Lenormand two card reading 2016

scorpiogirl

Sun
Stars

Inner peace - thrill of success of the warmth and heat of the link between you.

Q. Is c interested in me?

Key - Tree
This doesn't particularly tell me they are interested, it is more longevity and practical matters, perhaps they are thinking the stability you bring them ...

What qualities does M like about me?

Jdance

Key - Tree
This doesn't particularly tell me they are interested, it is more longevity and practical matters, perhaps they are thinking the stability you bring them ...

What qualities does M like about me?

mice / stork
that you are flexible and don't really let stuff get to you.

Q: What is the relationship C would like to come up between us?

Bonny

mice / stork
that you are flexible and don't really let stuff get to you.

Q: What is the relationship C would like to come up between us?

Snake
Fox

Is there another woman around J? Sry, it's awful noting things like this but the cards seem to say he would like to see a situation of rivals between women... Maybe that's at an instinctual level that he doesn't realise...?? I hope it gets sweeter than that for you!!!

Q. What does c carry now as hopes between he and I?

SabrinaSpellman

Snake
Fox

Is there another woman around J? Sry, it's awful noting things like this but the cards seem to say he would like to see a situation of rivals between women... Maybe that's at an instinctual level that he doesn't realise...?? I hope it gets sweeter than that for you!!!

Q. What does c carry now as hopes between he and I?

Stork lilac
A change to something deeper and meaningful

Will I hear from J this week?

samantha

Stork lilac
A change to something deeper and meaningful

Will I hear from J this week?

As a week has more or less passed since you posted I will ask about the week beginning Oct 17 th.

Heart - Star

This looks like an emotional blessing - you get what your heart wishes, so yes you will hear from J.

QU: What do I need to focus on now that I'm back ?

BrightEye

QU: What do I need to focus on now that I'm back ?

Rider - Key

You need to concentrate on a message that is either coming your way or that you need to write, or more generally getting a message across

What are x's feelings now?

Bonny

Rider - Key

You need to concentrate on a message that is either coming your way or that you need to write, or more generally getting a message across

Paths
Letter

X's feelings are that they have to make an important decision and communicating via a letter / email abouyt it

Q. Would that job that they rang me about today be a good option for me?

samantha

Rider - Key

Clouds - Mountains

X's feelings are muddied or unclear to X : X feels there are some (perhaps temporary) difficulties either between the two of you OR on X's side of the fence and this is confusing them. Base was book so you are not privy to something going on here ...

QU: What might the message be about ?

BrightEye

Paths
Letter

X's feelings are that they have to make an important decision and communicating via a letter / email abouyt it

Q. Would that job that they rang me about today be a good option for me?

Snake - Ship

No, I think it would look like a good move but turn out to be anything but.

What decision will x communicate to me?

samantha

Snake - Ship

No, I think it would look like a good move but turn out to be anything but.

What decision will x communicate to me?

Birds - lily

X will want to talk to you (not write I feel) and their words will be wise (is X older ? feels like *sage advice* )

QU: As above please