Share your ghost stories (or spirit messages)

DownUnderNZer

Another time...

I saw this young teen changing her hair style every few seconds. I started to back out as I thought to myself:

"Not another young one...no way!".

Braids one minute...dyed streaks the next...pig tails...purple hair.

I was shown her first as she was a "fave" niece or grandchild. If the grand mother (whatever the blood tie) had shown me herself to start with and how she died. I would have been joining her on the other side!!! :D

I think that was the very first time seeing someone still "alive" (niece or grand daughter) and feeling the "physical" as well as "emotional" pain/feeling of the deceased etc.

Worst head pain I ever got and it felt like I was in a freezer below 0. Cold cold cold.

You see, this old woman was in her bathroom getting ready to have a bath and she ended up slipping and cracking her skull wide open on the edge of the sink basin. She was not found until some days later. Dead and cold on the tile floor.

She let me feel the pain and know that it was a head injury that killed her. Her querant told me what actually happened.

So, she did it in a way that I would accept.

Her message had something to do with an up and coming wedding and certain concerns about a few family members.

In fact, the wedding might have been a surprise, so it was to let the sitter know it would be made official kind of thing.

Does bring back some memories that is for sure and not just the message.

I don't miss the physical or emotional pain or feelings as that can stay for some time. Hours to days.

DND

yannie

wow. cool you were able to to get these different messages like that. I pay attention to numbers too. I often find that the numbers I see, when in triplicate or 4 in a row generally mean something specific. The world is a fun place, don't you think? :D
Fun... *cynical, world-weary chuckle* Oohhh, for a solo-travelling Southeast Asian female such as myself, fun indeed ;)

bluelagune

Haha interesting thread.
Well I don't get to see the ghost during the day, maybe I'm just not paying attention. However, during the night and dreams. Yes.
My mother has been visiting me periodically since she has passed on. Initial conversations with her were only visual messages but now she can talk. It's still limited to visual simbols that I have to go through dream book but it's getting better.
Another woman who was visiting same way is my ex bfd mother. Originally I thought she was telling me that someone killed her but turned out she got herself stuck in a cult. Long story but she was kind enough to help me get out of same situation.
On a more scary part. A black entity was visiting about a month before my mother passed. The day she passed it came back again and stood behind my window. It asked me to let it in, it said it was my mother but then I heared my mother's voice in anger not to believe it aND not let it in. I told it to FOF and started praying. It left. I have not seen it since.

celticnoodle

Haha interesting thread.
Well I don't get to see the ghost during the day, maybe I'm just not paying attention. However, during the night and dreams. Yes.
this is actually common, that spirits will come to us at night and in our dreams. Its easier for them to come through then for some reason--though I am sure a part of the ease has to do with us being very relaxed.

My mother has been visiting me periodically since she has passed on. Initial conversations with her were only visual messages but now she can talk. It's still limited to visual simbols that I have to go through dream book but it's getting better.
again--very common. I was told by spirits that its very hard for them to come through, (I hear this all the time) and takes even more energy on their part- for them to both appear to us and communicate with us.

Another woman who was visiting same way is my ex bfd mother. Originally I thought she was telling me that someone killed her but turned out she got herself stuck in a cult. Long story but she was kind enough to help me get out of same situation.
wow! great that she was able to help you! This is also a common theme--our deceased loved ones will do whatever they can to help us. Don't forget that and call on them for guidance and help whenever you need it. I make sure to always pray to them to sit with me in the car whenever I am driving alone a very long distance and to help me get to my destination w/o any issues. It seems to work. In fact, once when I went in for a psychic reading, the reading brought my aunt through and auntie mentioned my previously taken long trip alone and how she sat right up front with me, guiding me the whole time! :D

On a more scary part. A black entity was visiting about a month before my mother passed. The day she passed it came back again and stood behind my window. It asked me to let it in, it said it was my mother but then I heared my mother's voice in anger not to believe it aND not let it in. I told it to FOF and started praying. It left. I have not seen it since.
oh dear! THIS isn't really that common, but thank goodness your mom came through and warned you about this black entity!

DownUnderNZer

Another Medium I know from the UK told me (seen it in horror films as well actually so must have come from somewhere) that on a stretch of road between places in England where she grew up, with her family home being in one of those places, over the years they had heard of a young ghostly woman story on rainy nights hitching rides with men only.

Nothing untowardly ever happened to the men from memory except that she just disappeared whilst they were still driving and at the same crossroad or whatever. A lot thought she was murdered or run over and looking for the one responsible.

Her parents use to scoff at stories like that and her father often said he had used that road a thousand times with nothing happening out of the ordinary.

Anyways, one night her father happened to be coming back home from work and he took that particular road rain and all as usual. To the side of the road he saw a girl walking clad in a raincoat and drenched to the skin if the rain was a anything to go by.

My friend at the time would have been around the same age and that is how he saw it. He wouldn't have wanted his daughter caught out like that! So, he stopped to offer her a lift. She was no more than a teenager (like Bea at the time) and did accept the ride. He chatted away to her whereas she hardly said anything, but he didn't read into it or really feel uncomfortable. He was a stranger. And...he didn't even think of the "ghostly woman" story as he just didn't. Not until, like others before him, she just disappeared at a certain point of driving.

All those years it never happened to him along that road, and when it finally did, it wasn't a young woman but a teenager. No more than between 16 and 18.

He now after that experience also believes that perhaps she is trying to find the man that killed her or murdered her. Regardless of disappearing into thin air she was a good passenger really even if not too talkative.

Would like to know where in England. :D

celticnoodle

Downunder, that story sounds familiar. I think I heard that one before--or perhaps there is one similar to it here in the U.S., I don't really know. But that would be pretty scary, don't you think? :laugh:

DownUnderNZer

Am sure there are lots of males and females killed in a hit and run or murdered on country roads.

So can't be just limited to one place surely. :D

And with her father his story goes back something like 50 years if she is in her 60s.

Downunder, that story sounds familiar. I think I heard that one before--or perhaps there is one similar to it here in the U.S., I don't really know. But that would be pretty scary, don't you think? :laugh:

DownUnderNZer

How could I forget my own hometown... :D :D :D

There was this drop dead gorgeous high school boy killed in a car accident - only the car plummeted into a lake on crashing as well.

Good looking guy did I say?. I still remember him.

Anyways, I happened to be friends with his best mates younger sister.

Some months later she was telling me and one other girl on our school lunch break that her brother was not only acting strangely, but was sleeping with his light on! :bugeyed:

Not only that, but crying and raving. Very sensitive and paranoid. All of the signs of someone grieving, feeling guilty, and/or even being haunted.

Long story made short - he ended up collapsing one night in his bedroom begging his mother for help and to stop what was going on.

Tear faced and besides himself he broke down and told her that "Victor" (the one who died) was with him all the time or following and that he was actually hurting him physically.

His mum thought him mad and that he had lost the plot, but when he pulled off his shirt to show his back to her you could see deep scratch marks down him. My friend witnessed all this too. She knew there was no way he could have done that to himself or reach behind his back like that to attack himself.

Not sure what his parents did to address the situation, but it was resolved.

As to why his dead best mate would do something like that still remains a mystery except that maybe he didn't want to be alone or he resented dying so young.

Sad really. :(

DownUnderNZer

Next up and also to do with my home town - the haunting on Julienne Crescent...

Be back later. :)

Tigerangel

My story relates to my mum,

She died of stomach cancer 15 year ago, the very first experience I had of knowing my mum was around me, was the day after she died, I had lost a diamond out of my engagement ring I had at that time, which my mum had known about, I had looked everywhere for months all around the house for it, I was talking to my partner a few moments before I started to hoover the living room floor, then I seen a sparkle out the side of my eye, and there was my diamond from my ring, I had hoovered that carpet many many times, and had assumed if it was there I would have hoovered it up by now, so it really seemed like a message from my mum.

I had my 3rd child a year and a half later, the only grandchild my mum never seen, it was a few days after I was home from the hospital and he was asleep in his pram next to my bed, I had just woke up and I could just sense her presence, I knew she came to visit him and I felt very calm and serene afterwards, after that it became a family joke that when ever mum was around any family member she would mess with the lights bulbs.

A few more years later I had a spiritual experience with her when I was doing a mediation with a large raw amethyst crystal...which was my mums favourite crystal when she was alive, I couldn't move, then I heard my mums voice very clearly and she asked if I was ok, I couldn't move or physically talk, so I said I was ok in my mind, then I could move again, that night I had a very vivid dream where I was in front of a beautifully bright purple moon having a conversation with my mum, and still remember this dream clearly many years later.

This brings onto my most recent encounter which happened today, my dad has been in and out of hospital a couple of times since the start of this year with diffullculty breathing, and he just went in again a few days ago, so I was getting ready to visit this afternoon came out the bathroom and thought I'd seen someone in the house go into the kitchen, then my now partner came out the bedroom to go into the bathroom, I asked him if he was just in the hall a second ago and went into the bathroom, he said no and went into the bathroom as he came out there was a flash from the fuse box...he said what happened I haven't touched anything....the room light fuse switchs had tripped, so put it back to the on position and said that's just my mum she likes messing with lights...he then said well when you leave take your mum with you lol.....so I think that was my mum letting me know she's around looking after my dad.