Practice Monday! Anyone?

GotH

CLOSED

divinationmethods.gif

Non card based readings.
Exchange for exchange plus feedback if you can.
Anything goes..

GotH

If anyone signs up, I'd like to try something new that kind of works like Random Imaging. This one is done with RANDOM MOVIES.

Movie Channels. I will flip through the movie channel guide section with your question or focus in mind. I'll then click on the movie that closely relates to your subject and listen to the first minute of the screen play as it tunes in. Your answer will be within.

pageofswords9110

I would like to try scrying this will only be my second time trying this.

I have a guy thats constantly pursuing me. But he isn't ready to settle down. He was hurt in the past and hasnt healed from it. Now he thinks all women are the same. But ive noticed he treats me different than the other females. My question will he eventually heal and mature into the type of guy i could have a healthy romantic relationship with ?

Whats your question

GotH

I would like to try scrying this will only be my second time trying this.

I have a guy thats constantly pursuing me. But he isn't ready to settle down. He was hurt in the past and hasnt healed from it. Now he thinks all women are the same. But ive noticed he treats me different than the other females. My question will he eventually heal and mature into the type of guy i could have a healthy romantic relationship with ?

Whats your question

Cool.. I'd love to see what you get for me with scrying, what will you be using? As for my question, I want you to just focus on me, who am I?

I'll be back with your reading in a bit..

GotH

My question will he eventually heal and mature into the type of guy i could have a healthy romantic relationship with ?

Movie:

Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child

A sad song was playing as I clicked on the channel. A sad looking bird was flying through the city amongst windows of tall buildings where people were living. Bird dives low as the song sings "I cannot reach myself."

This person seems to be going through something dark and quite sorrowful. I think this person could also be headed downward before he'll reach a level of happiness. It looks like this person is struggling with themselves so it would be very difficult for them to be able to make someone else happy. Unless this person is able to "reach himself" or help himself in someway, you wouldn't be in a very healthy relationship with him. Sorry. :(

pageofswords9110

Movie:

Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child

A sad song was playing as I clicked on the channel. A sad looking bird was flying through the city amongst windows of tall buildings where people were living. Bird dives low as the song sings "I cannot reach myself."

This person seems to be going through something dark and quite sorrowful. I think this person could also be headed downward before he'll reach a level of happiness. It looks like this person is struggling with themselves so it would be very difficult for them to be able to make someone else happy. Unless this person is able to "reach himself" or help himself in someway, you wouldn't be in a very healthy relationship with him. Sorry. :(

I used my ceiling. It has these little funky designs in it.

My first image was of an oval shaped mirror. Nothing was in the mirror. It was just floating. I took this as you know exactly wjo you are. Like you are who you think you are.

My next image was of a dog with these super hero like goggles on. The dog had beaytiful fairy like wings coming from its side. With a cute bow. This tells me you are a loyal friend and helper. You try your best to "save the day" if you can. Youre confident and reliable. People depend on you.

My last image was of a heart. I feel you are very caring and compassionate. I dont feel you have a mean bone in your body. You're nuturing and what other would consider a great humanitarian. You're all for the people.

The titile is so fitting hahaha. Yes something is going on with him spiritual. Its like he's lost his way and ignoring the fact he's no longer one with his higher self. I wish i knew wharlt to say to help him but sometimes you just have to hit rock bottom before you come to. This reading made alot of sense for me. Thank you.

GotH

I used my ceiling. It has these little funky designs in it.

My first image was of an oval shaped mirror. Nothing was in the mirror. It was just floating. I took this as you know exactly wjo you are. Like you are who you think you are.
Interesting that you got an oval shaped mirror. I was just looking at oval shaped mirrors this morning. Black scrying mirrors to be exact. Although you are pretty much right about me knowing who I am, I'm also always searching and researching the unknown.

My next image was of a dog with these super hero like goggles on. The dog had beaytiful fairy like wings coming from its side. With a cute bow. This tells me you are a loyal friend and helper. You try your best to "save the day" if you can. Youre confident and reliable. People depend on you.
Ahh.. I do my best to treat people the way I'd like to be treated. I am a good friend.

My last image was of a heart. I feel you are very caring and compassionate. I dont feel you have a mean bone in your body. You're nuturing and what other would consider a great humanitarian. You're all for the people.
I am compassionate and I do care about others, especially the underdogs or those who are bullied. Hateful and mean people don't do very well around me. When I love someone, they totally know it. :)

Good job on the scrying! :D

The titile is so fitting hahaha. Yes something is going on with him spiritual. Its like he's lost his way and ignoring the fact he's no longer one with his higher self. I wish i knew wharlt to say to help him but sometimes you just have to hit rock bottom before you come to. This reading made alot of sense for me. Thank you.

Thank you for the feedback. Best wishes to this guy, may he find his peace.

pageofswords9110

Interesting that you got an oval shaped mirror. I was just looking at oval shaped mirrors this morning. Black scrying mirrors to be exact. Although you are pretty much right about me knowing who I am, I'm also always searching and researching the unknown.

Ahh.. I do my best to treat people the way I'd like to be treated. I am a good friend.

I am compassionate and I do care about others, especially the underdogs or those who are bullied. Hateful and mean people don't do very well around me. When I love someone, they totally know it. :)

Good job on the scrying! :D

Thank you for the feedback. Best wishes to this guy, may he find his peace.

Glad my reading resonated. I was so scared i got it wrong lol. And wow i picked up the mirrors thats interesting. Thanks for the exchange.

GotH

Opening the thread for a bit..

lepleadian

hii can i ask how do you see my microthesis result? should be exhange :D? i can only offer my beautiful cards