Rune Dice

G6

Hey Folks!

Does anyone have recommendations for where to get rune dice? Most that I've found as sets have numbers and the rune symbols on the edges or if they have the rune symbols on the faces they are ugly. I found one really well made attractive one, but it was a 24 sided single that had all the symbols in one. Ideally I'd like to find a set of 4 with the rune symbols on the faces.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Emily

I've just had a quick search and they have Rune dice, set of 4, on Etsy. They are wood squares and engraved on each side. They look interesting. :)

Astraea

I made my own by ordering blank dice from Amazon and drawing the symbols on them. Depending on your preferences, you can order dice with different numbers of faces.

WalesWoman

Thanks fire pickles for the heads up and boost. I've never heard of rune dice before. It sounds interesting and I'll have to check them out and see what I might be able to do.

G6

Oh, cool, folks responded!

I found an awesome set but they are $$$$100!

I found another set that looks cute much cheaper, but I'm not sure if they are still making them.

The search continues...

firecatpickles

Thanks fire pickles for the heads up and boost. I've never heard of rune dice before. It sounds interesting and I'll have to check them out and see what I might be able to do.

This is LaserMaid ^^^

Just PM her from here.

G6

Oh, it's you! They are really cool. Here's a couple examples.

These are 16x16mm

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    278.2 KB · Views: 97

G6

Full Set Example

Here's a full set example

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 103