Keep on having nightmares

Hide1111

I am under a lot of stress and I keep of having nightmares. These nightmares usually involve my grandmother who passed away around seven months ago and who I was extremely close to.
These nightmares also involve domestic violence situations with my Aunt.
I would also like to think that they involve a person who I love but who now lives in another city, whole situation is unrequited.

Do you think these nightmares have a supernatural cause, and if so can someone please delve into it? If not, do you think these nightmares are just me processing what I have been through recently?

Saskia

Hi Hide, I have some experience in interpreting dreams so I'd be happy to help. I can use intuition and/or tarot or oracle cards, as well as good old logic (works pretty well with dreams ;) ). Would you like to tell more about these dreams (by PM if not here) or would you just like to figure are they a message from the spirit world or a message from your stressed mind?

Hide1111

Hi Hide, I have some experience in interpreting dreams so I'd be happy to help. I can use intuition and/or tarot or oracle cards, as well as good old logic (works pretty well with dreams ;) ). Would you like to tell more about these dreams (by PM if not here) or would you just like to figure are they a message from the spirit world or a message from your stressed mind?

Thanks Saskia! The latter aspects. No use spending time on the dreams if they are independent of any supernatural influence.
That's another thing. The dreams are clear, but an hour or two after I awake and stop dreaming, I forget what was in the dreams. I am only left with vague impressions.

Saskia

Hi Hide, I don't want to impose my view on you but I do think that interpreting dreams is extremely useful no matter what's the source. If it's your intuition telling you something that needs to be resolved or set right in your life (nightmares tell that your body or mind is not feeling well), it would be useful to look into it.

However, as you only asked about whether it's from your own subconscious or from the spirits/supernatural, this is what my cards told for "what is the source of these dreams" - 10 CUPS.

This card to me means (according to the usual meanings of bliss, happiness, joy): heaven and the soul connections, soul family. I'd dare to say it's a message from the deceased loved one(s).

Given that this is the card of domestic bliss and happy marriage/family too, it's very likely they relate to your feelings about the person you love and who moved away. So it might be a combination in a sense that it can be a message from the spirit world, but relate to the situation you've gone through recently.

Hide1111

I lived with my Aunt and my Grandmother. My grandmother passed away around 7 months ago now. I now live just with my Aunt - who is being extremely abusive.

Saskia

Hi Hide, I'm sorry to hear that :(

I'm not sure if that's an answer or additional info to comment 10 CUPS? I think that card came up to show that it does relate to your family life and the message is from the person/people you love the most, I'd assume your grandma. But I don't know what exactly the message is because you didn't share the dream - other than that love never dies.

Hide1111

Funnily enough the nightmares are all but gone.