Brand new deck , brand new visions

Ankozakka

Dear friends, I'm surprised friends are asking see the whole deck, many of them do~
So, why not ? and I uploaded all the Major Arcana onto an album today.
Welcome to share and comment.
I cannot deny my wish that you can own your personal deck. My sales come second. The priority is that I've consolidate visions and energy to this world through the cards and it is so wonderful if others and touch them and work with the real stuff.

Anyways, please have a look:)
https://www.facebook.com/ankozakka.home

Ankozakka

Maybe it is - but I am guessing you want to sell your decks - and most of us here will want to see whole cards - trust me, we will ! It feels a bit like buying a dress when the website only shows the sleeves !
Hi Gregory, Thank you for your opinion. Give me some time to work on further presentations. Thank you, I really do.

gregory

I cannot deny my wish that you can own your personal deck.
Oh don't worry - I have bought one. But I am hoping that you can sell more than one :D

I personally DON'T think it is necessary to see all the cards. I prefer to have some surprises when I open a new deck. But until I had seen some WHOLE cards (on etsy) I was very iffy about it. Once I had seen them - you had me !

gregory

:bugeyed::bugeyed::bugeyed:

OOOOH ! That's MUCH better :D

How long will it take to get here ? *bites nails impatiently*

THANKS - those are even better than I thought they would be :D

rylla

Oho! I like them too (thinking of buying one).

Which cards are the one composed of 2 halves? Thanks.

karen0205

Dear friends, I'm surprised friends are asking see the whole deck, many of them do~
So, why not ? and I uploaded all the Major Arcana onto an album today.
Welcome to share and comment.
I cannot deny my wish that you can own your personal deck. My sales come second. The priority is that I've consolidate visions and energy to this world through the cards and it is so wonderful if others and touch them and work with the real stuff.

Anyways, please have a look:)
https://www.facebook.com/ankozakka.home

The reason I prefer to see the whole deck is that sometimes there are
a few beautiful cards and then the rest of the deck is not so nice.
I need to see the cards and deck as a whole to see if it is something I
can relate to and use in readings. I have learned the hard way to not
buy a deck where I can not see a majority of the cards.
Do you read tarot or are you new to it?

Ankozakka

Thanks everyone for commenting for improvement.
Yep, customers are really coming in. They love them.
Maybe I am hiding the surprise too much. Initially I wanted to give "wow" when people open the deck...

Hi Rylla,
The court cards are composed of mirror images, brought back from the poker traditions.
You are welcome to get one on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ankozakka
I'm solely distributing the deck on this site. One of the only one. Thank you ~

rylla

Thank you Ankozakka for the info. I just have one more question: which card represents the one that show 2 hands (in mirror image =4 hands) with 2 fingers pointing upward? I can't read the name on the screen. Thanks.