Lenormand two card reading 2016

samantha

Tree + House

There seems to be distraction coming from the home front, which is preventing you and c from spending as much time together (either in-person or involving other forms of communication) as you would like.

Q: Should I go to the beading night at my work?

Man - Woman

Hmm ! What to make of this one ??! If there is a guy you have your eye on who will be present, or if you know that a guy will be there (????!!!!! Don't know how likely that is !) then go ....otherwise I think you need to focus on a man. If you have a SO then it is possibly him, if you are single then there seems to be an opportunity with someone on "beading night" (perhaps you will meet up before then) EDIT: OR it may be saying that going to this thing will lead to a chance encounter with this guy .....

QU: Advice from ML about this painting course

Bonny

Man - Woman

Hmm ! What to make of this one ??! If there is a guy you have your eye on who will be present, or if you know that a guy will be there (????!!!!! Don't know how likely that is !) then go ....otherwise I think you need to focus on a man. If you have a SO then it is possibly him, if you are single then there seems to be an opportunity with someone on "beading night" (perhaps you will meet up before then) EDIT: OR it may be saying that going to this thing will lead to a chance encounter with this guy .....

QU: Advice from ML about this painting course

Anchor
Sun

It will bring you loads of positive calm grounding resources that will last last and last

Q. What will c do if I send him the invite to my birthday party?

Jdance

Anchor
Sun

It will bring you loads of positive calm grounding resources that will last last and last

Q. What will c do if I send him the invite to my birthday party?

TREE/CHILD
I think you might need some patience. Perhaps a slow response. I think it should be positive...

Q: What does C want with our connection these days?

BrightEye

Q: What does C want with our connection these days?

Whip - Clouds

He wants to clear the air, or he wants passion to be out in the open

What is important for me to know?

Bonny

Whip - Clouds

He wants to clear the air, or he wants passion to be out in the open

What is important for me to know?

Mice
Birds

There is anxious talk but that is all it is and it will vaporise

Q. What is important for me to know about at work?

BrightEye

Mice
Birds

There is anxious talk but that is all it is and it will vaporise

Q. What is important for me to know about at work?

Snake
Lilies
That you need to maintain harmony with a female boss or superior.

What will that anxious talk be about?

Bonny

Snake
Lilies
That you need to maintain harmony with a female boss or superior.

What will that anxious talk be about?

Moon
Sun

About chemistry or about a big success

Q. What will I find out ?

Jdance

Moon
Sun

About chemistry or about a big success

Q. What will I find out ?

BOUQUET + CLOUDS

You will get information that helps clear something up or gives you some details you are looking for.... perhaps a "ah ha" moment even

Q: What does he want from our connection right now under the circumstances of his parents being ill?

danieljuk

Q: What does he want from our connection right now under the circumstances of his parents being ill?

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand - Ring + Garden (base card Dog)

This Lenormand is based on RWS images and the Ring is being held up with rays of light shining off it from the hand coming out of the cloud in the Ace of Pentacles originally, really drawing my eye in the reading that he wants to continue a connection, it's really important right now! This is a nice bond and I think he wants someone to do social things with him, a break from his ill parents. Like someone to do social things and to give him a rest from that situation. I included the base card because to me that looks like loyal friendship but the connection could go deeper. He wants a friend there for him :) keep the connection going!

Q. What do I need to know about December?

BrightEye

. What do I need to know about December?

Lady
Whip
You might have an argument with a significant woman in your life, or if you identify with the lady, your passions might be aroused ;)

(I owe you a pm, my turn now!)

Where is my life headed?