Black figure appearance #3

bluelagune

PS: I pulled a few cards and posted in my readings to see what it was.

Here is what I saw:

image98.png

WolfSwan

Hey blue,

I'm not sure what it is but I'd highly recommend NOT engaging with it as engagement feeds energy. The more you talk of something and the more you pay attention to it the more it grows. The next time is comes, as you are Christian, why not call on Archangel Michael? He's the protector and warrior. I'm not Christian and I still call on him :)

The words I got too were "By the power of God I command you to leave and never return". If there is fear and you're getting the advice to protect yourself from your guides - does it really matter if you figure out what it wants from you before you send it packing?

P.S. Clear your energy field, if you're drawing this to you. Simply burn sage and candles in every room and as you are Christian, use a beautiful healing prayer or psalm and look in the Bible for an appropriate cleansing / protection prayer, and ask that anything not for your highest good be burned away with the candles. Let the candles burn out themselves.

bluelagune

Hey blue,

I'm not sure what it is but I'd highly recommend NOT engaging with it as engagement feeds energy. The more you talk of something and the more you pay attention to it the more it grows. The next time is comes, as you are Christian, why not call on Archangel Michael? He's the protector and warrior. I'm not Christian and I still call on him :)

The words I got too were "By the power of God I command you to leave and never return". If there is fear and you're getting the advice to protect yourself from your guides - does it really matter if you figure out what it wants from you before you send it packing?

Hey WolfSwan,
Good to see you. :) thank you for your words. I just Google this thing. There was one article that related to me. I was missing someone who has passed on and that night the figure showed up. However, I heared my mother's voice in anger forbid me to let it in. So I told it to go away. This weekend it showed up but I just told it to F...off. My curiosity peaked only because the person I'm living with in the last few days was an absolute azhole. I thought of sprinkling him with holly water. It wants something but it is using other people to get to me.
Oh and Michael, I saw him before this whole mess started. Not sure but maybe I need to figure out why.

bluelagune

OK I do have sage. I'll try! šŸ˜Š

WolfSwan

Hey WolfSwan,
Good to see you. :) thank you for your words. I just Google this thing. There was one article that related to me. I was missing someone who has passed on and that night the figure showed up. However, I heared my mother's voice in anger forbid me to let it in. So I told it to go away. This weekend it showed up but I just told it to F...off. My curiosity peaked only because the person I'm living with in the last few days was an absolute azhole. I thought of sprinkling him with holly water. It wants something but it is using other people to get to me.
Oh and Michael, I saw him before this whole mess started. Not sure but maybe I need to figure out why.

What did the article indicate it might be? I heard wraith in my head but I'm not sure what that is, or if it's a word from a movie my mind is remembering! Sheesh! I've heard ghosts can drain the energy of a place and tend to cause friction between people who were otherwise living pretty well together. Holy water isn't a bad idea either! Sprinkling it in every corner of the house. Not sure if you're in the Southern or Northern hemisphere but another trick for clearing energy is simply opening all the windows and letting fresh air through the house whilst you set your intentions for the house to be cleaned by the Elementals or even the "breath of God". Hope this thing leaves you alone and you can go back to living a peaceful life :D

CosmicBeing

If it doesn't show it's face/appearance kick it out.

No if ands or buts....if it's not showing you what it truly looks like leave it behind.

There is a saying that goes "Evil is invited in"....if you don't know what the spirit is...what it wants and it hasn't made itself 'transparent' for lack of a better word....kick it out of your personal space.

I never allow a spirit to come to me that is hiding itself in the "shadow"...that is the first sign something is fishy with the spirit.

If you do spirit communication daily... you have to suss out the spirits around you at least weekly maybe more. The more you communicate the more spirits that will be drawn to you.. you have to make rigid boundaries when doing this type of work.

also think of it like this...
"If a man knocked on your door with a hoodie on and sunglasses and their face was hidden by a shadow...would You say..come on in what do you have to tell me?"
This is exactly what this situation is like.
If you won't let a hooded man into your house that you can't see their face and you don't know them from adam (aka a stranger)...you don't allow this spirit into your sacred space (your home where you sleep, cook, bath, and take care of your family).

bluelagune

What did the article indicate it might be? I heard wraith in my head but I'm not sure what that is, or if it's a word from a movie my mind is remembering! Sheesh! I've heard ghosts can drain the energy of a place and tend to cause friction between people who were otherwise living pretty well together. Holy water isn't a bad idea either! Sprinkling it in every corner of the house. Not sure if you're in the Southern or Northern hemisphere but another trick for clearing energy is simply opening all the windows and letting fresh air through the house whilst you set your intentions for the house to be cleaned by the Elementals or even the "breath of God". Hope this thing leaves you alone and you can go back to living a peaceful life :D

Interesting. I'll try to do the air cleaning when it warms up a little. :)

As to intentions, I posted the reading I did in my readings section. Abthyns was right on the money with destruction of destiny. Just some people who were in my life were thinking I'd be with them forever, do this and that for them but at the end I told them blunt no. So there was a lot of anger in terms of vengeance as retribution for their lost dreams. One guy was so obsessed with me that he was desparate but now I'm curious to know if he did anything to summon this entity. Any who. ..thanks again :)

bluelagune

If it doesn't show it's face/appearance kick it out.

No if ands or buts....if it's not showing you what it truly looks like leave it behind.

There is a saying that goes "Evil is invited in"....if you don't know what the spirit is...what it wants and it hasn't made itself 'transparent' for lack of a better word....kick it out of your personal space.

I never allow a spirit to come to me that is hiding itself in the "shadow"...that is the first sign something is fishy with the spirit.

If you do spirit communication daily... you have to suss out the spirits around you at least weekly maybe more. The more you communicate the more spirits that will be drawn to you.. you have to make rigid boundaries when doing this type of work.

This is a good point. I don't intentionally talk to spirits. Not through cards or any other medium. If I need something from those passed on, I just think of them and they show up in my dream state. The conversations we have are normal boring everyday stuff.

Does anyone know the meaning of book?

WolfSwan

Interesting. I'll try to do the air cleaning when it warms up a little. :)

As to intentions, I posted the reading I did in my readings section. Abthyns was right on the money with destruction of destiny. Just some people who were in my life were thinking I'd be with them forever, do this and that for them but at the end I told them blunt no. So there was a lot of anger in terms of vengeance as retribution for their lost dreams. One guy was so obsessed with me that he was desparate but now I'm curious to know if he did anything to summon this entity. Any who. ..thanks again :)

Urgh! Creepy! Good luck and keep us posted. Also I agree with CB above. I was reading into some spirit stuff and the fact that it asked to be invited in did make me think "demonic" although that being said I don't buy into much of the negative side of the esoteric. I mostly think everything around us is thought forms and vibration and we attract where we vibrate. Since you were feeling so down and the energies in the house with your house mate was so low this thing could have been attracted to that energy level and therefore manifested. Raising the vibration and energy to one of wellbeing and love means whatever it is won't be able to manifest there anymore. In theory!

bluelagune

Urgh! Creepy! Good luck and keep us posted. Also I agree with CB above. I was reading into some spirit stuff and the fact that it asked to be invited in did make me think "demonic" although that being said I don't buy into much of the negative side of the esoteric. I mostly think everything around us is thought forms and vibration and we attract where we vibrate. Since you were feeling so down and the energies in the house with your house mate was so low this thing could have been attracted to that energy level and therefore manifested. Raising the vibration and energy to one of wellbeing and love means whatever it is won't be able to manifest there anymore. In theory!

Thank you. My thoughts were exact. I refused to fall to negativity. I simply continued in happy voice. True no point adding negativity to negativity. I need to clense the house again! šŸ˜Š