Palmistry Study Group: New series?

Alissa

Very best of luck, KoW, I'm sure you'll be a great palm reader before you know it! My own experience was... I learned the basics (what I've presented here on AT) very easily on my own... after that, I learned everything else by practice, not theory, so get out and peek at your friend's palms too if you can!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :D

Knight of Wands

Thanks Alissa :D

KoW

Al Si'ra

Hi Alissa!!
I have been following the palmistry threads for a while..and thank you very much for the valuable info.. I've been gazing at both of my hands for a couple of hours now LOL.. and i have defined my lines..though having a strong-defined-clear with no interruptions heart line LOL..i am a helpless romantic with a air/water hand type- i have a few questions!!
I have defined all my lines and;
I have looked for my marriage lines...although i have a very definite heart line my marriage lines gets clear when i stretch or bend (i can't find the right word sorry lol)my hand..My hands are puffy and soft so do some of my lines that's why i felt the need to play with it..so my first question is it ok to play with the hand to see the lines.. or should i stop doing this??

And second; i have like 2 solid lines on the side of the pinkie..but overall i can count 5..the strange thing is when i look at my first line it gets divided into 2 after some point,and that 2 lines are cut vertically by a faint line..what is that supposed to mean?btw this first line does not touch the heart line..

I had a relationship which had a deep deep impact on me-the reason i got into the spiritual stuff more and more..but at some point the relationship got weaker ending with me falling in love with another person-but it did not end in the blink of an eye..it took some time..maybe they are related somehow?
It was a very chaotic time..the first line looks really messy lol

The second definite line is longer and definitely a bit far away than the first one with some highs and downs when i follow the line it gets connected with the heart line after some point..and it starts with a very definite presence only to get weaker and then get connected with the heart line..

3rd and 4th are very faint as if they are originated from the 2nd? Does that have a significance they too seem to touch the heart line but it's very faint and they are very close to the second line?

Sorry for asking too many questions-i am really intriguied!

:love:
xx

Alissa

Al Si'ra said:
I have looked for my marriage lines...although i have a very definite heart line my marriage lines gets clear when i stretch or bend (i can't find the right word sorry lol)my hand..My hands are puffy and soft so do some of my lines that's why i felt the need to play with it..so my first question is it ok to play with the hand to see the lines.. or should i stop doing this??
Yes, it's fine to move your hand around to see the lines. A softer and fliexible hand is much easier to read than a hand that's held stiff and board-straight.

And second; i have like 2 solid lines on the side of the pinkie..but overall i can count 5..the strange thing is when i look at my first line it gets divided into 2 after some point,and that 2 lines are cut vertically by a faint line..what is that supposed to mean?btw this first line does not touch the heart line..
Then I would interpret this as 2 major relationships (long-term living together, and/or marriage) and a series of minor relationships that still played a significant impact on the overall course of your life. More on vertical below....

3rd and 4th are very faint as if they are originated from the 2nd? Does that have a significance they too seem to touch the heart line but it's very faint and they are very close to the second line?
If these lines run vertical, and not horizontal, they are *not* marriage lines. In very old palmistry resources, you will see vertical hash marks on the marriage lines denoted as "number of children". In my experience, I do not look to this area as an indicator for number of children - the bracelets ("rascettes" lines) indicate this information in more modern palmistry resources.

However, I no longer read number of children when I do palm readings - which is why I won't cover the topic here. It opened too many uncomfortable discusions regarding abortions, miscarriages, and estranged children for my sitters, and I stopped doing it b/c it made me uncomfortable. It is covered in standard palmistry resources though for those who wish to learn more.

Hope this helps!

Al Si'ra

Hi Alissa!! Thank you so much for the explanation :) yes it helps!!

All my lines were horizontal including the 3rd and the 4th..i think i am the flirtatious type lol :D

but hmm..it's dark in here right now..i am looking at my palm..and i still see 2 major horizontal lines so i guess that would be 2 major relationships..

:love:
xx