Warm hands

PulchraElectri

I keep getting a warmth in the palm of my hands. It's becoming more and more frequent. When it happens it's very noticeable. Does anyone have a clue what it might mean? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated šŸ˜Š

Disa

Are you a Reiki practitioner or do you practice Tai Chi? This doesn't happen to me, but when I was in Reiki class, a young man said one of his main reasons for learning Reiki was that he noticed his hands getting very warm and it was happening very often. He said he noticed it once he began doing Tai Chi.

PulchraElectri

I don't practice either. But while doing some research I came across a website for Reiki. It talked about warm palms being a sign that someone is a natural healer. I have been told that I give great massages and always seem to know where to touch to heal the pain.

Apollonia

I don't practice either. But while doing some research I came across a website for Reiki. It talked about warm palms being a sign that someone is a natural healer. I have been told that I give great massages and always seem to know where to touch to heal the pain.

This is just what I was going to say-warm hands are often the sign of a person with natural healing gifts. You would probably be great at Reiki or some other type of energetic healing.

PulchraElectri

This is just what I was going to say-warm hands are often the sign of a person with natural healing gifts. You would probably be great at Reiki or some other type of energetic healing.

I've been looking into it. I've always been driven to help soothe people. My automatic reaction when someone around me is hurting or upset is to put my hands on them. It's like a knee jerk reaction. I've always been that way. I hate to see people hurting.

Apollonia

I've been looking into it. I've always been driven to help soothe people. My automatic reaction when someone around me is hurting or upset is to put my hands on them. It's like a knee jerk reaction. I've always been that way. I hate to see people hurting.
I have my 2nd degree in Reiki, and I got a lot out of the courses I took. For us natural healers, it is so important to have a way to channel the healing energy in a manner that doesn't drain us or burn us out. Good luck on your path!

PulchraElectri

I have my 2nd degree in Reiki, and I got a lot out of the courses I took. For us natural healers, it is so important to have a way to channel the healing energy in a manner that doesn't drain us or burn us out. Good luck on your path!

Maybe that's why I feel tired and drained all the time. I don't know how to turn it on or off. Sometimes it lasts for a few seconds and other times it can last for almost an hour.

Apollonia

Maybe that's why I feel tired and drained all the time. I don't know how to turn it on or off. Sometimes it lasts for a few seconds and other times it can last for almost an hour.
Oh yeah, in that case some training will probably help. I used to get pretty wiped out but now I don't.

littlethings

I feel you're a natural healer, too. Reiki classes would definitely benefit you and those you'd share this with.

My palms get very warm when I'm doing Reiki or even just thinking about it. They're warm and tingly now lol