in nitrnet
but i have read about that the angels do talk with us and give us messages, also that some could talk to them...even through cards...is this really? and how do we know that this stuff is from them and not randomly, nothing related

My mom told me, when you to talk to angels.. or to God.. or the universe.. never tell it aloud.
there are other elements who will listen to you.. and they will sometimes do something to block it.. to loosen your faith more.. or to not make you believe that it's working..

I don't know.. I believe in God, angels, universe.. I believe in all positive things.. I believe in bad elements also... so I keep my mouth shut and communicate with my head when I talk to God..

Also close your eyes.. because they (other elements) might not hear what you say but can see it from your eyes.. after all they say eyes are windows to our soul..

I always get my prayers answered. I always pray only when no one can hear me..but myself.
:)

SweetSiren

As far as the fear of speaking to lower entities go, I think it's fairly simple. If you find yourself asking for egotistical things, things that you want that have little to do with development than you might be dealing with the wrong crowd. If you feel the desire to cut yourself off from friends and they(spirits) aren't teaching you to be open and loving and forgiving, then it's the wrong crowd.

It's said that angels carry a very light heart. They aren't naive, so they also won't want you to be blindly happy. It's mostly inner work stuff that they'll bring to light. For instance, I realized today that I always think the worst of people. It was hard seeing that in myself because my ego wants to hold on and protect my selfish thinking. But in my heart I know it's something that has to go. As far as I can tell, guides help you shed the weight you carry.

My dad has passed, and whenever I dream of him, he tells me to appreciate things more and to be less preachy. He's told me to go out and have fun and to not think of him as much because he'll always be there. I trust that because a lower entity would want you to hold onto that pain. Someone who loves you wants you to be happy and learn lessons with a free heart. They also want you to be an independent person and to trust yourself. I think the best thing to ask for guidance on is how to speak your truth free of anger and despair. Those feelings are very "me" emotions and cut you off from good things, but they often come up when you've lost your voice. They're means of control, in my opinion, trying to make up for something you lack in yourself.

So, that's all I have to say about that. I don't like spreading fear at all, and I hope to spread a sense of a level-headed approach.

Saskia

A bit off topic but...

I often ask questions from tarot out loud and have never had any "lower entity problems". I don't believe that's a real risk (speak out loud). I think the risk is in what you ask or wish for, like SweetSiren said.

If you are egoistic and selfish, or feel vengeful, bitter, punitive etc. is unhealthy (wishing bad things to others or wishing good things for oneself at the expense of others). Feeling caring, sympathetic, generous, kind and/or grateful are healthy IMO, and you can't attract any negative forces with that mindset.