Brand new deck , brand new visions

karen0205

Thank you for sharing your work!
Do you have pictures of any other cards? It's hard to tell what a deck
is all about without seeing a majority of the cards.

gregory

I think a majority of the cards is unnecessary - but there are more cards shown in her etsy store (link is shown on the FB page she links.)

Ankozakka

Thank you for your interest.

Actually, Etsy has a limit for number of pictures per listing. So, I will keep updating pictures in my Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ankozakka.home

Do come and comment. Thank you so much~

gregory

No can do - I'm not on facebook, and choose to stay not being. All I get to see there are half-squares of cards. At least on etsy I can see that they are properly card-shaped - and one image there in particular looks lovely. I wish you showed WHOLE cards there rather than chunks.

rylla

No can do - I'm not on facebook, and choose to stay not being. All I get to see there are half-squares of cards. At least on etsy I can see that they are properly card-shaped - and one image there in particular looks lovely. I wish you showed WHOLE cards there rather than chunks.

So far (the card shown in the link of Gregory's post) I like it very much. Expressive card, unique style. Please keep us up to date. Is it going to be a full deck? RWS or Marseilles style (non scenic pips)?. Thank you.

Ankozakka

Sorry for that, Gregory.
I guess this is my presentation style.
My idea is that they are ARCANA, some shaded parts would make the concept interesting. And I do show some of the cards as a whole if readers are seriously interested , they'll find.
I wish to make it a curious scene with no harm.

The Star card is uploaded and all are welcome to stop by.
Thank you guys :)

https://www.facebook.com/ankozakka.home

Ankozakka

Rylla, thank you. The Meta Land is a full 78-card deck. The VISCONTI-SFORZA has impacted me at first sight and I kept having the intuition to my creations basing on that.
The pip cards are what I call mood cards in the Meta Land. Please visit my FB with to view upcoming pictures.
Just thanks~

reall

No can do - I'm not on facebook, and choose to stay not being. All I get to see there are half-squares of cards. At least on etsy I can see that they are properly card-shaped - and one image there
il_570xN.931815910_escu.jpg
in particular looks lovely. I wish you showed WHOLE cards there rather than chunks.
agree!:) I only noticed how amazing this on3rdglance is when seeing star card!:)) by then I was thinking this is one of those modern abstract decks!:)) lolz

gregory

Sorry for that, Gregory.
I guess this is my presentation style.
Maybe it is - but I am guessing you want to sell your decks - and most of us here will want to see whole cards - trust me, we will ! It feels a bit like buying a dress when the website only shows the sleeves !