Share your ghost stories (or spirit messages)

DownUnderNZer

True about him, but I meant that for what they did to his dog.

Well, he was very disrespectful, and got what was coming to him. I wouldn't call them savages for that. Don't underestimate or disrespect what you think are little people.

zhadee

I don't have ghost stories, but I connect with places and locations. Any place or location that has become important for me, brought forth some weird experiences when I visited for the first time. I receive unworded messages, perceiving them physically.

The first nursing home I worked at in this city: when my soon-to-be boss walked me around the house, we came into the hall where any feast and mass takes place. Though the hall was big, and visually beautiful, I suddenly felt colt and the place grew dark as if I was about to faint. Like I better not sign the contract, and I'll be indeed unhappy here. Fair warning. That place sucked me dry within 3 months, and I had great difficulties to recover from it. I have visited that place a few years later, and it still has that grim presence.

Another nursing home - I almost have signed with another home, when they called. I had nothing better to do that day, and the message was clear: go see them! When I turned around the corner, I was delighted with the house, as it is a 'light house' so to say! Big windows, big gardens, pretty trees and a really good energy. The place I connected best with was a corner with a huge window, a big tree and the floor. The sun came shining through, and the entire place was welcoming me. I already knew the company, I had worked for them before and I was a bit cautious. But the familarisation day made me feel so good, the residents reacted rather positive towards me, and the view from the balcony called me so strongly, I signed with them.
For some years, I have been unhappy there. But the connection with that place was so intense, I stayed. Today, I work at the ward where the big window and the huge tree is. Each morning, the team gathers there and I think it is one of the best places to gather around.
There are spirits, some workmates have stories to tell about closing doors and passing shadows. I haven't noticed anything of that kind.

The flat where I live had been the strongest experience of this kind. Although this place was virtually in ruins, building rubble everywhere and dirty floors - I did not take notice! All I realised was this place as light and friendly, filled with a bubbly energy. If there had ever been a happy house, I was inside of it. Spirit of this house wanted to have me!
While my partner in life was already outside, telling the other 25 interested parties how terrible and ugly and dark the flat was, I was talking to the landlord. He told me frankly that I would not be able to pay the rent.
Well, me... I never lie. Me telling a lie does not work. My memory is too bad to tell a lie. So I looked him straight in the eye, and I told him about becoming an executive, and paying the rent won't ever be difficult.
We signed the contract.
There had been difficult times at this place - really noisy neighbours, strange payment models. Whenever I mentioned aloud what the trouble was, the house offers help. There is a spirit here, a very friendly and happy one. Like a teacher, like a mentor.
The new landlord is trying hard to kick us out, and whenever I freak and decide on moving out, the house presents me with a sign of hope. Like it tells me to relax, like it tells me it will be me who decides when it is time to move out. Not the landlord, but the house itself will let me know in time.

celticnoodle

oooh, zhadee, it sounds more like a guide to me is watching over you, but perhaps it is spirits. It could be an ancestor, as they often can serve as guides for us too. At any rate, it seems like you're being guided properly, and this is great! also great that you can sense it and are paying attention to it. There is a reason for this--and soon you will know, I'm sure.

DownUnderNZer

Oh, see what you mean, but the thing is I am tribal. Just not that tribe and my ancestors were cannibals on my fathers side. So, absolute savages if you ask me, and am so glad they gave up eating enemy tribes as well as the wondering foreign person here and there.

Thank goodness for progress and the missionaries.:D

He was describing what he saw as in little native savages and not from this time period either. Grass skirts and spears.

Maybe I should say little brown men in grass skirts with spears only it isn't quite how he put it.

DND :)

Savages is a sensitive word all the same to describe tribal people.

DownUnderNZer

It's like you are tuned in to the energy of places...cool! :thumbsup:

Think some get a feel for a place or person and know not to enter or to interact etc.
With yours at least it looks out for you...

I don't have ghost stories, but I connect with places and locations. Any place or location that has become important for me, brought forth some weird experiences when I visited for the first time. I receive unworded messages, perceiving them physically.

The first nursing home I worked at in this city: when my soon-to-be boss walked me around the house, we came into the hall where any feast and mass takes place. Though the hall was big, and visually beautiful, I suddenly felt colt and the place grew dark as if I was about to faint. Like I better not sign the contract, and I'll be indeed unhappy here. Fair warning. That place sucked me dry within 3 months, and I had great difficulties to recover from it. I have visited that place a few years later, and it still has that grim presence.

Another nursing home - I almost have signed with another home, when they called. I had nothing better to do that day, and the message was clear: go see them! When I turned around the corner, I was delighted with the house, as it is a 'light house' so to say! Big windows, big gardens, pretty trees and a really good energy. The place I connected best with was a corner with a huge window, a big tree and the floor. The sun came shining through, and the entire place was welcoming me. I already knew the company, I had worked for them before and I was a bit cautious. But the familarisation day made me feel so good, the residents reacted rather positive towards me, and the view from the balcony called me so strongly, I signed with them.
For some years, I have been unhappy there. But the connection with that place was so intense, I stayed. Today, I work at the ward where the big window and the huge tree is. Each morning, the team gathers there and I think it is one of the best places to gather around.
There are spirits, some workmates have stories to tell about closing doors and passing shadows. I haven't noticed anything of that kind.

The flat where I live had been the strongest experience of this kind. Although this place was virtually in ruins, building rubble everywhere and dirty floors - I did not take notice! All I realised was this place as light and friendly, filled with a bubbly energy. If there had ever been a happy house, I was inside of it. Spirit of this house wanted to have me!
While my partner in life was already outside, telling the other 25 interested parties how terrible and ugly and dark the flat was, I was talking to the landlord. He told me frankly that I would not be able to pay the rent.
Well, me... I never lie. Me telling a lie does not work. My memory is too bad to tell a lie. So I looked him straight in the eye, and I told him about becoming an executive, and paying the rent won't ever be difficult.
We signed the contract.
There had been difficult times at this place - really noisy neighbours, strange payment models. Whenever I mentioned aloud what the trouble was, the house offers help. There is a spirit here, a very friendly and happy one. Like a teacher, like a mentor.
The new landlord is trying hard to kick us out, and whenever I freak and decide on moving out, the house presents me with a sign of hope. Like it tells me to relax, like it tells me it will be me who decides when it is time to move out. Not the landlord, but the house itself will let me know in time.

DownUnderNZer

This is not for the faint hearted, but is part of what my tribal ancestors did in NZ.
So, CAUTION if you are prone to becoming squeamish and so forth at certain types of images that might not be suited to ones palate.

Thankfully, it is all now just a part of history....

Mokomokai

Am sure there would be a number of ghost stories from all this as well. Do not see how there would not be with battle grounds and so much violence involved.

And...this all brings me back to Julienne Crescent which I will do when I can as it is about an old Maori man with the mokos (tattoos) on his face. :)

.......................................................................................................................................................

zhadee

oooh, zhadee, it sounds more like a guide to me is watching over you, but perhaps it is spirits. It could be an ancestor, as they often can serve as guides for us too. At any rate, it seems like you're being guided properly, and this is great! also great that you can sense it and are paying attention to it. There is a reason for this--and soon you will know, I'm sure.

Yes, you are right. A guide. :) Very protective also, keeping me from crossing the street when car drivers feel the urge of ignoring the red lights.
So this guide has been with me for about 30 years. I keep thinking it is my father, as my father had a very weird sense of humour.

My father had been interested in PSI, and my mother later told me, he always thought there was something weird about me, and he studied those books because of me.

A few weeks before he killed himself, I dreamed of two coffins passing me by. I was sitting on a wall, in a white dress. In one coffin lay my grandmother who had died a month ago. The other coffin was empty. I woke up screaming, and I was so scared. The most horrible feeling of despair and sadness had woken me up. So I went to check each family member's bed.

The next day, I told him about that dream, and he was looking at me most astonished. I did not understand that look, and I thought there was something wrong about me.
For many years, I felt bad that a dream told me about the future and I locked that door. I guess me reading cards is this energy's outlet, for sometimes I do not exactly need the cards to receive a message.
But I never really got into mediumship. Too scared of the blunt messaging I've encountered with.

zhadee

It's like you are tuned in to the energy of places...cool! :thumbsup:

Think some get a feel for a place or person and know not to enter or to interact etc.
With yours at least it looks out for you...

Heheh, when I was younger I loved to travel. Touching the earth was like getting drunk, or high. I feel intensely drawn towards eastern europe. I found it rather simple to learn russian, and presently I learn to speak polish rather easily. I've made trips to russia, poland and lituania, and it always felt like I was returning home. The only connection I know of is that one of my grandfathers drowned in a russian river.

DownUnderNZer

London, UK, was like that for me.

Never needed maps and it was like that from the first day I set foot there - "familiar territory". Knew it like the back of my hand.

When I was looking for my great great great grandfathers old home near Soho - I pretty much walked through streets and lanes to it without getting lost or having to ask for directions. And I knew the house even before checking the numbers!

The USA on the other hand.....lord have mercy! I invented the word "lost" for that place.:bugeyed:

And I have been there a number of times.

Heheh, when I was younger I loved to travel. Touching the earth was like getting drunk, or high. I feel intensely drawn towards eastern europe. I found it rather simple to learn russian, and presently I learn to speak polish rather easily. I've made trips to russia, poland and lituania, and it always felt like I was returning home. The only connection I know of is that one of my grandfathers drowned in a russian river.