Dream interpretation help.

Syeraph

So I dreamed last night that I went to get my ears pierced by a professional piercer. He pierced both ears then took some surgical sheers and started cutting my ear into a point like an elf. He over shot and cut the man next to me's shoulder. He kept cutting. It did not bother the man and I asked why he wasn't stopping. He said he wanted to make the scar look symmetrical or even. The man didn't notice. The guy then took the shears back to my ear. I was very upset because he did not clean them.

I often use my dreams for divination as I sometimes get premonitions. I am completely at a loss with this one. Any ideas?

DDwarks

Yes I'd say it's a premonition. I get them too. Pity they come in riddles though!
Ears are communication/ news. The pointiness I would link to the the expression "ears pricking up". The upset feeling about them not being clean I would say is just normal considering what you felt was happening to you.
I think you're about to hear a bit of interesting info most probably about something that has been on your mind / troubling you.

Syeraph

Yes I'd say it's a premonition. I get them too. Pity they come in riddles though!

Ears are communication/ news. The pointiness I would link to the the expression "ears pricking up". The upset feeling about them not being clean I would say is just normal considering what you felt was happening to you.

I think you're about to hear a bit of interesting info most probably about something that has been on your mind / troubling you.

I'm sure. I'm meeting up with an ex this weekend. I wonder how it's going to go and if I will hear things I do not like. ;)

Thank you.

danieljuk

I think the piercing of ears represents that you need to listen to something very carefully, close attention is needed, that was the intention at the beginning of the dream but actually it represented cutting between you and another man. I think this does represent the ex you will meet and you need to carefully have guidelines and a line when meeting. Elves had a negative connotation originally in Germany, they were seen as sexual predators and people had methods of protecting themselves from them. These days they are seen as humorous and fun. I think you were given Elf ears perhaps to not take yourself too seriously, go for humour and smiling and light enjoyable things! You didn't like the sharing of the shears between both sides, perhaps it was not a clean break or you don't see the other guy as very clean in whatever meaning.

I think the cutting represents a severed connection from the past (the ex) and you two are here again. I would go into this light heartedly and don't take it too seriously. Think of some guide rules before meeting them, what do you definitely not want to tell them and what do you not want to happen? I think he might he might cross the line but if you have decided on your rules that you don't want to get serious here (and that is what it looks like in the dream) you should say you are not serious and just meeting for a laugh about old times! However I think you will hear something you needed to find out but I can't say it will be bad or good though but he might not have the same motives meeting up as you.

Syeraph

I think the piercing of ears represents that you need to listen to something very carefully, close attention is needed, that was the intention at the beginning of the dream but actually it represented cutting between you and another man. I think this does represent the ex you will meet and you need to carefully have guidelines and a line when meeting. Elves had a negative connotation originally in Germany, they were seen as sexual predators and people had methods of protecting themselves from them. These days they are seen as humorous and fun. I think you were given Elf ears perhaps to not take yourself too seriously, go for humour and smiling and light enjoyable things! You didn't like the sharing of the shears between both sides, perhaps it was not a clean break or you don't see the other guy as very clean in whatever meaning.

I think the cutting represents a severed connection from the past (the ex) and you two are here again. I would go into this light heartedly and don't take it too seriously. Think of some guide rules before meeting them, what do you definitely not want to tell them and what do you not want to happen? I think he might he might cross the line but if you have decided on your rules that you don't want to get serious here (and that is what it looks like in the dream) you should say you are not serious and just meeting for a laugh about old times! However I think you will hear something you needed to find out but I can't say it will be bad or good though but he might not have the same motives meeting up as you.

Thank you for this. It resonates a lot. I believe I need to be light hearted and fun. In the past he had to stay caught up in himself just to get through a lot of drama on his end. It meant he did not always treat me fairly, but generally for purposes of self preservation. He could have made better choices, but then again I could have as well. The break between us has never been very clean. We always end up back to each other, but have yet to try again.

I'm torn between coddling him and telling him to man up most of the time, as he feels guilt for things beyond his control.

Thank you again for the reading. It resonates very strongly. I was struggling to get that meaning from it myself. Lol

SunnyBee

Just out of curiosity, has anyone had dreams of natural disasters and/or acts of terror done by others? If so, how would you interpret them?

Syeraph

Just out of curiosity, has anyone had dreams of natural disasters and/or acts of terror done by others? If so, how would you interpret them?

I think it depends on what happened in the dream and how the dream felt.

danieljuk

All the best with the meeting Syeraph :) glad to help.

Sunny, start a new thread about it, you would get a better response on a different dream topic :thumbsup:

Syeraph

All the best with the meeting Syeraph :) glad to help.

Sunny, start a new thread about it, you would get a better response on a different dream topic :thumbsup:

So. You were right. We are still seeing each other this weekend so I can get my things back.

But he told me he has a gf now she's ok with us hanging out as long as I know about her, I'm just confused on why he would want to come see me instead of just mailing my things.

He's such a tool. Rebounding instead of healing. I do not want any part of that. But at least he isn't rebounding with me. He told me 3 weeks ago he wasn't ready for a new relationship. (We have been broken up awhile and he said he still loved me). I was like well. alright do what you have to do. It's a twin flame thing if you're inclined to believe in that. I'm just undecided but that's what I've heard lol.

Not a bad guy, just refusing to grow and heal, very sad. No cookies for him. Phhhht

danieljuk

sorry to hear it ended that way in the meeting Syeraph! :( Lot's of people on here get trapped by the twin flame connection. Now, unlike the dream, you can make a clean cut and move on to find someone nice for yourself :( :heart: