Michellehihi

It looks like an interesting process but unfortunately I don't know how to put the image inside the text like you did. So I leave it to others to participate.

think

It looks like an interesting process but unfortunately I don't know how to put the image inside the text like you did. So I leave it to others to participate.
Go to an image hosting website, e.g. http://postimage.org/

Upload your image there. Then you will get a small thumbnail of the image and underneath there are lots of options. One of them is called Thumbnail for Forums (1) and next to it 'copy to clipboard'. Click this and then come to this reply box here and paste it. It should start with tags like [url....

Michellehihi

Go to an image hosting website, e.g. http://postimage.org/

Upload your image there. Then you will get a small thumbnail of the image and underneath there are lots of options. One of them is called Thumbnail for Forums (1) and next to it 'copy to clipboard'. Click this and then come to this reply box here and paste it. It should start with tags like [url....

Think, You are very nice, thank you I will see if I can figure it out!

DownUnderNZer

You got it. :thumbsup:

Now I can continue with my day before it rains more. Looks like a storm might hit if it gets any darker :)

People, don't click on the links, they are just an example of what your image post is not supposed to look :D no link, but the image, directly on the post, I understand. Ignore the links altogether :D

Btw sorry for jumping in, just thought this could make it easier to understand.

zayats

Can I try? This is my drawing:

I started the drawing from the tree and all the drawing kind of moved to the right side, I felt like drawing the sun shining on the house from the right side as well, but there was no room, so I decided to put it on the left side of the page. The river is long and winding and the snake was supposed to be somewhat smiling ;) I'm not a good drawer, haha!

DownUnderNZer

It is good, but I had to pull out my magnifying glass.

1) Can you resize it to make it bigger.

2) As it is all one color can you point out where the river and snake are drawn. I think I see the other images fine.

Thanks!

DND :)

Can I try? This is my drawing:

I started the drawing from the tree and all the drawing kind of moved to the right side, I felt like drawing the sun shining on the house from the right side as well, but there was no room, so I decided to put it on the left side of the page. The river is long and winding and the snake was supposed to be somewhat smiling ;) I'm not a good drawer, haha!

DownUnderNZer

And...where is your tree?

zayats

And...where is your tree?

Lol, my drawing is real bad, haha! Well, the river "starts" on the left, under the sun, behind the hill, there's a symbol of fish in it, then it continues, which is not visible in the drawing, until the right side of the drawing, where you can see it again behind the chimney (with another fish symbol). The tree is to the left of the house (bigger than the house, I know), with some flowers and a bird in the branches, the snake is in the tree - the zigzag swirled around it.

I'm not sure how to make the drawing bigger - when I click on the thumbnail it seems to be big enough... I hope it's fine.

DownUnderNZer

Might be better when I'm on my PC, so will look when I get home.

The drawing is fine. :)
Lol, my drawing is real bad, haha! Well, the river "starts" on the left, under the sun, behind the hill, there's a symbol of fish in it, then it continues, which is not visible in the drawing, until the right side of the drawing, where you can see it again behind the chimney (with another fish symbol). The tree is to the left of the house (bigger than the house, I know), with some flowers and a bird in the branches, the snake is in the tree - the zigzag swirled around it.

I'm not sure how to make the drawing bigger - when I click on the thumbnail it seems to be big enough... I hope it's fine.