SYMBOLS - "Tell Me About ME".

DownUnderNZer

I designed a robot when I did this exercise and it was dang cool!!!! :thumbsup:

Didn't realize what it would reveal, but it was rather on to it at the time.

Be interesting to see if culturally it is the same or different for people. :D

Okay, I did "think" that you were saying to use four, three, two and one of the different shapes, but that they should be different from each other. So I started trying to make a face. That's why I put the triangles for eyes, circle for nose and i guess I started out thinking it would look like a teddy bear somehow, then I thought it resembled a pumpkin kind of carved face. I briefly wondered about changing and doing square eyes and triangle teeth, but decided not to change it.

think

I designed a robot when I did this exercise and it was dang cool!!!! :thumbsup:

Didn't realize what it would reveal, but it was rather on to it at the time.

Be interesting to see if culturally it is the same or different for people. :D
Oh maaaaan. I am studying a whole module in robotics, play around with a program that moves a lego robot, why didn't I think of the robot idea?!

I hope more people join in, I think it's an awesome idea. The other thread you have is interesting too. I wonder what prompted people to go for that one rather than this or vice versa.

DownUnderNZer

I would think you have understood the numbers as some have a challenging time with 3 of a kind or 2 and it can only be 1 etc etc etc.

It had to be explained to me properly before I got it and this was close to 20 years back....give or take. Either just before I moved to the UK or when back home for a visit from there.

Been a while since I did it.....Japan was the last time. :)

Oh maaaaan. I am studying a whole module in robotics, play around with a program that moves a lego robot, why didn't I think of the robot idea?!

I hope more people join in, I think it's an awesome idea. The other thread you have is interesting too. I wonder what prompted people to go for that one rather than this or vice versa.

think

I would think you have understood the numbers as some have a challenging time with 3 of a kind or 2 and it can only be 1 etc etc etc.

It had to be explained to me properly before I got it and this was close to 20 years back....give or take. Either just before I moved to the UK or when back home for a visit from there.

Been a while since I did it.....Japan was the last time. :)
I was gonna ask where "back home" meant, then I noticed your actual username. I guess I'm not *that* observant, tee hee.

DownUnderNZer

Found a moment to commit, but will have to remember the image in my head. Not an exact science, so keep it in mind. Culture is another thing.

Just realised your drawing has little horns and a beard! :D

Here goes: Psych & Intuition.

I do not think you have problems focusing on yourself or your needs and likely you are a realist more than dreamer.

However, there is an "imbalance" with how you prioritise and/or what you have in certain aspects of your life.

Like:

Money and security have importance to you as in being financially secure and materialistically stable only it is not a strong manifestation. Money, shares, a house, and car are all a part of that kind of deal - only you have not quite worked out how to achieve it.

It is important though.

As for career, it has relevance too, only maybe you have not opened yourself to a diversity of options just a few. And it kind of sits there in the works. Not top top yet is still there among other things. A lot going on like "juggling" between this and that and striving to meet a goal.

What seems down played yet right dead set in the middle of "where you are at" is your emotional side and connection to family and friends. It is like everything revolves around them, but other things take priority right now or first. In other words, your time is possibly taken up with building a career and ways to make money for the future so you can have financial freedom and the comforts of life.

Marriage or serious relationships are either on hold or are looked more upon as the future future.

As for your sexuality or orientation towards physical intimacy - I wonder if it had or has had
a profound effect on you from the time of discovery. Something about it weighs on your mind or how you choose to be with your lifestyle.

Could be anything from not so good experiences or misunderstandings initially to the extreme like bi curiosity and a fascination with roles etc.

Negative or positive.

French kissing was a major eye opener for me at 13. :bugeyed:

Think that is about it.

Thanks for being patient.

DND:)

...think's drawing....

think

Found a moment to commit, but will have to remember the image in my head. Not an exact science, so keep it in mind. Culture is another thing.

Just realised your drawing has little horns and a beard! :D

Here goes: Psych & Intuition.

I do not think you have problems focusing on yourself or your needs and likely you are a realist more than dreamer.
Yeah, a realist, I'd go with that.

However, there is an "imbalance" with how you prioritise and/or what you have in certain aspects of your life.

Like:

Money and security have importance to you as in being financially secure and materialistically stable only it is not a strong manifestation. Money, shares, a house, and car are all a part of that kind of deal - only you have not quite worked out how to achieve it.
Yeah, pretty true. We are always talking about things like this. Long term security.

It is important though.

As for career, it has relevance too, only maybe you have not opened yourself to a diversity of options just a few. And it kind of sits there in the works. Not top top yet is still there among other things. A lot going on like "juggling" between this and that and striving to meet a goal.
Yeah, I am a bit unfulfilled career wise. I have a job, but it's not really a career and I am considering going to do a masters, but not sure what in. I'm currently studying computer science, but I just fell into that. So yeah, very true about that juggling situation.

What seems down played yet right dead set in the middle of "where you are at" is your emotional side and connection to family and friends. It is like everything revolves around them, but other things take priority right now or first. In other words, your time is possibly taken up with building a career and ways to make money for the future so you can have financial freedom and the comforts of life.
Yeah, very true. We as a family are focussing a lot of attention right now on my career/study plans.

Marriage or serious relationships are either on hold or are looked more upon as the future future.
I am married with small children.

As for your sexuality or orientation towards physical intimacy - I wonder if it had or has had
a profound effect on you from the time of discovery. Something about it weighs on your mind or how you choose to be with your lifestyle.

Could be anything from not so good experiences or misunderstandings initially to the extreme like bi curiosity and a fascination with roles etc.

Negative or positive.

French kissing was a major eye opener for me at 13. :bugeyed:
Ha, was it? I suppose it is a very new experience.

Hmm, this could be true. My first sexual experience was weird - well who's wasn't. But it was with an older guy and I had a serious relationship with him lasting years. So I jumped straight into regular sex. But I went through a period of being promiscuous in my late teens that I probably regret now. But not too much, no one was hurt and no diseases. No roles or real bi-curiosity. I have kissed a girl (and liked it haha) on occasion, but it was kind of drunken fun.

Haha, sorry if I'm a bit more open than you wanted.

Think that is about it.

Thanks for being patient.

DND:)
Thanks for the reading! It was fun and insightful.

DownUnderNZer

Thanks for the feedback!!!! Have not done that since about 2008, so still quite on to it.

I did it via my phone so had to look at your drawing for like 20 secs then recall if from memory. I was worried I might miss something, forget, or write something wrong especially combining the old with a bit of added intuition.

Anyways, it was a good result really so am happy as "culture" was something I failed to consider. Best of luck with everything!

DND :D

Yeah, a realist, I'd go with that.

Yeah, pretty true. We are always talking about things like this. Long term security.

Yeah, I am a bit unfulfilled career wise. I have a job, but it's not really a career and I am considering going to do a masters, but not sure what in. I'm currently studying computer science, but I just fell into that. So yeah, very true about that juggling situation.

Yeah, very true. We as a family are focussing a lot of attention right now on my career/study plans.

I am married with small children.

Ha, was it? I suppose it is a very new experience.

Hmm, this could be true. My first sexual experience was weird - well who's wasn't. But it was with an older guy and I had a serious relationship with him lasting years. So I jumped straight into regular sex. But I went through a period of being promiscuous in my late teens that I probably regret now. But not too much, no one was hurt and no diseases. No roles or real bi-curiosity. I have kissed a girl (and liked it haha) on occasion, but it was kind of drunken fun.

Haha, sorry if I'm a bit more open than you wanted.

Thanks for the reading! It was fun and insightful.

DownUnderNZer

.....CLOSED.......