I tin I saw my first aura today!!!

spinnachie

I stopped trying to see auras for at least 3 years now because it just wasn't happening...today a coworker came in to speak to me and I noticed a white-ish colour that started around his neck...I stared directly at it and it was still there...I then switched my focus to his head and it surrounded his head almost like a halo...I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but I was looking right at it and then I thought maybe that's his aura?...I am a little confused though because I was always under the impression that your eyes have to be unfocused and you can't actually see it if you look directly at it...so I'm wondering if it actually was an aura

yannie

It probably was - I read somewhere that white is the easiest to pick up or something. A first stage type thing. If you train your peripheral vision more you'd be able to pick up more colour, see more. Makes for a great bullshit meter, lol.

I can see auras if I make some sort of effort. I just sort of gaze at the top of person's head, & once the aura pops up I can explore the edges of it. It's a case of once-you-see-it-you-can't-unsee for me. It's more a matter of your eyes being relaxed than consciously unfocused.

I've seen yellows a fair bit, some soft green, some soft blue. & disturbing dark murky green to the point of being almost black :/ now I'm content with just feeling the vibe of the person...

spinnachie

I would bet it does lol
I'm just a little doubtful because this wasn't in my peripheral vision...I was looking right at it...and I think my eyes were naturally unfocused for some reason??...I dunno I suppose I'm trying to make sense of things that won't make sense

yannie

Were your eyes a little tired at that time? That & perhaps your colleague has a strong aura. I remember once I didn't have much sleep and happened to cast my gaze on a woman & *VWOOM* her yellow aura popped up. She must've had a very strong one for me to notice just like that; there were others around her & I didn't notice their auras like I did hers.

spinnachie

Yes my eyes and my whole self lol I had to drag myself into work on Friday. ..as for him having a strong aura...It could be...either that or he was talking passionately about something so perhaps it was stronger?

yannie

Haha, well that woman was in the midst of something important when I saw that flare, so that could be it. Or, a strong aura and being consistently passionate and committed about something go hand it hand, so it could be that too.

spinnachie

Could be...things seem to go hand in hand when it comes to divination :)

I'm sleepy today maybe I'll catch glimpse of another one!! Lol

celticnoodle

I stopped trying to see auras for at least 3 years now because it just wasn't happening...today a coworker came in to speak to me and I noticed a white-ish colour that started around his neck...I stared directly at it and it was still there...I then switched my focus to his head and it surrounded his head almost like a halo...I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me but I was looking right at it and then I thought maybe that's his aura?...I am a little confused though because I was always under the impression that your eyes have to be unfocused and you can't actually see it if you look directly at it...so I'm wondering if it actually was an aura

Spinnachie, I only just saw this thread while looking through the list on the Divination forum. How cool for you! :thumbsup: I have a hard time seeing auras too--but every now and again, I do see them. It never seems to happen when I want it to though--usually only when I least expect it to! :laugh:

To see a white aura around his neck and head like a halo signifies that persons chi-(life force or energy). Generally it is indicating the person is spiritual and probably has healing abilities. Its generally seen in highly spiritual people. Someone like Ghandi or Mother Theresa probably had a white aura, though I'm just guessing at this, not saying they did, as I don't know. But, it is often seen around very spiritual people.

spinnachie

Spinnachie, I only just saw this thread while looking through the list on the Divination forum. How cool for you! :thumbsup: I have a hard time seeing auras too--but every now and again, I do see them. It never seems to happen when I want it to though--usually only when I least expect it to! :laugh:

To see a white aura around his neck and head like a halo signifies that persons chi-(life force or energy). Generally it is indicating the person is spiritual and probably has healing abilities. Its generally seen in highly spiritual people. Someone like Ghandi or Mother Theresa probably had a white aura, though I'm just guessing at this, not saying they did, as I don't know. But, it is often seen around very spiritual people.

Thanks celticnoodle! I haven't been able to see any since then lol, maybe I've been trying too hard. It was strange though because during that time I was able to see it at will, I know this because when I was talking to him I wasn't focusing on it, but then when he would speak I would zero in on it and it was clear as day!

It's funny that you say that about spiritual people, I don't think he is a very spiritual person. He was talking about something unfortunate that happened to someone he knows and we were discussing the implications. I did read somewhere that white auras can also mean someone who is good at teaching, and he has been training people on a new system the last month or so...perhaps that's what it means in this case?