does anybody know if i connected to him in my mind?

PeopleWillBeYou

This is sorta like a long story so hopefully may be someone can help, and if this on the wrong part of the thread then can a moderator move this to the right place? :)

It all started last year, I heard that a person was deceased.. He been deceased for years now. So people were debating how he passed away. People said that may be someone had killed him. I thought that was the answer. I was using tarot cards back then to practice on people so I tried to read on him.. (before y'all say that's bad, I didnt know back then..) I just wanted to know what I get. I didnt understand the cards at all because there was nobody that I could talk to about it. So I stopped. After a week or so I noticed something strange.. Before I go on.. I used to read cards with my eyes closed so I kinda focus really hard. But anyway, I did looked at images of the person alot to see how he was. One day I was in my room and I closed my eyes for some reason and the image I saw of him before was in my head but he was just standing there.. Looking at me but it looked like he was coming close to me or something, like almost a hug, but I can't really remember. I told my friend and she was a bit curious and a bit freaked out. The next few days I was doing something and I closed my eyes again for a quick minute and I saw him again but he was younger looking.. It was a creepy because i was staring at his face and it was something weird about it. I told my friend again but me and her thought it was nothing. I talked to her and told her whats going on, and you knowing her she said that may be he was just curious, dont worry about it.. So I didn't. One day I was taking a shower and I got out and out of nowhere I saw a vision. The vision was not bad but it was strange to be honest. The vision I saw was someone else that he may know because of the old car and the person clothes. The person I saw looked Hispanic, the thing I mostly looked at was the expression on his face was a serious look like I dont know if the vision I saw was a replay or something else. It looked he was waiting on me because I was staring at him but I was in shock mode at that point. I felt like I was outside because the sun was shining. He was leaning on the car. I told my friend the next day because it was late at night. She was shocked and so was I. I always wondered why I saw that vision. Then my energy started to drain a bit and I would wonder why. It got to the point that I had to talk back to say something. So it took me time to communicate back. Before I learned to, there was one time I got up in the morning and I looked his picture and another image was shown in my head.. Every time I blinked this image of him smiling would keep appearing. I told my friend about the image that kept appearing and she thought I was obsessed.. :/ I knew where the smile came from. Days later when I learned how to communicate, I had my eyes closed and all of these images of him that I saw was just swirling like .. You have a picture book and you flip through the pages very fast, thats what I saw but it was in my mind. He told me alot of things about his life. Let me fast forward to 2 months ago. I was laying in my bed and I woke up but I closed my eyes again and I saw him but only in my mind.. This time was not an image it was was like I was seeing him and he was just there and just standing there.. I saw him wearing the clothes that he used to wear when he was alive. Back then I thought he wanted my help but he didn't, he wanted to help me. I dont know how he knew I was in pain. He tells me to let go of my past.. I dont even know If I should listen not..

Another thing I want to mention, ive never really felt a presence from him, I thought he was around me but I think he never was. Most of the time I ask and he would say no that he's not around me. Me and him almost act the same.. Me and him have things in common which is pretty cool.. But can anyone tell me what this is and may be how I connected to him? I thought it was telepathy because everything that has happened was in my mind but he has to be alive for that. I know this is a crazy story but thats all I have.

SweetSiren

You really just have to go with your gut here- is this adding anything to your life? As in, does it make you happy? Be honest with yourself when you answer.

Sometimes in life, you just have to sit with the strange and not try to figure it out. When faced in any situation I don't know what to do about, I think on what it is I truly want out of life, and I contemplate whether this situation is helping me get there or not. From there, I decide the best course of action/research.

PeopleWillBeYou

You really just have to go with your gut here- is this adding anything to your life? As in, does it make you happy? Be honest with yourself when you answer.

Sometimes in life, you just have to sit with the strange and not try to figure it out. When faced in any situation I don't know what to do about, I think on what it is I truly want out of life, and I contemplate whether this situation is helping me get there or not. From there, I decide the best course of action/research.

I'm sorry, but what are you saying? Just wondering..