Test your psychic & psychic- medium abilities 001

celticnoodle

Anyone who wishes to participate is welcomed. Just try to connect to the woman in this picture and see what you can pick up. However you wish to tune into her--it can be through meditation or the cards or crystals or what have you.

Just list what you use to pick up the information and list all that you do get on her. Feedback will be given in a few weeks time.

If anyone else would like to submit a photograph, PM me and I'll get back to you. Any photograph posted must have either the permission of the person in the photo or their closest family/friend(s) permission, if the person is deceased. Anyone who does submit a picture must be willing to also provide feedback to everyone who posts in the thread, what they got on the picture.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PICTURES IN THIS THREAD! THIS THREAD IS FOR THIS PICTURE ONLY. A NEW THREAD FOR EACH PICTURE WILL BE STARTED--TO KEEP IT ORGANIZED AND EASY TO CONTROL.

picture:

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 218

zayats

I'll just post off top of my head somewhat, just by looking at the picture, so no tools.

Something very sudden,unexpected. The name Barbara, Barbie. Maybe some chest problems, something related to the chest, possibly lungs. I'm also getting chocolate... As the person's favourite food, maybe?

I'll try more later, going to sleep now. I'll edit the post if I get any more.

Radke

Hi,
It's been a long time since I've done these but here is what I've picked up in that picture.
Here are some keywords that struck me while looking at the photo.

P or Patty, Mexican/hispanic heritage?, laughing, son - boy, husband died or not around, spoon or peeling something in her hand?, psychic or spiritual, very nice lady, castle, pain in lung/rib area, Sue, neighbors say hi, Canada, “tradition”, gun, in the woods with a gun - shot something?, “do what you have to do to survive”, still alive, guilt - crying feeling that I am getting, hurt someone she loved, pain, mild leukemia?, little puppy - white,

Aries2014

Ok when I looked at her I see she's had a bit of a bad past either only had 1 parent - also she loves cooking and looking after other people she lives in a big house and it's always seems to have guests - I think she likes a social drink too - and maybe she's creative like good at art - also does she ride a bicycle

NamasteIndia

i think she is a happy go and lucky person. a tarot card reader herself.
she is health conscious and careful about fitness, nutrition, good diet and exercise
she maybe not married and quiet active on dating scene.

she doesnt like boring life and prefers travel, exploring and adventure.

i see some cancer...dont know what

star sign- a fire sign.

saggi or leo maybe

i see lot of farmlands

corn farm the dry types

also i see death...the soul passed away

blue mountains

think

Okay, I see:

Some kind of accident she was in, maybe she lost someone she loved in an accident she was in also, or she saved the life of someone, even a stranger.

Something about a train. She travels a lot by train maybe.

I keep seeing fields, like some kind of harvest plantation. Bananas or pineapples or something. Pineapples, maybe Hawaiian?

Maki or Maccu, something like that.

I wonder if she's a Gemini, or maybe she has a twin? Or twins somewhere.

She loves animals and cooking, she's outgoing and well liked.

RobynHills

I saw a large white horse

Jessabelle

Massage therapist

Lailai

she's sad. at least that's how I felt.. :(

danieljuk

when I looked at this picture I felt she is the great great great great relative of someone, like a lot of greats there! First I thought you CN but you are both far too young :) I wonder if she is from a famous family like the Kennedys or something? But she is not famous or known as a name.

I also feel a lot of inner sadness there :( she masks the pain with her smile but finds it hard to overcome a traumatic event.

I am sceptical of my photo reading but let's see what happens :)
that's all I get I think, and nice of you to start this CN! :heart: