Astral Projection or dreams?

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hey all, I hope you're doing well. :)

So my question is simply, how does one know when they're dreaming or when they're astral projecting?

I've never even thought of astral projecting but it hit me this morning that that's what might have happened. I had a dream last night and there was a person (or I am beginning to think it wasn't her...) who I have a weird connection with sitting in a computer chair in front of a computer. The living room was dimly lit and she was focused on the computer. I was behind her and I was going to put my chin on her head when I said, "I don't want to frighten her because I know she can't see me". So I just walked away and woke up. Then I had another dream with this same person and I was sitting with her and I was thinking, "I shouldn't be here, she's not supposed to see me". She ended up seeing me anyways and said she was glad I came. I later found out that dream was actually a thought of hers that she has been having for some time now.

So, is all of this astral projection or dreaming? How can you tell the difference between the two? Thank you. :)

Starri Knytes

Interesting dream!

My experience with Astral Projection is that it takes place at a higher vibration, not of the earth realm. Though one can create an environment there that is very earth like. Also Astral is quite difficult to master it can take years for some.

Had you been awake I would say that what you experienced was Remote Viewing. That's a lower vibration out of body experience that enables one to travel throughout the earth realm. It's much easier to accomplish. It can be mastered in as little as a day.

I know that it's possible to travel astrally while asleep. So don't why the same wouldn't be true for Remote Viewing. :thinking: Though you would probably have to set your intention prior to falling asleep.

Quite an intriguing experience.

Please, let us know if this happens again.[emoji813]

KnightOfTheCosmos

Interesting dream!

My experience with Astral Projection is that it takes place at a higher vibration, not of the earth realm. Though one can create an environment there that is very earth like. Also Astral is quite difficult to master it can take years for some.

Had you been awake I would say that what you experienced was Remote Viewing. That's a lower vibration out of body experience that enables one to travel throughout the earth realm. It's much easier to accomplish. It can be mastered in as little as a day.

I know that it's possible to travel astrally while asleep. So don't why the same wouldn't be true for Remote Viewing. :thinking: Though you would probably have to set your intention prior to falling asleep.

Quite an intriguing experience.

Please, let us know if this happens again.[emoji813]

Thank you for actually responding. I appreciate it. :) I have heard of remote viewing but I don't know much about it. I know it's possible to astral travel in your sleep so that's why I was assuming it was Astral traveling, since it didn't really feel like a dream. It felt like I was actually there. I will look up remote viewing and see if I find anything helpful.

With remote viewing and astral traveling...Do the people you see matter or no? I thought it was this friend of mine I mentioned but I'm beginning to think it might have been someone else.

Starri Knytes

Thank you for actually responding. I appreciate it. :) I have heard of remote viewing but I don't know much about it. I know it's possible to astral travel in your sleep so that's why I was assuming it was Astral traveling, since it didn't really feel like a dream. It felt like I was actually there. I will look up remote viewing and see if I find anything helpful.

With remote viewing and astral traveling...Do the people you see matter or no? I thought it was this friend of mine I mentioned but I'm beginning to think it might have been someone else.
The people you see definitely matter. In fact you pull them in. So it's someone you want to see/spend time with, has/had meaning in your life or someone who has a message for you.

SweetSiren

There's no way of knowing for sure unless there's something from the experience you could look into to validate the experience. A street address, a name- whatever you could investigate.

Re-read what you wrote. I was under the assumption it was someone you didn't know. What do you mean a thought of hers? Seeing you at her house? Wanting you to come over?

KnightOfTheCosmos

The people you see definitely matter. In fact you pull them in. So it's someone you want to see/spend time with, has/had meaning in your life or someone who has a message for you.

Oh, okay! It's confusing because I automatically assumed the girl was someone who I had a romantic relationship with. We stopped talking after things fell apart and that's when the dreams began. Even in the dream I described here, I automatically assumed it was her. I don't know if it was actually her or if I just want it to be her, you know? Gah, sorry if this is confusing. I am confused as well. :(

There's no way of knowing for sure unless there's something from the experience you could look into to validate the experience. A street address, a name- whatever you could investigate.

Re-read what you wrote. I was under the assumption it was someone you didn't know. What do you mean a thought of hers? Seeing you at her house? Wanting you to come over?

That's a really good point! I couldn't tell because the house seemed unfamiliar. I only saw her sitting in a computer chair and her back was turned to me. The house didn't have any lights on, and I knew she had dark brown short hair from the light from the computer. This was the dream I had most recently.

I automatically assumed it was this girl who I had a romantic past with because she was in the same dream that was her thought (this dream happened a while ago). What I mean by thought is this. This is disturbing but she is mentally unstable and she has a death fantasy, a specific way she wants to die. And I dreamt of that fantasy and I was with her in that fantasy of hers. I woke up and I told her about it. And she said she has never told anyone about that and she described her death fantasy in detail, and it was exactly like my dream. Does that make things more clear? Sorry if I confused you. :(

DDwarks

Learn some proper grounding techniques and don't forget to do them at night in bed.
And since you seem to be really defenceless I would personally add some protection techniques too.
Connecting to someone like her in any "mystical" sort of way is a bad idea and you can't seem to help it. You can't be sensitive like you are and not know how to protect yourself.

I'm with Starri Knytes on that one.
I think she called you or has a message for you.
Some people are pretty powerful but luckily unaware of it. Ignorance really is bliss!

DDwarks

I like your username by the way. Pretty cool!

KnightOfTheCosmos

Learn some proper grounding techniques and don't forget to do them at night in bed.
And since you seem to be really defenceless I would personally add some protection techniques too.
Connecting to someone like her in any "mystical" sort of way is a bad idea and you can't seem to help it. You can't be sensitive like you are and not know how to protect yourself.

I'm with Starri Knytes on that one.
I think she called you or has a message for you.
Some people are pretty powerful but luckily unaware of it. Ignorance really is bliss!

I like your username by the way. Pretty cool!

Aw, thanks so much! And thanks a lot for looking out for me. :) You're right, I think it's time I learned some grounding techniques. I always thought they weren't necessary for me because I didn't think whatever abilities I had were not that powerful but you make a lot of sense. I think she's also way more powerful than she thinks. She actually told me she sends out vibes to people, hoping someone will pick them up and talk to her. So I think she's doing that, especially now since we don't talk.

magicjack

I experience dreams like this all the time. The people in my dreams are always people that have past on. They will be friends or family and even strangers I have never met. These are totally different than a normal dream. Usually they will have a glow behind them. I am able to talk to them and I will ask them if this is actually happening and is it real. They always say yes. Then the dream will fade out like silver dust falling in front of me and I wake up. I think you possibly are psychic. When you astral project I think you experience flying. I haven't had one like that in awhile but I have learned to control my flying when it does happen. Also you should keep a dream journal.