Black figure appearance #3

bluelagune

Does anyone know what it means to see a "ghost" bring you a book with blank pages?

CosmicBeing

Thank you. My thoughts were exact. I refused to fall to negativity. I simply continued in happy voice. True no point adding negativity to negativity. I need to clense the house again! ��

Since you are christian... if your church is into giving out holy water can get that or buy it. In addition... hanging the cross over the entrance of your front door is a popular practice of keep negativity out.

Frankincense and myrrh smoke that through your house with whatever verse you feel represent banishing negativity from your home...and then bury the ash from the incense behind your house or apartment.

Then go through the house with the holy water/oil and mark each entrance saying a verse and pray that represent god's protection or blessing in your home.

(each entrance meaning the door way into your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, basement, etc. and also the windows of the home).

bluelagune

Then go through the house with the holy water/oil and mark each entrance saying a verse and pray that represent god's protection or blessing in your home.

(each entrance meaning the door way into your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, basement, etc. and also the windows of the home).

Yes. I did this in November and it left. I'll try to do this again.

CosmicBeing

Yes. I did this in November and it left. I'll try to do this again.

Maybe add the incense...they usually burn that incense in many christian practices before evening ceremony/meeting starts up.

A lady that I knew when younger... she put a verse of the bible in each rooms under the carpet or on the wall (somewhere hidden)....she chose the verse she felt empowered her and protected her.

might want to write it on the wall somewhere no one can see.

Do everything under the sun....takes time to find a way that fits self best.

bluelagune

Maybe add the incense...they usually burn that incense in many christian practices before evening ceremony/meeting starts up.

A lady that I knew when younger... she put a verse of the bible in each rooms under the carpet or on the wall (somewhere hidden)....she chose the verse she felt empowered her and protected her.

might want to write it on the wall somewhere no one can see.

Do everything under the sun....takes time to find a way that fits self best.

I'll try. 😊 thanks for reminding me about insese.

Starri Knytes

I find many things here interesting. The first being the growing hysteria in the posts here to be rid of it.

Another is that you state many posts later that you mother (deceased I presume, and a spirit herself) told you not to let the entity in. Now if my dead mother showed up and told me not to let an entity in That would be worth a mention up front, but neither here nor there.

Clearly it doesn't need an invitation sense it's been in twice before. And if you prescribe to a theory bantered around in this post, if it be of evil intent it would need an invitation to enter... How could it possibly be evil?

Because you were startled and afraid of the unknown?

Clearly it leaves at your request, that would make this a very polite evil entity. Further, do you have any idea how much energy it takes for an entity to make itself seen?? A crazy amount! So please pardon it if it can't make itself not look scary for you.
Generally the evil ones like to lurk around and feed off of the fear they created.

Anyway, this entity clearly has a message for you. Since it's tried twice unsuccessful it's adapted to give the message in a way you'll understand. A Book. How much harm can come of a book. lol

I will receive the message for you if you like. If it comes again tell it in a calm clear voice that Starri Knytes will be your envoy. I will receive the message for you Haud Harum, in peace and with harm to none.

If the entity is satisfied with that arrangement, 1. You can be assured that it means you no harm. and 2. You will likely receive the message that's meant for you.

Bright and Magical Blessings :love:

bluelagune

I find many things here interesting. The first being the growing hysteria in the posts here to be rid of it.
Hi Starri Knytes, thank you for response. As it is greatly appriciate as the ones from other folks 😊 Everyone's opinions are important to me. Hystaria, maybe a little but we all just concerned. I'm not as experienced with entities like that.

Another is that you state many posts later that you mother (deceased I presume, and a spirit herself) told you not to let the entity in. Now if my dead mother showed up and told me not to let an entity in That would be worth a mention up front, but neither here nor there.
I seen the entity few times before my mother passed away. It was inside the house, in my room and stairs. Second time, the day my mother passed away and I wished she'd come visit. Except that night the black entity showed up instead of her but this time is was outside the window. For some reason it could not get in. It was asking me to let it in. Instead I heared my mother in anger tell me not to. This weekend was the third time, it was still on the other side but it was showing me a book with blank pages. I told it to ... anyways. Hope the sequence of events is a bit clear.

Clearly it doesn't need an invitation sense it's been in twice before. And if you prescribe to a theory bantered around in this post, if it be of evil intent it would need an invitation to enter... How could it possibly be evil?
It was here before my mother passed away. Evil? I did not think so until I heared my mother's voice telling me not to. I posted a tarot reading I did to find out what it was, and got some leads. Searched and found a few people with similar experiences. I have an issue going on that is quite bizzar and I've been trying to resolve it by bits.

Because you were startled and afraid of the unknown?
True, this is somewhat an issue as I have to rely on posting here, gathering infor and searching further on the Web.

Clearly it leaves at your request, that would make this a very polite evil entity. Further, do you have any idea how much energy it takes for an entity to make itself seen?? A crazy amount! So please pardon it if it can't make itself not look scary for you.
Generally the evil ones like to lurk around and feed off of the fear they created.
Agree with you 100%, my ex mother showed up first time. She scared the life out of me but things kinda turned out a bit different. Still what she told me about the people her son got stuck with... I'm still scared.

Anyway, this entity clearly has a message for you. Since it's tried twice unsuccessful it's adapted to give the message in a way you'll understand. A Book. How much harm can come of a book. lol
I have posted a question earlier that book had blank pages.

I will receive the message for you if you like. If it comes again tell it in a calm clear voice that Starri Knytes will be your envoy. I will receive the message for you Haud Harum, in peace and with harm to none.
If the entity is satisfied with that arrangement, 1. You can be assured that it means you no harm. and 2. You will likely receive the message that's meant for you.
Bright and Magical Blessings :love:
... I made comments above and please read before because something doesn't add up. If the entity was good, why would I hear my mother's voice not to let it in?

Starri Knytes

I have posted a question earlier that book had blank pages.
The pages aren't blank they appeal to your subconscious. You are blocking the message by your resistance.
... I made comments above and please read before because something doesn't add up. If the entity was good, why would I hear my mother's voice not to let it in?
You are your mother's child. When a mother sees that her child is frightened what does she do... she protects, she shelters from that which causes the distress.

Further, it sounds like your mother was new to the other side. Being able to see the entity for herself might have startled her as well.

I do not sense danger here at all. I am shown books all the time on the astral realm in the library that holds the knowledge of all time. Almost none of the pgs of these books have words that I can recall (hence blank pages) and if the do, they fly off of the pages and dissolve in the air. The meaning is stored in the subconscious for such time as it's needed.

You can throw smoke at it or water or pray it away and surround yourself with salt. But you will be doing yourself a great disservice. My offer stands. I'm pretty good at this sort of thing. ;)

Oh, and I don't subscribe to My Readings or the other Tarot Readings subs and your tarot reading has not popped up on my timeline... So no idea what your cards came up with but I'm sure it wouldn't change my opinion.

Good luck sweetie

bluelagune

The pages aren't blank they appeal to your subconscious. You are blocking the message by your resistance.
You are your mother's child. When a mother sees that her child is frightened what does she do... she protects, she shelters from that which causes the distress.

I do not sense danger here at all. I am shown books all the time on the astral realm in the library that holds the knowledge of all time. Almost none of the pgs of these books have words that I can recall (hence blank pages) and if the do, they fly off of the pages and dissolve in the air. The meaning is stored in the subconscious for such time as it's needed.

You can throw smoke at it or water or pray it away and surround yourself with salt. But you will be doing yourself a great disservice. My offer stands. I'm pretty good at this sort of thing. ;)

Oh, and I don't subscribe to My Readings or the other Tarot Readings subs and your tarot reading has not popped up on my timeline... So no idea what your cards came up with but I'm sure it wouldn't change my opinion.

Good luck sweetie

OK. If you can talk to it, go for it. :)
I'm not as experienced as you so honestly good or bad, I'm not taking chances as I'm not experienced at dealing with things I can't handle. 😊

Starri Knytes

OK. If you can talk to it, go for it. :)
I'm not as experienced as you so honestly good or bad, I'm not taking chances as I'm not experienced at dealing with things I can't handle. 😊
Like I said, if it shows up again calmly and firmly send it my way. Be sure to use words like, "in peace and with harm to none", and I'll keep my feelers out.