Reading of Kingski

BrightEye

Reading for Kingski

I don't know whether you like to go to the beach, but I do and I like collecting seashells. The seashells we find washed up on the shore are usually the remains - the bones - of deceased shells. The ones I particularly love and collect for drawing are the ones whose outer casing is broken and you can see the intricate spiralling inside. Often the insides are a different colour and the colours shine when you hold the shell against the sun.

This is what the drawing here suggests to me. The outer bluish-white shell is broken and the inside, which is green-yellow here, shines through. The image suggests new life, life after death. So in answer to your question: you can expect something to die in your life and something to start shining through that you previously hadn't noticed or recognised. I don't know what that might be since your question wasn't very specific, but my sense is that it is something previously hidden.

Let me know your thoughts?

Bonny

Stunning!!!

Kingski

I don't know whether you like to go to the beach, but I do and I like collecting seashells. The seashells we find washed up on the shore are usually the remains - the bones - of deceased shells. The ones I particularly love and collect for drawing are the ones whose outer casing is broken and you can see the intricate spiralling inside. Often the insides are a different colour and the colours shine when you hold the shell against the sun.

This is what the drawing here suggests to me. The outer bluish-white shell is broken and the inside, which is green-yellow here, shines through. The image suggests new life, life after death. So in answer to your question: you can expect something to die in your life and something to start shining through that you previously hadn't noticed or recognised. I don't know what that might be since your question wasn't very specific, but my sense is that it is something previously hidden.

Let me know your thoughts?

Beautiful picture BrightEye, thank you so much. (Will pm you re the original!). I really like it and your interpretation. Yes I do love the beach and I've been lucky enough to live near the coast previously, and I often collect shells at the beach. I'm thinking of moving nearer my parents and there's a beach near them-maybe this is pointing me to where I should go.

Your reading is so completely spot on. I'm just coming through what feels like probably one of the hardest times in my life so far, going through a separation from the father of my child, which wasn't my choice, and which feels like the 'death' to me, it certainly feels like a grieving process, (I feel like my outer shell is broken too if that makes sense as it was a really difficult relationship), but this picture gives me hope that a better life is in store for my child and I. So I'm probably going to relocate, I'm hoping to start a new career, hoping to eventually purchase a new home, I hope one day for new love from a partner who really wants me, not a one sided relationship, and I've recently started getting into the Tarot, maybe to find answers and hope. (I had previously used a pendulum for a few years), but I feel like your picture is also perhaps showing that the more intuitive side of me, the real me, will finally be able to shine through. Thank you BrightEye, this reading and your painting are amazing.

BrightEye

Thank you for the feedback, Kingski. I'm sorry to hear you've been having a tough time, even though this seems to be receding into the past now. It's good to know that you took something positive away from my reading.