Clairaudience

celticnoodle

This is a good topic. I'd like to hear more about how people have developed this skill.

I've only had a few experiences with this and it's usually like a message pops into my head, but it's someone else saying something to me not a thought of my own.

For example, I met this person and the message came to me "She's sick." I took it as a warning that this person has problems and that I should not engage with them further.

yes, that sort of thing comes with clairaudient abilities too, G6. I'm not sure if it is your guides telling you this or what tbh. As for developing it, I think meditation is really the key and also paying attention. Perhaps in time with patience and practice at listening will also help you to develop this ability. I am a big believer in all of this--practicing and meditation. Patience too, its just I rarely have any of that myself! :eek:

yannie

For me, clairaudience came as a byproduct of meditation. So you really have to let go of your desire for it, if you want to develop it, let alone control how it comes, lol. It comes to me in the form of a little voice or song lyric that pops into my head in a surround-sound sort of way, in an immediate response to certain thoughts of mine. On rare occasions do I hear them as if there were someone in the room with me. These are from my guides, just one of the ways they communicate with me, that I have no control over. Which is fine - I love being surprised by them, & this reminds me never to take my gifts for granted. They know how much my little brain can take, & choose the best ways to communicate with me every time :)

Ace

I don't control it but it only comes when I am reading Tarot cards. So, there must be SOMETHING that allows it to come in. I don't always get sound messages, but when I do, it is at that time.
Barb

ThtDancerGuy

Does anyone have any techniques i could you to develope this skill ? I experience it but only when it comes to me. I want to be able to control it. If that makes sense.

Also can i have your stories on how you first started experiencing it.

Not sure if it has already been said, but the best way to develop your Clairaudient abilities is to work on opening the Throat Chakra. Your Throat Chakra is the (fifth) chakra, dealing mainly with communication, (verbal) expression, inspiration/creativity, imagination, your thoughts and messages, your truth, and, psychically, your Clairaudient gifts. It is obviously located on your throat and it is blue in color.

I didn't even know I had Clairaudient abilities before I started meditating a couple years ago and started to "hear" things in my mind, that were not my own thoughts. I remember I was giving a reading to a woman once and I heard the name Renesmee, but I wasn't super trusting of myself and the strength of my ability yet so I dismissed it, thinking it was just my mind thinking about Twilight or something. I later felt the need to mention that I heard that name, just to see if she could connect with it at all. Turned out that her newborn niece was actually named Renesmee, though not because of Twilight. lol

G6

yes, that sort of thing comes with clairaudient abilities too, G6. I'm not sure if it is your guides telling you this or what tbh. As for developing it, I think meditation is really the key and also paying attention. Perhaps in time with patience and practice at listening will also help you to develop this ability. I am a big believer in all of this--practicing and meditation. Patience too, its just I rarely have any of that myself! :eek:

Isn't that who claraudient folks are hearing from their guides? Or for some is it your own voice you hear the message. Ugh, more patience. I feel the universe has been torturing me with the patience lesson over the past 8 years. I guess I'm a slow learner on that one! 😄

celticnoodle

Isn't that who claraudient folks are hearing from their guides? Or for some is it your own voice you hear the message. Ugh, more patience. I feel the universe has been torturing me with the patience lesson over the past 8 years. I guess I'm a slow learner on that one! 😄

It could be their guides. I'm really not sure. and yeah, I hear ya, regarding more patience. I've been trying to learn that for a long time too! I'm beginning to think its my lifes purpose. To LEARN patience. :D I just may have to repeat this life again, or live a very long time. ;)