Test your psychic & psychic- medium abilities 001

zayats

There was something very sudden and unexpected that happened to her. This lady died very unexpectedly. She had battled cancer and came through it. It returned and she beat it again! She was weakened by all of this, but holding her own and really seemed to be doing okay overall. Then one day...she died.

This woman is the best friend of one of my friends. I never met this lady--but I feel like I knew her, because our friend in common. However, we all 3 live in different states and so she and I never met. This friend of ours asked me to see what could be picked up by her picture. She did have chest problems--and lung issues, yes. She loved chocolate ANYTHING. :D

Good Job! However, we can't place "Barbara". Now, that doesn't mean there isn't a Barbara in her life--just as far as this friend of her knows. They have been friends for decades and so close, they considered each other a sister, but even still--"D" (the friend of mine cannot recall anyone by that name).

Thanks for starting us off too! :thumbsup:
Oh! Thanks a lot, CN :) I did not want to say the person has passed, as - if it wasn't true - would be a very inappropriate thing to say. But I did get a feeling that the sudden unexpected thing was related to a disease. I'm surprised I got so many things right. I'm not usually good at this, but I guess what helped was that before I saw this thread I'd been to a spiritualist church (first time evah) and the atmosphere there and everything that went on there (including a reading I got for myself) made me become more open and recipient to messages like this. Thanks for starting the thread!

celticnoodle

Ok when I looked at her I see she's had a bit of a bad past either only had 1 parent - also she loves cooking and looking after other people she lives in a big house and it's always seems to have guests - I think she likes a social drink too - and maybe she's creative like good at art - also does she ride a bicycle

Yes, you are right. She did have a very hard start in life and she also was a bit of a bad a$$ in her younger days. Her father hung himself when she was a young teen. She ended up having to take a bigger role in helping her mom and did so by helping to raise her 2 younger siblings--at a very young age herself. She had a very dysfunctional family and she also became a young mom probably before she was ready for it. However, she did straighten herself out before she was diagnosed with cancer and always was very good and close to her children and grandchildren. There was a time when she did do all that--cooking and looking after people and her guests.

At one time she became an alcoholic and did some drugs too--but she cleaned herself up and stayed away from both later on.

I can't recall, but I think she did ride a motorcycle...I could be wrong though...she was creative and loved art. She was really into tattoos - but I'm not sure if she herself was an artist...I'll have to find out and let you know. She was sociable once she got to know you--but was also a bit quiet and preferred to stay away from crowds, I think. Though, she always had room for her family and close circle of friends.

celticnoodle

i think she is a happy go and lucky person. a tarot card reader herself.
she is health conscious and careful about fitness, nutrition, good diet and exercise
she maybe not married and quiet active on dating scene.

In many ways, she was a happy go lucky person, but definitely NOT a tarot card reader. not really into all that sort of thing. She became health conscious later in life--(30s maybe?) but not until she had already done a lot of damage to her body--with drugs and alcohol, sadly. She had a very hard life from the beginning. When she finally 'got it' - she did her best to clean up her act and do what was right, but ended up getting cancer in her 40s, sadly. She was married and very happily so and died this year, unexpectedly.

she doesnt like boring life and prefers travel, exploring and adventure.

i see some cancer...dont know what

star sign- a fire sign.

saggi or leo maybe

i see lot of farmlands

corn farm the dry types

also i see death...the soul passed away

blue mountains
Yes--cancer. good job! She was a pisces. She did live in an area that had a lot of farms around them and also had a home in the deep woods - (her husband was a hunter) but she didn't go there herself--but once or twice, I think. Yes, you are right--she passed away recently.

Good job!!! :thumbsup:

celticnoodle

Okay, I see:

Some kind of accident she was in, maybe she lost someone she loved in an accident she was in also, or she saved the life of someone, even a stranger.
hmmm...not sure about this one! I will try to find out.

Something about a train. She travels a lot by train maybe.

I keep seeing fields, like some kind of harvest plantation. Bananas or pineapples or something. Pineapples, maybe Hawaiian?

Maki or Maccu, something like that.

I wonder if she's a Gemini, or maybe she has a twin? Or twins somewhere.

She loves animals and cooking, she's outgoing and well liked.
not sure about the train either--but as for fields, yes, they lived in an area with a lot of farms and also had a hunting home deep into the woods--but people did live in that area year round.

I don't htink she has ever been to Hawaii though. She was pisces. She doesn't have a twin or have twins--but was very, very close to "D"--who asked me to put her pic up here. They were best of friends, and much like sisters. Perhaps you were picking up on her.

celticnoodle

she's sad. at least that's how I felt.. :(

She did suffer off and on with depression. She had a very difficult upbringing and seemed to constantly get hit with hardships. Yet, she always recovered too and seemed happy enough overall. :)

celticnoodle

when I looked at this picture I felt she is the great great great great relative of someone, like a lot of greats there! First I thought you CN but you are both far too young :) I wonder if she is from a famous family like the Kennedys or something? But she is not famous or known as a name.

I also feel a lot of inner sadness there :( she masks the pain with her smile but finds it hard to overcome a traumatic event.

I am sceptical of my photo reading but let's see what happens :)
that's all I get I think, and nice of you to start this CN! :heart:

Daniel, so glad you joined in too! :thumbsup:

Interesting and boy, would the family and friends love this. I'm not sure if it is true-if so, no one seems to know about it...but, I will still ask about it. She is not related to me and I've never even met this woman face to face. We share the same friend--and all 3 of us live in separate states. However, I feel like I know this woman somewhat as a result of our common friend "D".

There is a lot of inner sadness there, Dan, yes. You are so right. She did mask it all the time with a smile too. She did her best to not complain--but she had a very rough and difficult life most of her life, beginning to end. Sad really.

I am hoping to do this about once a month. So, stay tuned for more, Dan, and if you have a pic you'd like to put up there - please do! I always loved doing this exercise. :D

celticnoodle

It's been a long time since I've done one of these, but here goes:

- I get a sense of overwhelming sadness--when I first opened the image, I felt like I wanted to cry
- She is brave though, and tries to maintain an optimistic outlook on life
- Some trouble with the jaw or teeth, also some female type issues

Yes, these things are all very accurate, Apollonia! She was very sad and had a very difficult and sad life but she didn't complain and did her best to always wear a smile. :) She did have issues with both jaw and teeth and also female issues too.

- I see a small white dog
- A view of the ocean from a window
- Someone flying a kite
- A ball of yarn
- Cozy British mysteries
- Raspy voice or laryngitis
- Hearing the name “Geri” or “Jerry”
- Foot trouble

Hope I got one or two things right!

I'm not sure about the dog--unless it was "D"s little dog. "D" (her friend) had a small white chihuahua for a very long time--and after he passed away, they got a Springer Spaniel--both whom were mostly white in color.

As for the view of the ocean--can't say that for sure either--but "D" and her hubby lived very close to a large body of water--(not the ocean) and this lady and her hubby visited there A LOT.

She did have a bit of a raspy voice, yes. I'm not sure about those names either. I'll have to check back w/you on that. Good job!

celticnoodle

Thanks, CN, for starting this thread. I enjoy trying these, but I kind of regret trying this one and hope that I am wrong about it.
You are most welcome. I love these things too! So glad you joined in!

Using meditation while gazing at the picture:

I immediately felt a sense of tragedy. Is this woman still alive?? I feel sadness and death around her, if not for her then maybe someone close to her. Intense sadness, tears in my eyes while looking at the picture. Seeing blood, possibly from an injury or accident, or maybe a bleeding disorder. I feel that this woman was well-loved, very chatty and social.

you did very well. No, she is no longer alive. It was a sudden and tragic death and loss for her fmaily and friends. Lots of sadness and death around her, yes. She nearly died once before from cancer, but kicked A$$ and beat it! she was doing rather well--weaker then she was before the cancer, but beat it and no trace of it left, miraculously and to the amazement of doctors and all. Then, one day- years later....she died. Suddenly.

Her widowed husband is not taking this well. He is broken. He is in a very deep depression. Its really hard for their family and friends I think. He is just very depressed by it. I don't really know either of them--but I can feel his pain and hear from our mutual friends about it. I think he feels like he has fallen into a deep dark hole and can't get out. I'm not sure of the bleeding disorder. will ask. she was very well loved and could be social--but also she was one who could be very private too. She had a huge circle of loved ones though and good to them. She is very much missed.

thank you for participating and good job!