Black figure appearance #3

bluelagune

I have a strange question and I have discussed this with a few of you before but was wondering if you have gotten more infor since then?

Two nights ago the black shadowy figure showed up again. It came in last November. As always I wake up during the night when I see it. First time I saw it standing in my room. Second time it was asking for my permission to enter, I told it no. This weekend it showed up again and was showing me a book. The book had letters but I could not see them. I got angry and told it to F... Off. The feelings were nutral, actually I thought it was trying to either tell me something or convince me of something. The privious feelings were of consern and fear, repectively but that was in November.

Any ideas what this could mean?

pageofswords9110

I have a strange question and I have discussed this with a few of you before but was wondering if you have gotten more infor since then?

Two nights ago the black shadowy figure showed up again. It came in last November. As always I wake up during the night when I see it. First time I saw it standing in my room. Second time it was asking for my permission to enter, I told it no. This weekend it showed up again and was showing me a book. The book had letters but I could not see them. I got angry and told it to F... Off. The feelings were nutral, actually I thought it was trying to either tell me something or convince me of something. The privious feelings were of consern and fear, repectively but that was in November.

Any ideas what this could mean?

Dont know exactly what this could mean but i think you need to do some type of protection ritual. Ground yourself. And next time it appears ask why it keeps coming back. Black shadow figures always creep me out. But this one actually asked permission to enter which is odd.

bluelagune

Dont know exactly what this could mean but i think you need to do some type of protection ritual. Ground yourself. And next time it appears ask why it keeps coming back. Black shadow figures always creep me out. But this one actually asked permission to enter which is odd.

Well, I keep getting this "protection" recommendation just as visual from everyday life but I'm not sure what am I suppose to be protected from.

pageofswords9110

Well, I keep getting this "protection" recommendation just as visual from everyday life but I'm not sure what am I suppose to be protected from.

I would say protection from any thing with bad intentions. Or anything harmful. Have you done any protection rituals ?

Im just so curious as to what this shadow wants to tell you. Usually things that are mean or evil just invade your space. The fact this shadow asked is puzzling. I would do protection rituals and lay down ground rules if it ask again to speak to you. Dont let it invade your space but ask questions. I think thats the only way you're going to find out whaylt it wants.

bluelagune

I would say protection from any thing with bad intentions. Or anything harmful. Have you done any protection rituals ?

Im just so curious as to what this shadow wants to tell you. Usually things that are mean or evil just invade your space. The fact this shadow asked is puzzling. I would do protection rituals and lay down ground rules if it ask again to speak to you. Dont let it invade your space but ask questions. I think thats the only way you're going to find out whaylt it wants.

Im Christian so I generally just pray by reading Psalms out loud. Nothing major as to using Wiccan rituals.

What bugs me is it can be in my room but the #2 was that it asked me for permission to enter but I heared my mother's voice saying don't believe it. So I told it no. Last night actually, it was not inside either. I just realised that I saw it in the light that was shining onto a wall. Once again it was outside but it kept showing me the book...

pageofswords9110

Im Christian so I generally just pray by reading Psalms out loud. Nothing major as to using Wiccan rituals.

What bugs me is it can be in my room but the #2 was that it asked me for permission to enter but I heared my mother's voice saying don't believe it. So I told it no. Last night actually, it was not inside either. I just realised that I saw it in the light that was shining onto a wall. Once again it was outside but it kept showing me the book...

Funny when when writing my last response i got the idea that it wanted to trick you also. Thats why i said dont let it in your space. You definitely have control over the situation and it seems that you are protected because it cant get close to you :) Next time it comes tell it to leave for god and rebuke the figure in the name of jesus and send it back to wherever it came dmfrom for good. You're doing the right thing by ignoring it. The entiity must feel you are very powerful and wants to use you for evil. Don't be afraid just remenber you have all the power cause it can get near you wothout your permission :)

MissNine

Why don't you ask it who it is? Or try to figure it out with some cards or meditation?

My sister kept freaking out about the same type of presence - shadowy figure waking her up - until I told her it was our deceased aunt, who she really loved. Spirits have trouble communicating sometimes and the "dark" figure doesn't always mean they are "bad". My sister never bothered to ask who it was and kept being scared. She did tell it to please not wake her son, because it freaked my nephew out. Once we figured out for who it was, she was relieved and grateful for the presence. Try not to let fear distract your ability to discern who it is.

bluelagune

Why don't you ask it who it is? Or try to figure it out with some cards or meditation?

My sister kept freaking out about the same type of presence - shadowy figure waking her up - until I told her it was our deceased aunt, who she really loved. Spirits have trouble communicating sometimes and the "dark" figure doesn't always mean they are "bad". My sister never bothered to ask who it was and kept being scared. She did tell it to please not wake her son, because it freaked my nephew out. Once we figured out for who it was, she was relieved and grateful for the presence. Try not to let fear distract your ability to discern who it is.

Hi MissNine :)
I know but I don't have issues talking to the dead. In dream state I'm open, who ever needs to talk they just show up.

However, this being, I have no idea what they are.

MissNine

Hi MissNine :)
I know but I don't have issues talking to the dead. In dream state I'm open, who ever needs to talk they just show up.

However, this being, I have no idea what they are.
So I make sure I understand...you're awoken by them. And because you're awake, versus dreaming, you're not able to communicate with the spirit? Or is it that you are too frozen because you're half awake to ask the spirit who they are?

bluelagune

So I make sure I understand...you're awoken by them. And because you're awake, versus dreaming, you're not able to communicate with the spirit? Or is it that you are too frozen because you're half awake to ask the spirit who they are?

The people who passed on, they just show up during my dreaming states. We talk, they give instructions, etc. This thing shows up when I'm awake. In other words, I wake up because something called me so I raise myself on the bed and look around. Last night I saw light reflecting on the wall and in it appears the entity is showing me a book. I told it to ... go away as it was waiting my time.
In November of last year, I heared a knock at the window. I looked at the entity was telling me to let it in. I thought it was my mother but then I heared my mother's voice in anger not to let it in. So... yesterday I was more unnoied that it showed up again.