Brand new deck , brand new visions

Ankozakka

Thank you Ankozakka for the info. I just have one more question: which card represents the one that show 2 hands (in mirror image =4 hands) with 2 fingers pointing upward? I can't read the name on the screen. Thanks.
Hi Rylla,
The 4-hand card would be the Page of Arrows, signifying a penetration into emptiness. :)
Have a nice weekend~

gregory

I make it Page of Arrows...

Ninjaed by the artist herself :D

Ankozakka

Thanks everyone!
Have a nice day!

Ankozakka

My gratitudes, Rylla.
Just keep life fun and stay cool~

Ankozakka

After several days of busy work. I finally got a minute to write. Some folks stopped by but did not get their Meta Land decks. Of course it was up to people’s personal interest. However, what I saw was that they couldn’t make up their minds in front of so many choices out there.
What I suggest them to do is to settle back and have a cup of tea. Try to leave some air and space for yourself.
The Meta Land Tarot is predominantly about reflections of one’s beautiful minds. Take it as a little gift from the art gallery rather than picking up same same stuff from the grocery. Once you got to see the clarity of the gem, a reflection of your mind is to be revealed.
Get connected ~

https://www.facebook.com/ankozakka.home

Ankozakka

The Law of Attractions?
I am sometimes quite sceptical and I try to be careful not falling into superstitions while remaining in the metaphysics arena.
By the time I have finished creating XVI THE TOWER card, I received a video link from a friend. Interestingly it was a “legendary” animal, rare enough, captured in the film, which was quite exact to what I have drawn in the card — a white dragon.
You might say it was only some kind lizard but my intuition told me it was more than phenomenal.
So, what is the point? This incident was quite a proof to myself the Law or Reflections. Coincidence has its very reasons. Thoughts attract its manifestations.
Okay. Let’s put a fullstop for this thread and pay tribute to this wonderful creature:https://www.facebook.com/hodi.love.you/videos/915759031875943/

https://www.facebook.com/ankozakka.home

gregory

I hate the Law of Attraction.... :mad:

However that's not the point of this post.

I just got my deck - and it really is beautiful. Lovely card quality (because someone WILL ask !), borderless cards - but not so heavy at the edges that I need to worry about chipping - and the art is really good, and highly original, IMHO - not least the very clever "mood" pips - I didn't understand at ALL what was meant by this - but looking at the pips, I do now, and I can't explain it, so I shan't try. I can't even call them semi-illustrated - but they sure as hell aren't "unillustrated" !

The only thing I find SLIGHTLY peculiar - and it doesn't bother me, it was just a shock - is that all the suit names are singular - two of wand; ace of crystal, four of chalice. I'm not used to that - but it is absolutely not a problem.

I can now cheerfully say to you all - go buy it - you won't regret it. And rylla - since you will ask - yes, I think it is one you would use. :D

And Ankozakka - than you SO much for marking it gift. NO customs bill - but there would have been if you hadn't !

rylla

I hate the Law of Attraction.... :mad:

However that's not the point of this post.

I just got my deck - and it really is beautiful. Lovely card quality (because someone WILL ask !), borderless cards - but not so heavy at the edges that I need to worry about chipping - and the art is really good, and highly original, IMHO - not least the very clever "mood" pips - I didn't understand at ALL what was meant by this - but looking at the pips, I do now, and I can't explain it, so I shan't try. I can't even call them semi-illustrated - but they sure as hell aren't "unillustrated" !

The only thing I find SLIGHTLY peculiar - and it doesn't bother me, it was just a shock - is that all the suit names are singular - two of wand; ace of crystal, four of chalice. I'm not used to that - but it is absolutely not a problem.

I can now cheerfully say to you all - go buy it - you won't regret it. And rylla - since you will ask - yes, I think it is one you would use. :D

And Ankozakka - than you SO much for marking it gift. NO customs bill - but there would have been if you hadn't !

Thanks Gregory! :love: I already placed my order but I was indeed hoping you'll comment on it :) - as I'm sure many other AT members are happy to hear your opinion about this deck.

FaintlyMacabre

Are some of the cards landscape (sideways) or was I looking at them wrong?

Diana