Tinker's Damn Tarot

Michellehihi

I found it!

I am sending you a PM
Please can someone send me a link the pdf LBW? I bought the deck off another AT member but she's not sure she has the PDF. I've emailed Ducksoup but have not heard back yet.

This is my DOTW and there are a few cards I would LOVE to know what the intended meaning is as they are quite unusual or different, e.g. six of coins.

Thank you! 🙂

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

decan

I have the Tinker's Damn and I find it Great!

Well, I'm wondering if we can find somewhere a complete list of the famous personalities that we can meet in some cards.
I noted:
-Mayor of Earth: William Randolph Hearst
-Mayoress of Earth: Nellie Bly
-Three of Fire: Henry Ford
-Mayor of Fire: Augustus Norwood (I think!)
-Mayoress of Air: Billie Kurkes ( http://femininefusion.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Billie-Burke.jpg )
I think there may be a few famous actors in the Five of Fire, no?
And maybe in some other cards but I don't know...
Those who have and use this deck, what do you think?
I'm also wondering what is this statue (and the letters behind) in the number 20 (the New Deal)

CharlotteK

I love this deck too, probably because I find it a little bit dark and quite challenging. I find I have to work at the meanings a bit, but am then rewarded with some very good deep readings. It's about as far from fluff as I get in terms of decks iny collection, and I love it for that. I need to spend more time with it, I really do. Is there a study group??

decan

I love this deck too, probably because I find it a little bit dark and quite challenging. I find I have to work at the meanings a bit, but am then rewarded with some very good deep readings. It's about as far from fluff as I get in terms of decks iny collection, and I love it for that. I need to spend more time with it, I really do. Is there a study group??
I don't think there is a group? But I could be interested if there are enough people who want to participate!

Freder

I have the Tinker's Damn and I find it Great!

Well, I'm wondering if we can find somewhere a complete list of the famous personalities that we can meet in some cards.
I noted:
-Mayoress of Earth: Nellie Bly
-Three of Fire: Henry Ford
-Mayor of Fire: Augustus Norwood (I think!)
-Mayoress of Air: Liana Quigley (well a famous person with regard to Augustus Norwood's story only!)
Deal)

Decan, The Mayoress of Air: I think you're aware that "Liana Quigley" is a fictional character, but do you know the real-life actress who is playing the part? It's actually a young Billie Burke -- that's right, Glinda the Good from MGM's musical; THE WIZARD OF OZ!

And here's another one for you: The King of Earth is William Randolph Hearst.

CharlotteK

I don't think there is a group? But I could be interested if there are enough people who want to participate!
I would! I love this deck, it's like nothing else I have.

decan

Decan, The Mayoress of Air: I think you're aware that "Liana Quigley" is a fictional character, but do you know the real-life actress who is playing the part? It's actually a young Billie Burke -- that's right, Glinda the Good from MGM's musical; THE WIZARD OF OZ!

And here's another one for you: The King of Earth is William Randolph Hearst.
Thanks for the tips Freder!!
I continue the investigation! :D

ETA: I corrected my post above (and added the new names)!

decan

The timing is quite good because I just received my giant Tinker's Damn this morning (from Germany!)

Well, I have both the regular deck (smooth) and the giant (linen).
The giant deck is really better (for me)! Actually it isn't too big, and we can get into the cards more easily, the deck is more present in some way.
As well when they are a few writings (in some cards) we can read them; with the regular deck it isn't always easy to read these writings, but the regular is fine of course!
I just post this comment for those who hesitate between both of them. For me: the giant! :)