Tinker's Damn Tarot

Luna's Crone

I love those decks at duck soup hope to own one or two some day.

Freder

Large-Size Major Arcana Deck Now Available

It's here!

For a limited time only, the Tinker's Damn Major Arcana is available in a jumbo-sized edition.

Cards are 3.5" x 5.75" on 330 gsm superior smooth card stock.

Coupon code included, good for a 10% discount on a matching minors edition when it becomes available. This version of the Major Arcana is only available until early summer 2016, when the full deck becomes available. Only as many copies as are sold will be printed.

I am inordinately proud of this deck.

Find it here: http://www.tarotbyducksoup.com

Thank you!

Cocobird55

it is beautiful! Looking forward to the whole deck when it comes out.

Green Faerie

Nellie Bly is your Mayoress of Earth! I might have to have this deck just for that. :D

SharonRA

Just ordered the jumbo Majors deck this morning, excited for its arrival in a couple weeks! :)

rachelcat

I had to google Nellie Bly. Perfect for Mayoress of Earth! I love the titles for this deck. They really add to the atmosphere. (Well, not enamored of "Equilibrium," but I can live with it.)

I am awaiting the full deck with very poor grace. It will be my first Duck Soup deck!

Green Faerie

Nellie Bly is one of my favorite historical women. She was so amazing. :)

Freder

The full deck is completed. It's out. It's available now, in two sizes with your choice of 6 alternate backs @ no extra charge.

www.tarotbyducksoup.com

I may now sleep for a week and a half.

Thanks, everyone for your support and encouragement.

Onward.

DT

mydearruby

I have been impatiently refreshing the website waiting for the new release. Now it seems I will have to struggle for some more time for the card back!

mydearruby

Is there any particular reason that you titled knight of earth as "knight" rather than "soldier" as in other suits?